***** ALERT - Nominations for your new ClubCJ Committee can be made here *****

Denzza's Lancer RX 2.0 4B11T swap. **2015 UPDATE**

Evo X Performance & Modifications.

Moderators: Moderators, Senior Moderators

Jason-VR
Lancer ES/EX
Lancer ES/EX

Postby Jason-VR » Mon Jan 20, 2014 9:28 am

SIX wrote:I just want to say i would die if the RS 250 used that much petrol on 98 round the city i get 600 ks to a tank lol with 184kw standard ... can wait for the warrenty to be up and then ill be a RS 320 + :P

Is your Renault engine direct injection into the cylinders?
I know our 4B engines used in other manufacturers with cylinder direct injection are getting more power and economy then Mitsubishi get.

Kal777
Lancer VRX/GTS
Lancer VRX/GTS

Postby Kal777 » Mon Jan 20, 2014 9:31 am

euro cars and their euro emission requirements. new golf GTi's would easily get 700k per tank but they are seriously backed down to meet required standards. Europe's new car production method "build a stupidly powerful engine then take 50% of the power away so that its gets emission approval"
Injen Cold Air Intake/K&N Invert Pod/BC BR Coilovers/Whiteline Strut Brace/DrIft Blade seats/Penrite HPR5/Penrite ProGear/PBR Gold Dot

denzza
Lancer Legend
Lancer Legend

Postby denzza » Mon Jan 20, 2014 8:29 pm

rokpapaziz wrote:Lol cool. Let me know how long a tank of fuel lasts you. I get around 300km before the fuel light

Haha yeah will do! Have been squirting around though so not sure how its gonna be and its still got a little bit of 98 in there still so on the next tank ill let you know :)

SIX wrote:[quote:10d54ecf57=denzza]haha they shouldnt suspect my car for being turbo in the first place :P And its still got two more mufflers after the cat. The car isnt that much louder too. Thanks! I got it off a kind member on here :)[/quote:10d54ecf57] I Just want to know is it still registered under a 4 cyinder normal aspeirated lol ????

Haha quick cars arnt made for fuel consumption :P

But yeah on 98 it was ok, e85 ill have to let you know how it goes! But dam, its impossibe not to hit boost!

Yeah its all resisted as a "standard lancer". its like, you wear the same clothes to work but you got different jocks on :P no one knows what colour they are untill you show then LOL!
AUSTRALIA'S FIRST 4B11T ENGINE SWAP ON E85
FULL EVO X TURBO SETUP
APEXI ARC DESIGN INTAKE | RA BRAKE SETUP | APEXI N1 EVO -R 3" CAT BACK | UR CAT |
TUNED BY BEEBLE | EXEDY H/D CLUTCH
BC RACING BR COILOVERS

squala
Post Monster
Post Monster

Postby squala » Mon Jan 20, 2014 8:30 pm

What's the fuel tank size of the Renault? I can do around 450 km from the 55-litre capacity of the RA. That's normal driving but not procession mode.
///// /////
7 airbags
6-speed SST
5-star safety
4-wheel drive
3-diamond badge
2 overhead cams
1 awesome ride
0 demerit points and gutter rash

denzza
Lancer Legend
Lancer Legend

Postby denzza » Mon Jan 20, 2014 8:31 pm

THANKS AGAIN ADAM!!

YOUR THE BEST HAHA

ALWAYS MAKING MY CAR GIVE ME A SMILE !

Will never take my car anywhere else except to you for anything thats got to do with my ecu hahah Your the brains to my car!

HIGHLY RECOMMENED!

always looks after me! And pricing cant get better then adams! Great stuff mate. Appreciate it!

FULL EVO X TURBO SETUP

APEXI ARC DESIGN INTAKE | RA BRAKE SETUP | APEXI N1 EVO -R 3" CAT BACK | UR CAT |

BC RACING BR COILOVERS

denzza
Lancer Legend
Lancer Legend

Postby denzza » Mon Jan 20, 2014 8:33 pm

And thanks guys!
Appriciate it

Stay tuned!

There is always more with this car :P

FULL EVO X TURBO SETUP

BC RACING BR COILOVERS

squala
Post Monster
Post Monster

Postby squala » Mon Jan 20, 2014 8:39 pm

Just a curious question Denis, why resort to a different fuel for extra power than increase the boost?
///// /////

7 airbags
6-speed SST
5-star safety
4-wheel drive
3-diamond badge
2 overhead cams
1 awesome ride

denzza
Lancer Legend
Lancer Legend

Postby denzza » Mon Jan 20, 2014 8:57 pm

few reasons i went to E85.

