Update mod advice

Evo X Performance & Modifications.

Moderators: Moderators, Senior Moderators

scott_drake
Lancer VRX/GTS
Lancer VRX/GTS

Update mod advice

Postby scott_drake » Tue Jul 30, 2013 10:03 pm

Here we go, let me start by saying this is still not finished and all jobs are a PITA

MAp Performance RHD Evo 9 Clutch master cylinder requires brake booster to come off and lots of wiggling of the hard lines and careful drilling skills and your stock hardline stays there unless you want to cut it off and of the clutch line is to long...will update when its completed

Map Performance High flow oil feed line requires the turbo to come OFF(theres no way around it) and use a different oil filter, the black xrp filter it comes with is way way to big to use it just hits the block, this oil feed line is also a bit to long, and recommend to get the bango bolt fitting on the block side to have a slight bend in it so the line does not rest upon the block, this is a must if your pushing your turbo....The stock oil feed line is about 1.5-2mm in diamiter as the map oil feed line is about 2.5-3.5mm in diamiter

The custom made flywheel i am using is actually heavier than the stock oem one....its already in, the box is on, so this is going to be intresting

vermilioN
Lancer Ralliart
Lancer Ralliart

Postby vermilioN » Tue Jul 30, 2013 11:38 pm

I put the oil line in without removing the turbo, wasnt easy but I did it. Drop the turbo from the manifold and you can get the banjo out and rip the hardline out, but it would be easier if you could get the manifold out with the turbo still in. I didnt use any filters just the line.

Australia's sexiest blacked out ralliart ;)

evo x turbo, ets intercooler, turbosmart wga, aem intake, ur intercooler piping, ur turbo back exhaust, 3port

scott_drake
Lancer VRX/GTS
Lancer VRX/GTS

Postby scott_drake » Wed Jul 31, 2013 6:34 am

Either ralliart turbo is differnt install to evo or u have mini me hands lol

vermilioN
Lancer Ralliart
Lancer Ralliart

Postby vermilioN » Wed Jul 31, 2013 12:51 pm

I have an evo x turbo and im 6 foot 4 with big hands. Try to take the manifold out with the turbo in, if you can do that its easy.

Australia's sexiest blacked out ralliart ;)

evo x turbo, ets intercooler, turbosmart wga, aem intake, ur intercooler piping, ur turbo back exhaust, 3port

scott_drake
Lancer VRX/GTS
Lancer VRX/GTS

Postby scott_drake » Wed Jul 31, 2013 9:17 pm

ending up ditching the filter aswell, fault by map performance....so juts straight line like you

Return to “Evolution X Performance”