***** ALERT - Nominations for your new ClubCJ Committee can be made here *****

QUEENSLAND IS THIRD BEST!

ClubCJ Cruise/Meet & Event Photos & Videos.

Moderator: Senior Moderators

SAM-24A
Alumni
Alumni

Postby SAM-24A » Tue Jul 26, 2011 4:36 pm

Hey Steve.

Your Updated List on Page 1 is misleading ..... :roll:
It reads 22 Interested Members of which 2 are Maybe's.

You better delete Member No:20 ..... Frazza sold his Lancer .... he now owns a Volks Golf R.

So that currently makes it only "19" who are showing any interest ...... :P

Just Checking for Cheats .....

Sam ..... :twisted:
Sam ..... *thumb*
Merlinised MIVEC - AspiRe 2.4L

whitenight
Lancer Legend
Lancer Legend

Postby whitenight » Tue Jul 26, 2011 4:54 pm

sam no ones takeing any interest in it any more the whole of qld is divided no one likes anyone anymore if we had a club meet no one would turn up. unless it was done on face book. :cry:

DORA_ANNE
Lancer MASTER
Lancer MASTER

Postby DORA_ANNE » Tue Jul 26, 2011 5:05 pm

That's Sad Ken :sad:
Angels Are Sometimes Disguised As Friends

Mitch
Alumni
Alumni

Postby Mitch » Tue Jul 26, 2011 5:11 pm

FaceBook is Shite
CCJ is better than FaceBook
I am Sure there will be another meet we all just need to have Patience

Alileighju
Lancer Evolution
Lancer Evolution

Postby Alileighju » Tue Jul 26, 2011 5:16 pm

Quite a few of us turned up for the last meet at Browns Plains.

jerryme
Lancer VRX/GTS
Lancer VRX/GTS

Postby jerryme » Tue Jul 26, 2011 5:25 pm

Being in this amazing place called QUEENSLAND, means that we're always off doing something pretty spectacular. Which means that we don't always have time to have a little get together as much as we would like.

And I always choose quality over quantity ;)

Mitch
Alumni
Alumni

Postby Mitch » Tue Jul 26, 2011 5:27 pm

and QLD has theme parks sometimes more entertaining if it isn't raining

megatron
Lancer Legend
Lancer Legend

Postby megatron » Tue Jul 26, 2011 5:35 pm

im keen to help break the record, does it need to be lancers or CJ memebers

shaine
Lancer VRX/GTS
Lancer VRX/GTS

Postby shaine » Tue Jul 26, 2011 6:01 pm

whitenight wrote:sam no ones takeing any interest in it any more the whole of qld is divided no one likes anyone anymore if we had a club meet no one would turn up. unless it was done on face book. :cry:

Well all we need is a meet to be set up to find out...
ENJOY!! (cj-black)

Mitch
Alumni
Alumni

Postby Mitch » Tue Jul 26, 2011 6:04 pm

shaine wrote:[quote:6774112c91=whitenight]sam no ones takeing any interest in it any more the whole of qld is divided no one likes anyone anymore if we had a club meet no one would turn up. unless it was done on face book. :cry:[/quote:6774112c91] Well all we need is a meet to be set up to find out...
and somewhere big enough for the lancers just incase people decide to come

13EZY
Lancer Legend
Lancer Legend

Postby 13EZY » Tue Jul 26, 2011 10:14 pm

sorry ken, but when was the last time you came to a meet?
the only time i've seen you out at a meet was bribie island?
"That's page 1, chapter 1 of the petrosexual handbook"
(Lord Clarkson - Series 17 Episode 1)
Ride Of The Month June 2011

The X
INACTIVE Member Account

Postby The X » Tue Jul 26, 2011 11:42 pm

megatron wrote:im keen to help break the record, does it need to be lancers or CJ memebers

Lancers. CJ ones.
whitenight wrote:sam no ones takeing any interest in it any more the whole of qld is divided no one likes anyone anymore if we had a club meet no one would turn up. unless it was done on face book. :cry:

Yes QLD is divided, but people are letting personal agendas get in the way of the broader mission of the club.

