***** ALERT - Nominations for your new ClubCJ Committee can be made here *****

Best aftermarket Turbo for Evo X MR ??????

Evo X Performance & Modifications.

Moderators: Moderators, Senior Moderators

gman90
Lancer VR/GT
Lancer VR/GT

Postby gman90 » Wed Aug 07, 2013 6:45 am

Ok I will and watch them do the tune and see what they say fingers cross gary
Evolution X MR 712 GTP Turbo Upgrade. Pedders Sports Extrema Coil Overs, DBA 5000 Premium 2 piece Brake Rotors Front and Rear Rotors ,OME Black- Out Rear Taillights (Ralliart) Red Floor Illumination. White Line Centre Roll Adjust Kit.
Ecutek Custom Tune. 3in TurboXS. Turbo Back Exhaust.

BST50N
Lancer Ralliart
Lancer Ralliart

Postby BST50N » Wed Aug 07, 2013 8:12 am

bunnishiwa wrote:[quote:6cf861f864=Beeble]GT pumps in sydney $1400, you send him your X turbo, he machines the housings, installs bigger wheels[/quote:6cf861f864] Can you do this in Melbourne with a RA turbo? Similar to the CBRD upgrade in the states?

Didn't know this - thanks for the tip. I was thinking I wanted one of these down the track but now I am re-thinking. A question, and it might be stupid - but would lag be reduced if you were running a smaller diameter exhaust - ie 2.5"vs 3.0", at the expense of top end?

Also - i remember a while back there was a turbo on sale, I think it was an Aussie upgrade, that was ~1500 (think it was a sale) that was supposed to be equivilant to the FB red, anyone know what I'm talking about?
MAP EF2 turbo , DW65 fuel pump, ID1000 injectors, EvoX FMIC, UR dump pipe, 100 cell cat, CP-E Exhaust, aFe air filter...and mud flaps!

Return to “Evolution X Performance”