Dyno sheets ??/

Evo X Performance & Modifications.

Moderators: Moderators, Senior Moderators

gman90
Lancer VR/GT
Lancer VR/GT

Dyno sheets ??/

Postby gman90 » Sun May 01, 2011 5:36 pm

Hi all could some one tell what my torque on my dyno sheets are i have posted my car in the garage dont no how to paste the sheets here ??? :shock: my car is under ( gman90 2008 Mitsubishi Lancer Evo X MR ) the way i read the sheet is i have about 680 nm of torque at about 3500 rpm plus 218 kw atws running at about 24psi and fuel runs a bit rich would this be right Thanks gazza :?:
Evolution X MR 712 GTP Turbo Upgrade. Pedders Sports Extrema Coil Overs, DBA 5000 Premium 2 piece Brake Rotors Front and Rear Rotors ,OME Black- Out Rear Taillights (Ralliart) Red Floor Illumination. White Line Centre Roll Adjust Kit.
Ecutek Custom Tune. 3in TurboXS. Turbo Back Exhaust.

JaCe
Alumni
Alumni

Postby JaCe » Sun May 01, 2011 6:28 pm

I see your dyno charts but can't figure out how you read 680Nm of torque?

(or maybe I'm just daft).

ps. If you are getting 680Nm of torque that's pretty impressive for an SST. I was under the impression the limit is around 470Nm.

"A man who stands for nothing, falls for anything."

gman90
Lancer VR/GT
Lancer VR/GT

Postby gman90 » Sun May 01, 2011 8:15 pm

Hi,like i said reading my dyno sheet i have 2 dyno sheets posted, running the line across to the torque nm graph i thought it reads about 680 i could be wrong it kinder confuses me ?????? on 1 side it has kws the left side and the other side of is a n which i assume is nms???? Thanks gazza :?:
Evolution X MR 712 GTP Turbo Upgrade. Pedders Sports Extrema Coil Overs, DBA 5000 Premium 2 piece Brake Rotors Front and Rear Rotors ,OME Black- Out Rear Taillights (Ralliart) Red Floor Illumination. White Line Centre Roll Adjust Kit.

spareparts
Lancer Ralliart
Lancer Ralliart

Postby spareparts » Sun May 01, 2011 8:21 pm

if you look your sheet the torque reads "N" only and note "NM"..... here is a link of another evo x on a DD dyno and it reads "NM"

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid= ... 162&type=1

i would be going back and asking the dyno bloke and ask how he would read it.... 680NM is a lot of torque even for a Big bloke V8
the voices may not be real, but they have some pretty good ideas :D:D
..... If streets could talk they would Beg For Mercy!!! 151.6kw & 330nm @ all 4 paws .....

gman90
Lancer VR/GT
Lancer VR/GT

Postby gman90 » Sun May 01, 2011 8:40 pm

Hi , cool like i said a little confused ???? i see the n and not nm so not to sure my car goes pretty good i just wanted to clarify a few things???
Cheers gazza

Mixedmotorsportmedia
INACTIVE Member Account

Postby Mixedmotorsportmedia » Sun May 01, 2011 11:50 pm

i think maybe they put the wrong reading on there. also looking at your other one with PSI and AFR....... is it just me or is it running to lean ?

Andrew.

JaCe
Alumni
Alumni

Postby JaCe » Mon May 02, 2011 12:21 am

N and Nm are two different units. I don't know enough on the topic but if you google it you'll see there's explanations.

TBH 680Nm of torque is a crazy amount considering;
a) SST
b) Your power figure is only 218kW with just a TBE (i.e. you don't have crazy mods which would give yourself that sort of torque figure)

"A man who stands for nothing, falls for anything."

McCoy
Lancer ES/EX
Lancer ES/EX

Postby McCoy » Thu May 19, 2011 10:29 am

It's a calculated Torque figure, not a real figure.
Dyno's

An invaluable tuning tool when used correctly
An invaluable sales tool when used incorrectly

Return to “Evolution X Performance”