Lancer ES/EX
Lancer ES/EX

Postby chris » Tue Nov 22, 2011 12:25 pm

Nick world record for what?

ClubspecCustomDesigns
Club Sponsor
Club Sponsor

Postby ClubspecCustomDesigns » Tue Nov 22, 2011 12:29 pm

fastest EVO X SST in the world. Currently the fastest is a 11.09 but the a was a full guttered car. They want to beat that with full street trim.
Looking for that ultimate ride??

ClubSpec Custom Designs

www.facebook.com/ClubspecCustomDesigns

Twatty
Lancer ES/EX
Lancer ES/EX

Postby Twatty » Tue Nov 22, 2011 12:44 pm

Yeah as mine held it till the 1st of August ah well that's life still quick though Hee hee :D

gman90
Lancer VR/GT
Lancer VR/GT

Postby gman90 » Sun Dec 04, 2011 7:11 pm

Hi Sal had the car over to Ian they think they no what it is will let you no once it is fixed fingers crossed i hear you had a couple of issues with your car hope they sorted it !!!!!!!!!! :?:
Evolution X MR 712 GTP Turbo Upgrade. Pedders Sports Extrema Coil Overs, DBA 5000 Premium 2 piece Brake Rotors Front and Rear Rotors ,OME Black- Out Rear Taillights (Ralliart) Red Floor Illumination. White Line Centre Roll Adjust Kit.
Ecutek Custom Tune. 3in TurboXS. Turbo Back Exhaust.

bob808
Lancer Learner
Lancer Learner

Postby bob808 » Mon Dec 19, 2011 6:39 pm

Gary: My 09 MR (manufactured late 2008) also whines in first gear. Normally when I'm driving slowly under part throttle. It's been like that since new, but I haven't had any troubles.
X ~ MR

gman90
Lancer VR/GT
Lancer VR/GT

Postby gman90 » Fri Jan 13, 2012 8:19 pm

Hi All,

Well after a number of weeks the problem with my car is now fixed it was not in the TC-SST box ,Blue Ribbons first thought on what was making the noise was a drive pulley belt bearing but that was not right .But it was a bearing in the oil pump the boys at blue Ribbon Motors Ipswich were great they give me a lone car until they sorted it , can not thank them enough. As well Sal for pointing me in the right direction to get this fixed I knew that the noise was not right and to be told that it was just because the when these EVO's get a few ks on them that the box may get a bit noisy absolute rubbish any way they checked it all out before and after to insure that there was no damage to the motor I am thinking by that they check the oil was still being pumped OK !!through the motor it all came back good once again thanks Sal and I would recommend Blue ribbon to every one for their EVO's and Lancers and other Mitsubishi's. Cheers Gazza :D
Evolution X MR 712 GTP Turbo Upgrade. Pedders Sports Extrema Coil Overs, DBA 5000 Premium 2 piece Brake Rotors Front and Rear Rotors ,OME Black- Out Rear Taillights (Ralliart) Red Floor Illumination. White Line Centre Roll Adjust Kit.

Twatty
Lancer ES/EX
Lancer ES/EX

Postby Twatty » Sat Jan 14, 2012 8:46 am

Thanks Gazza
Top blokes there you dont get the run around like at some places (VIPs when you own an MR ) and so we should lol :lol:

gman90
Lancer VR/GT
Lancer VR/GT

Postby gman90 » Sat Jan 14, 2012 7:47 pm

Cheers Sal They were a great help, Awesome car you got going
there Sal . Gazza :D

scott_drake
Lancer VRX/GTS
Lancer VRX/GTS

Postby scott_drake » Wed Feb 22, 2012 9:38 pm

The evo death wine...You can fix it but it will come back sooner or later.

Rogevo25
Lancer Learner
Lancer Learner

Postby Rogevo25 » Sat Apr 13, 2013 4:06 pm

I too had this whining problem some time back and it turned out to be a bad bearing on the idler pulley. Changed out the idler pulleys, tensioner and belt at one go and the car has stopped whining since :D
CBRD BBX Full/AMS IC/Injen Intake & UICP/DW 1000cc Injectors/DW 65C Fuel Pump/HKS Legalmax Catback/Ecutek Tuned/KW Clubsport/Cusco Rear Strut & F/R Sway Bars/Whiteline RCA/Rota Grids/Defi Fuel,Boost, Oil Temp/Pressre Gauges & AEM AFR/Blitz I-Colour BC & SST Temp Gauge/FQ 400 Bonnet, Rear Bumper & VG/Varis Side Skirt

Return to “Evolution X Performance”