1. Since a 3 port is being funny with my ecu. So cant boost it more! Can connect a boost tee or boost controller but honestly i cant be stuffed with that.

2. Running no catalytic converter. So now on e85, doesnt read emmsions. SO NO EPA FOR ME! except sound lol

3. Of course the extra power :)

4. Smells better!, The 98 fuel really stunk in the the car when standing at the lights and its just bad for you haha

5. Since no one has ever put a lancer on E85, the fuel consumption might not be as bad as the RA or EVO X so im curious to see.

6. Its 35c cheaper than 98 fuel.

7. And of course THE FLAMES and POPS! :)

8. Doesnt leave my bumper black like 98 does. comes out more cleaner ive realised.

So yeah, i did the maths, and there was more Advantages to me then disadvantages :)

Using more fuel , is ok. Cause you gain more power. so yeah :)

FULL EVO X TURBO SETUP

BC RACING BR COILOVERS

squala
Post Monster
Post Monster

Postby squala » Mon Jan 20, 2014 9:11 pm

Looks like there are lots of pros, but the biggest con is still availability. I also do long trips occasionally so until more stations sell E85, it's not a viable option for me, unfortunately. It should be produced more especially since you make more power while being kinder to the environment.
///// /////

7 airbags
6-speed SST
5-star safety
4-wheel drive
3-diamond badge
2 overhead cams
1 awesome ride

denzza
Lancer Legend
Lancer Legend

Postby denzza » Mon Jan 20, 2014 9:14 pm

Yeah, in my area theres one every 3kms hahah and one infront of my work :) so for me i guess its ok

But yeah , they are making more and more!

FULL EVO X TURBO SETUP

BC RACING BR COILOVERS

SIX
Post Monster
Post Monster

Postby SIX » Mon Jan 20, 2014 9:20 pm

sorry to hi jack the tread Denis lol

squala wrote:Whats the fuel tank size of the Renault? I can do around 450 km from the 55-litre capacity of the RA. Thats normal driving but not procession mode.

55 litre tank same as the RA

Jason-ES wrote:[quote:4828cc4af3=SIX]I just want to say i would die if the RS 250 used that much petrol on 98 round the city i get 600 ks to a tank lol with 184kw standard ... can wait for the warrenty to be up and then ill be a RS 320 + :P[/quote:4828cc4af3] Is your Renault engine direct injection into the cylinders? I know our 4B engines used in other manufacturers with cylinder direct injection are getting more power and economy then Mitsubishi get.
no sure i will look into it and send u a PM jason :)

now ill hand your tread back to u Denis sorry man
1998 MR lancer
2009 CJ lancer sportback
2011 Renault Sport RS250 Trophee Cup
2000 Tommi Makenin Evolution 6.5

denzza
Lancer Legend
Lancer Legend

Postby denzza » Tue Jan 21, 2014 6:19 pm

Hahah all good Mark :P

FULL EVO X TURBO SETUP

BC RACING BR COILOVERS

squala
Post Monster
Post Monster

Postby squala » Tue Jan 21, 2014 8:33 pm

Wow, 600 is remarkable for a hot hatch.

So I just computed, 480 max for me, aircon 99% of the time, mixed city traffic and highway cruise with some squirting where I see fit.
///// /////

7 airbags
6-speed SST
5-star safety
4-wheel drive
3-diamond badge
2 overhead cams
1 awesome ride

denzza
Lancer Legend
Lancer Legend

Postby denzza » Tue Feb 11, 2014 6:19 pm

Slowly getting ready for TRACK!

Need these bad boys because of my new wheels. Stops wheel vibration and most importantly , not snapping studs lol

TOW HOOK. Track requirements , incase you go off the track and they can pull you out hehe

Another Track requirement. SOCK! Many of my mates wernt allowed to go on the track without a sock on their brake/clutch reservoir. so they cut their jox n sox lol IM PREPARED!!

And Most exciting part. EVO X ECU :)

Beeble will get this bad boy up and running. Few things have to be done because the ecu is from a different car. So it need a VIN UNLOCK.

Also, Beeble and I have discovered that the EVO X ECU will get rid of one of my faults. The Cam position sensor. We discovered that without this ECU, My MIVEC was working :( Now with MIVEC working, I will have quicker spool, hopefully a little more POWER! and of course, fuel efficiency :p

1 MORE THING LEFT FOR TRACK!!!

SEMI SLICKS :D

FULL EVO X TURBO SETUP

BC RACING BR COILOVERS

Return to “Evolution X Performance”