*CLOSED* Russian Website Parts Auto-loker GB

For all ClubCJ Members.

Moderator: Senior Moderators

Fisherrr
Lancer Newbie
Lancer Newbie

Postby Fisherrr » Mon Jan 17, 2011 2:14 am

Hello guys!!!

Well... :) I can see there is some sort of panic here!!!!?????

I understand this, and I would like to start from a good news.

When we placed the order, the guys from Moscow had mailed all they had at hand in the first parcel. I have received the first parcel 2-3 days ago, but unfortunatly there were no single order which I could fill in full. I had to wait for the second parcel. Parcel tracking says that now it is still stuck at the Russian customs. Why? The reason is the same why the first parcel had arrived only recently!

We are dealing with the customs servecies which are like fish in gold dish, they take their days-offs in full. HERE, AS WELL IN RUSSIA! Russia starts celebrations from 29-20 till 14 January. Everything slows down during this periods of time!!!! The same as when we had to wait for the first parcel during 23Dec-4Jan. It was the responsebility of the Australian customs for the first parcel. Now the delay is on the Russian side because of the same reason!

I have laid down my own $1000 for this project to assist you guys!!!
It is all about WRONG timing of the order placing. Also, the guys in Moscow have done thier job in good faith! Fisherrr also is a responsible guy and also does alot of hidden job to do what is possible!!!!

Well... When I purchased my sharkfin anten, I had to wait about one month. The same with the other order for the interior filters. I believed that everithing withing normal timeframes, especiallly when we take in considerarion holiday breakes! I didnt get back with any reports because It was still within the normal timeframes and also because I was waiting for soon delivery of the second parcel.

I would like to ask you to wait a little bit. Also I would like to ask those who has requested their refunds to reverse their enquiries.

P.S. I am a little bit surprised that Ofey has started refund process even giving no notice to me.

RyanMK
Lancer Legend
Lancer Legend

Postby RyanMK » Mon Jan 17, 2011 3:41 am

That's good to hear Nick. I was in no way questioning your integrity, was just hoping for some news, that's all. :)
VG/Ultra Racing/Whiteline/Work/Ralliart/Supercircuit/Cosworth/Pioneer/BC/Recaro

Bandit
Lancer Legend
Lancer Legend

Postby Bandit » Mon Jan 17, 2011 9:53 am

Can you tell us what was in the first parcel? Or maybe take a picture so we can get excited hehehe...??
ClubCJ's first Sportback

bd-850
Alumni
Alumni

Postby bd-850 » Mon Jan 17, 2011 10:10 am

all good, i guess people just worry because of past events.

but yeah a picture might put people at ease

ofey
Alumni
Alumni

Postby ofey » Mon Jan 17, 2011 10:33 am

I provided refunds to pacify some of the more "jumpy" people here. It is unfortunate that some people here have no patience nor faith in others. However in truth, faith has on this forum has been taken advantage of. Even though, I've always delivered, some people believe in money more than people. My refunding is not a reflection of myself nor fisherrr's inability to deliver but a reflection that some people have little or no faith in the process.

These aren't full refunds but temporary ones which allow the buyer peace of mind and as others mention, come out of my own pocket. The funds I still hold for everyone are still with me. I hope if people misuse the system and don't return payment to me, the club will come down fully on these people.

Its good that fisherrr has come out to set the record straight.
Beeble tooned MY08 OEd. w/ RA BKit+SWheel
Cosworth Panel Filter w/ RA Intake | SuperCircuit 4-2-1 Headers | Creat’d Ti-tipped SS exhaust
BC BR-type Coilovers | UR + Whiteline Bars
EBC GreenStuff Pads | RDA Rotors

draevon
Lancer Ralliart
Lancer Ralliart

Postby draevon » Mon Jan 17, 2011 2:37 pm

Yewwww!. Every time I see the front of my car I just want these damn DRLs :)
GReddy Spectrum Elite Exhaust - TEIN S.Tech Springs - Injen CAI- 3D Eyelids - Carbon Fiber Interior - Pivot Shift Light - Smoked LED Taillights - Carbonout & Debadge.

DORA_ANNE
Lancer MASTER
Lancer MASTER

Postby DORA_ANNE » Mon Jan 17, 2011 3:32 pm

Me Too Tim :lol: ... I got mine in Matt Black , Did you go for the Matt Black or your car colour ?
Angels Are Sometimes Disguised As Friends

draevon
Lancer Ralliart
Lancer Ralliart

Postby draevon » Mon Jan 17, 2011 3:55 pm

I went car colour for mine ... wanted it to match the body to give more emphasis to the blackout area :P

GReddy Spectrum Elite Exhaust - TEIN S.Tech Springs - Injen CAI- 3D Eyelids - Carbon Fiber Interior - Pivot Shift Light - Smoked LED Taillights - Carbonout & Debadge.

Fisherrr
Lancer Newbie
Lancer Newbie

Postby Fisherrr » Mon Jan 17, 2011 5:24 pm

Photos.... Guys, all is well packed and I am not sure if it is good to unwrap the parts.

