***** ALERT - Nominations for your new ClubCJ Committee can be made here *****

Evo x FAULT FOUND!

Evo X Performance & Modifications.

Moderators: Moderators, Senior Moderators

bunnishiwa
Lancer Legend
Lancer Legend

Postby bunnishiwa » Tue Jun 10, 2014 11:32 am

Scott, when you've finished bagging out another member can you explain what you are actually wanting from all this? If it is just done recognition that you weren't speeding/pushing the car right to the limits when the accident happened then I don't know if even proving a fault will give you that.

Also, if you want feedback from Evo owners then I look forward to your threads in EvoM and EvoX forums - 100's of X drivers there
- Self tuned - work in progress - tune revision #16_03
- GS 3 port controlled wooooot :)
- Lowered on Kings
- Black Evo X FMIC/ Evo IX BOV/ Depo HFC/ UR UICP
- Awesome self installed Alpine/JL Audio sound system
- Whiteline Rear Swaybar

Noli Timere Messorem

kfresh
Lancer ES/EX
Lancer ES/EX

Postby kfresh » Tue Jun 10, 2014 7:07 pm

Dude, you need to fire your "legal team". Any lawyer worth more than a Happy Meal would strongly advise you to not speak of any case-specific information to anyone, especially on a public forum.

Hell, the title and contents of this thread alone would leave you open to counter-suits for libel and slander, regardless of whether or not you proceed with any action against Mitsubishi.

Seffy
Lancer Legend
Lancer Legend

Postby Seffy » Tue Jun 10, 2014 10:49 pm

Let him do what he wants. He has money, let him throw it.

Because
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rs6kT_0H1MI

None of us will give two craps about this sooner or later, but he's hell bent on getting to the bottom of this issue, just let him.

And yeah, if you want to let Evo owners know everywhere, post it on every Evo forum possible. Not everyone is on CCJ.
Crayon Pop "straight-five engine" dance ftw.

Zaphod
Lancer MASTER
Lancer MASTER

Postby Zaphod » Wed Jun 11, 2014 7:12 am

Wow.

I am absolutely effing staggered by the hate brewing on this thread...

If Scott believes there is/was a problem with HIS EvoX and he wants to spend HIS time and HIS money chasing it I think everyone should just butt-out and leave him to do it.

If you don't agree with him doing it, don't believe there's a manufacturing issue and don't believe his 'innocence' in the accident, fine, but keep your negative, sniping bitchy and uninformed comments to yourself.

It's his thread and it's his right to publish his opinions/plans/findings without having to fend off other ClubCJ members and justify himself.

Hands up all of you who are either qualified metallurgists or experienced high-speed collision experts....

...right, didn't think so.

I'm not an expert, so I wouldn't try and opine on a subject which I'm not qualified to speak on, so until you're all qualified to comment, don't.

Funny how some people are getting stuck into Scott for having money - I don't see anyone running down Sal/Twatty for having spent around a quarter of a million dollars trying to get Australia's fastest EvoX - why is that any different?

Good on Sal for trying to achieve a goal and good on Scott for trying to prove a point - if he believes in it so strongly, he should be supported in his actions, not randomly slagged off.

Don Quixote may have been ridiculed for chasing windmills, but people are still talking about him hundreds of years later.

Leave Scott be.

and yes, I realise he's a fictional character before you say anything
"The Human species has now evolved to the point where we only have two natural predators; ourselves and peanuts..."

Damir
Lancer Ralliart
Lancer Ralliart

Postby Damir » Wed Jun 11, 2014 9:08 am

Zaphod wrote: Funny how some people are getting stuck into Scott for having money - I dont see anyone running down Sal/Twatty for having spent around a quarter of a million dollars trying to get Australias fastest EvoX

Im going to have to stop you there man
I have read a lot of hard to believe posts on club cj like the one ages ago for the 900hp evo
Supercharged NA lancer etc

The difference between scott and twatty is that twatty actually has the fastest evo x, the money paid off

Now if we were to believe that scott is blown out of his mind with money that he didnt use as a cheat code on gta and bought a 60k evo instead of maybe sourcing out a cheaper one

I guess we can all talk for days untill you start showing receipts
Hell yesterday i did a 1/4 mile in my non turbo lancer in 9 seconds
Not going to show you guys my time slip you just have to take my word

Point is, this thread is a lot of crap until evidence is displayed
until then i just see scott as another wanna be troll
hell his profile is just as troll as this thread
My Build Thread : http://clubcj.net/viewtopic.php?t=14731
ROTM Winner OCTOBER 2015 (Nominated for favourite CJ)
-Australia's first airbagged CJ-

JustinR
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby JustinR » Wed Jun 11, 2014 10:17 am

To quote ofey...

ofey wrote:Lets deal with this factually folks. Theres NO reason to think that Scott is anything but honest. He has sent a damaged Evo for analysis and those he has sent his car to have claimed that there is a problem with a CV joint. Now Ive told Scott that people deal with documentary proof and NOT word of mouth. Else everyone here is a materials analysis expert. Ive advised him to put up technical documentary proof ASAP. OR there is simply no basis to what hes saying, then it becomes a case of He said, she said... In any case, I will not tolerate any mud slinging in here.

Any "mud slinging" from this point and I WILL be locking this thread.

citris.87
Lancer VRX/GTS
Lancer VRX/GTS

Postby citris.87 » Wed Jun 11, 2014 10:45 am

scott_drake wrote:i know ALLOT of people

scott_drake wrote:anyways, i refuse to waste my brain cells

No words.

jordan.fuchs
Lancer Ralliart
Lancer Ralliart

Postby jordan.fuchs » Wed Jun 11, 2014 10:45 am

JustinR wrote: Any mud slinging from this point and I WILL be locking this thread.

ofey
Alumni
Alumni

Postby ofey » Wed Jun 11, 2014 10:57 am

See picture above.

LOCKED.

THE END.

Thanks for playing... .
Beeble tooned MY08 OEd. w/ RA BKit+SWheel
Cosworth Panel Filter w/ RA Intake | SuperCircuit 4-2-1 Headers | Creat’d Ti-tipped SS exhaust
BC BR-type Coilovers | UR + Whiteline Bars
EBC GreenStuff Pads | RDA Rotors

Return to “Evolution X Performance”