The crux of the issue and the brutal truth is that some are still defensive and protective of Adrian Tripp (SIR-VRX) and have sided with Adrian, regardless of his betryal of trust towards a group of ClubCJ.net members.
That is a big part of the QLD issues.

The fact, that now going on for well over a year, Adrian has yet to repay the deposit monies, to those whom he was acting agent for Repco, for a group buy for Whiteline sway bars. He has made no attempt to repay and has avoided any tribunal hearings, court proceedings and avoided the baliffs/sheriffs to serve him.

This is fact and currently is still the case.

This causes much annoyance to those who are still owed money, especially those who are in QLD. This in turn cause resentment between those who take a moral standpoint and distance themselves from Adrian all together and those who quite happily associate with Adrian rather unconcerned that one of their mates has stiffed a number of people (and that includes some close mates/ex-mates of his), of over $5000 and close to $10,000 in total - which still remains outstanding. Of course some mates may have forgiven the debt or has made other private arrangements to repay or extinquish the debt. However the faceless interstate debtors and the ones not in his social circle, well apparently it's quite fine to inconvenience them financially for an extraordinary period of time.

So perhaps a lot of the QLD people regardless of their allegiences, can put their egos aside and understand where the two opposing groups are coming from. Each group doesn't have to have change or take sides, but perhaps at least be appreciative that some people have lost hunderds of dollars and are still out of pocket, with the very person others call friend and that can cause a bit resentment.
Some people are still hurting that an individual they trusted and looked up to, inconvenienced them financially, only to put out a statement of explanation, but the subsequent lack of corrective actions, calls into question the sentiments and commitements given in that initial statement.

For those interested what Adrian said when he was caught out - his statement is @ http://clubcj.net/viewtopic.php?t=5325 He is yet to take "full responsibility" for his actions, i.e repay or make tangible attempt to repay.

so in saying all that, there is no need to opposing parties to ram it down the opposing groups throat at every meet and cruise. There is no need for each party to go on crusades to either crucify and defend either party. Accept the fact both parties will have differing view points and will never agree. One side will view those who associate with Adrian as morally corrupt and vapid. The other side will just never understand what the problem is, as it's fine to trust someone and count them as mate, even if they've stiffed people financially, as long it doesn't happen to them.

I'm sure what i've said above will wrankle some people, and there will be those who are going to be deniers of the facts, as this will just be an inconvenient truth. Some people just do not want to believe.
I too cop flak from some people on CCJ for even being Facebook friends with Adrian, but I appreciate where these people are coming from and sympathise with their financial loss and hope they do get their monies back. I have a respectful relationship with Adrian online, and I'm pretty sure he'll understand my position in what i've said here too.

We've tried to move forward as a club, but both sides have tried to hold us back in some ways. I'm sure I'll get flamed by a few of you for what I've said, if you so inclined please send your hate mail via PM rather expose other with your vile words. i'm sure I've written enough, long day at work and I'm angsty enough as it is.
"the quieter you become, the more you are able to hear"
More pix @ http://clubcj.net/viewtopic.php?t=8779
ImageImage

Mitch
Alumni
Alumni

Postby Mitch » Wed Jul 27, 2011 12:18 am

If people want to set up a meet or a Cruise Just ask the Admin or Moderators like what has been Done in the Past I Myself would be more than happy to attend another one as it will be good to meet up with everyone again. So come on All let's do this

megatron
Lancer Legend
Lancer Legend

Postby megatron » Wed Jul 27, 2011 9:01 am

well said pete

Glenn
Lancer Ralliart
Lancer Ralliart

Postby Glenn » Wed Jul 27, 2011 9:20 am

So yes to another qld meet? I thought alot of people were keen for this one but we just never got around to settling on a place and time.

Return to “Cruises, Meets & Events Gallery”