***** ALERT - Nominations for your new ClubCJ Committee can be made here *****

interesting faults found on the 10, even from showroom

Evo X Performance & Modifications.

Moderators: Moderators, Senior Moderators

jordan.fuchs
Lancer Ralliart
Lancer Ralliart

Postby jordan.fuchs » Fri May 23, 2014 9:05 am

scott_drake wrote: They have a BRAND SPANKA with them to run these tests! Could take years who knows?

Why are you testing with a Brand New X? If it was me, I'd try to get a hold of the exact same X you had, similar K's etc... Seeing as that's the car you had the accident in, that's the car you need to reproduce the results in...

OldEmmGee
Lancer Newbie
Lancer Newbie

Postby OldEmmGee » Fri May 23, 2014 9:44 am

Scott,

I have read your posts with interest, and have asked my colleagues about your case (I work at Mitsubishi HQ in Adelaade) and no-one seems to have been contacted by you or a representative. Feel free to PM me with all the details and anything you have found and/or suspect.

Cheers,

Doug

scott_drake
Lancer VRX/GTS
Lancer VRX/GTS

Postby scott_drake » Fri May 23, 2014 11:04 am

ive got my x, the ecu still works on it, plus of got a new one, so we can run back to back tests on it....

dougi, honestly im not sure im letting the pros take care of it all, thats what i pay them for, mabey they contacted the designer of the AYC in the 10, really im not sure...they just give me updates as it goes along....but as sated before they are braking down the ecu so they can get a "diagram on how and what it does just to be 110% correct"

Don- You dont know why i have been denied so please shut your mouth until you know the facts, (go ask your insurance for the complete policy you have listed with all the CLAUSES and tell them to write each clause in PLAIN SIMPLE ENGLISH they have to supply it to you by law if you ask for it, then once you read through the 500 odd pages they send you then come talk and speculate about it) im sure once you read it you will cancel every policy you own, and say to yourself "insurance is a scam"

if anyone has contributing info drop me a PM...thanks

Mods plz lock topic until further notice

I will update when i know a final outcome

scott_drake
Lancer VRX/GTS
Lancer VRX/GTS

Postby scott_drake » Fri May 23, 2014 11:09 am

Black_Art wrote:Im quite sure mitsubishi has done what you want to do and probably many more things you havent even thought of yet and I dont think that you and a few buddies can reach the high level of testing that a multi million dollar company can. You must be super rich to be doing all of this.
Black_Art wrote:Im quite sure mitsubishi has done what you want to do and probably many more things you havent even thought of yet and I dont think that you and a few buddies can reach the high level of testing that a multi million dollar company can. You must be super rich to be doing all of this.

1. Your not SURE!, you didn't design the car
2. Yeh im super rich, you jealous?

cars for me are that thing i play with on the side when i have time!

sleeper
Alumni
Alumni

Postby sleeper » Fri May 23, 2014 11:14 am

this needs to be locked, ppl are getting overheated.
210 KWATW 400nm RALLIART Virtual Dyno 1/1
http://goo.gl/GrUosm

scott_drake
Lancer VRX/GTS
Lancer VRX/GTS

Postby scott_drake » Fri May 23, 2014 11:15 am

sleeper wrote:this needs to be locked, ppl are getting overheated.

i pmed OFEY, to lock it until further notice

Return to “Evolution X Performance”