***** ALERT - Nominations for your new ClubCJ Committee can be made here *****

10sec SST

Evo X Performance & Modifications.

Moderators: Moderators, Senior Moderators

Glenn
Lancer Ralliart
Lancer Ralliart

Postby Glenn » Thu Jun 07, 2012 11:50 pm

ya i posted this cause i thought people would find it interesting and that the sst can hold up under what is likely very high torque and is starting to run in the same crowd as gsr's etc.

Naturally Twatty's car came into it as from what we've seen with its power and earlier runs, its in that league.

I dont see how asking about a cars setup is negative/unreasonable and i dont think he ever questioned the power that Twatty's car is making.
He said a 2.5l fp black e85 setup would put down alot of power, combine that with a stripped out car and you got yourself a 10sec car.
Hopefully once the clutches are back in they can give it a good go at the track and give this mr a run for its money.

tadz0rz
Genius
Genius

Postby tadz0rz » Fri Jun 08, 2012 8:48 am

"You boys. All you worry about is who's got the biggest engine"

/Tokyo drift quote

Andrew nick has been the one who has helped make twattys car what it is today, but I have to say there's never much positive coming out of you over it. Nick has gone through all the mechanics of the cars and does know what he's talking about when it comes to tuning and the performance of these cars because he does this on a daily basis. Creatd does a lot of work for these cars and I'm not tryin to put you down for any of your work but you need to think that nick has been one of the main spokesman for Creatd and has spent a lot of long nights with the tuners making it possible to get the most power out of these cars. For you to say nick is just a sales person, I'm sorry to say you need to pull your finger out and get your facts straight.

Probs get a bit of heat about this but it needed to be said
Got a question? Read the ClubCJ Ultimate Guide First!!
Just...Dont worry about it ;)Dont Click Me

ClubspecCustomDesigns
Club Sponsor
Club Sponsor

Postby ClubspecCustomDesigns » Fri Jun 08, 2012 9:48 am

Thanks for the kind words Tadz. For those of you who dont me, yes i was a performance mechanic for a few years but has to let it go due to lower back issues. I do still like to be around the performance car scene as you know and keep myself involved.

Just to clear a few things up, this thread it about the Evo X that ran a 10 sec pass and we should all be proud that someone in OZ has set the pace for the rest of the world to catch up to.

As for twattys car Creatd it waiting on new clutch set and a few other bits for the SST as it wasnt just the clutches that were stuffed. Once done we hope to have 2 10 sec Evo X in oz.

If i had offened anyone in my earlier post i appologise.
Looking for that ultimate ride??
ClubSpec Custom Designs
www.facebook.com/ClubspecCustomDesigns

Beeble
Lancer Ralliart
Lancer Ralliart

Postby Beeble » Fri Jun 08, 2012 10:55 am

lol sorry guys didn't mean to ignite world war 3!!

Nick - I've never met you, or Twatty, or been to Creatd. please let me say this up front - I'm not trying to be negative at all about anything to do with that car. I'm particularly interested in what colour underpants everyone wears, because i have seen a fair few clutchpack and turbo combinations and I'm keen to know what works well and what grenades, just like the rest of us. From the information you have kindly provided, and the photos publicly posted of Twatty's car, we have a darn good idea what hardware it is running, which is great.
I'm sorry if we got off on the wrong foot; you originally posted up some details on his car which didn't gel for me, but you subsequently corrected them and it all made perfect sense. So sorry bud about that.

I think it's great that such information is made public, without any smoke and mirrors. Just like the owners of the 10 second MR have been totally open about what motor/turbo/fuel and SST internals they have used. and have shared the highs and lows. Some owners and worshops are cool with this, and others like to keep it very much to themselves, which i totally understand.
But it all helps us get a good idea of what combinations work and what doesn't... and in the long term can save us a lot of $$$ buying parts that quite simply aren't going to be up to the job (trust me, I've been there too!!)

This MR has set a benchmark world wide.
Twatty's car when it's sorted will be similarly awesome i am sure. It has the hardware necessary to make great power and run great times. personally i have zero interest in drags but i can appreciate the effort that goes in to getting an MR out of the hole and getting it to last.
I left some comments in twatty's thread, so as to not clutter up this one which is not about his car! I hope they are useful to someone, as constructive criticism; they were not meant to offend. It just looked to me like more than a clutchpack issue and i could see it happening again, is all. I'm sure the guys at Creatd already know this.
Modding or Tuning questions for your Lancer, RA or EVO? drop me a line!
http://BeebleTune.com

Glenn
Lancer Ralliart
Lancer Ralliart

Postby Glenn » Fri Aug 03, 2012 8:40 am

getting quicker! 10.83 @ 129.75

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_JgdIh0Sl7A&feature=youtu.be[/youtube]
Last edited by Glenn on Fri Aug 03, 2012 9:20 am, edited 1 time in total.

zedd82
Lancer Evolution
Lancer Evolution

Postby zedd82 » Fri Aug 03, 2012 8:44 am

WOW.
I wonder what's in it...
Club CJ's fastest and most powerful Ralliart 349.8kw/ 469hp atw 12.068s 187km/h

sleeper
Alumni
Alumni

Postby sleeper » Fri Aug 03, 2012 9:14 am

8.14??, wow!
what should be in it is us andrew :(
210 KWATW 400nm RALLIART Virtual Dyno 1/1
http://goo.gl/GrUosm

Glenn
Lancer Ralliart
Lancer Ralliart

Postby Glenn » Fri Aug 03, 2012 9:17 am

still the same stroked 2.5ltr (possibly the Brian Cower kit 98mm stroke with a 90mm bore) Fp Black, MAP long runner manifold, e85 with some funky sst wizardry from Dodson
I think there just getting all the possibly out and the times are starting to come down
Last edited by Glenn on Fri Aug 03, 2012 3:04 pm, edited 3 times in total.

megatron
Lancer Legend
Lancer Legend

Postby megatron » Fri Aug 03, 2012 9:25 am

10.8 steve NOT the 8.14

sleeper
Alumni
Alumni

Postby sleeper » Fri Aug 03, 2012 9:27 am

oh, ok :)
fooled by the clock, my bad.
210 KWATW 400nm RALLIART Virtual Dyno 1/1