I have installed my eye leads on my car. which was the only thing for me in the first parcel. I will post photos soon :)

The guys at the post office has learned my face already, I am absolutely focused on this order and dream about the time when all is finished. :)

bd-850
Alumni
Alumni

Postby bd-850 » Mon Jan 17, 2011 5:26 pm

all good, cant wait to see them

liam92
Lancer VRX/GTS
Lancer VRX/GTS

Postby liam92 » Mon Jan 17, 2011 6:20 pm

Ive just logged back in after two days off work to find this thread has expanded.

Personally I feel somewhat attacked by some of the posts recently made. My integrity has been questioned by non other than the same person fighting to retain his own. This has been taken out of hand to the extent of threatening myself
ofey wrote:
Should you give me the runabout, I will make your life a living nightmare.

I am not usually a vindictive person but in this case I'm taking this personally. I will publicly flog you for the rest of your life in this forum and I think you should know why. Take it that what goes around comes around.

May I make myself clear, upon requesting the temporary refund Ofey had AT NO POINT stated it was his personal account the money was coming from. I made the assumption it was a club account. It was only after my details were sent and the payment was made that ofey kindly decided to notify the CLUB he had put himself out on a line giving of himself for me. I still cannot quite work out what business it is of the club as to weather I have uptaken a refund or not?

I have stated several times I have no intentions of leaving this group buy, yes I no longer have my lancer, however both in public and private messages I have said I will accept the responsibility of these parts. Yet my integrity is still questioned

I have my own reasons for requesting the refund, the main being the amount of time this has taken. I hate to question the character of ofey and associated parties in this group buy but it has been two months since my payment and there is no proof the goods have even been ordered.

I do not wish for my character to be questioned in terms of my intentions in this group buy. Nor do I wish to be threatened again on a hypothetical situation. I have accepted a temporary refund just as any other member is entitled to.

ofey
Alumni
Alumni

Postby ofey » Mon Jan 17, 2011 7:05 pm

liam92 wrote:Ive just logged back in after two days off work to find this thread has expanded.

Personally I feel somewhat attacked by some of the posts recently made. My integrity has been questioned by non other than the same person fighting to retain his own. This has been taken out of hand to the extent of threatening myself
ofey wrote:
Should you give me the runabout, I will make your life a living nightmare.

I am not usually a vindictive person but in this case I'm taking this personally. I will publicly flog you for the rest of your life in this forum and I think you should know why. Take it that what goes around comes around.

May I make myself clear, upon requesting the temporary refund Ofey had AT NO POINT stated it was his personal account the money was coming from. I made the assumption it was a club account. It was only after my details were sent and the payment was made that ofey kindly decided to notify the CLUB he had put himself out on a line giving of himself for me. I still cannot quite work out what business it is of the club as to weather I have uptaken a refund or not?

I have stated several times I have no intentions of leaving this group buy, yes I no longer have my lancer, however both in public and private messages I have said I will accept the responsibility of these parts. Yet my integrity is still questioned

I have my own reasons for requesting the refund, the main being the amount of time this has taken. I hate to question the character of ofey and associated parties in this group buy but it has been two months since my payment and there is no proof the goods have even been ordered.

I do not wish for my character to be questioned in terms of my intentions in this group buy. Nor do I wish to be threatened again on a hypothetical situation. I have accepted a temporary refund just as any other member is entitled to.

I think you have selectively chosen to read what has happened in the last few posts.

The club is not going out of its way to do anything.

Here is my post originally to 08Vet:
ofey wrote:Everything is with Fisherrr. So only he can give you an update. I have not paid the full amount either so partially protected in a sense.

As for you 08Vet, let me put away your fears. Give me your bank account details via pm and I'll send your funds back to you out of my own account.

The money indeed comes out of my own account. When organising these group buys, I cover any shortfall. Where else did you think money was going to come from. And I think you mistook the whole point of the refund. It's not an entitlement. The refund is a grace that I provided out of my own pocket.

I am not questioning or threatening you in any way either but as with you I have to exercise my right to protect my funds. The club will band together if you get cheated by me against me even though I did nothing but help you partake in a group buy you opted in on. I didn't co-erse anyone to take part in any group buy.

I'm offering the refund on my own accord as with 08Vet as he has his parents are on his case. I am not threatening you. I am merely pointing out to clearly state the repercussions. Considering that I am a member of significant standing on this club who has handled well in excess of A$75,000 of this club's money for over 25 group buys and no one has been out of pocket compared to you who has been around for < 1 year, with your CJ now sold, I think my refund to you stands more for me to lose than you doesn't it? The only thing that entitles you to a refund is the grace that I provide it.

If you're unhappy with my tone, I apologise.

You had accepted with some grace what I mentioned and you promised to refund me the amount once I could show the items were shown to be in my possession. Fisherrr will attempt to take a picture of all the items in his warehouse. I hope when the picture gets put up, you'll be as prompt in refunding me the money for your parts.

The 2nd para which you've quoted me wasn't for you. It was for the prissy little twat who had nothing to do with this group buy who had to drop his 2 cents about being afraid.

I'm thoroughly disappointed NOT with you but with said twat.
Beeble tooned MY08 OEd. w/ RA BKit+SWheel

Cosworth Panel Filter w/ RA Intake | SuperCircuit 4-2-1 Headers | Creat’d Ti-tipped SS exhaust

BC BR-type Coilovers | UR + Whiteline Bars

EBC GreenStuff Pads | RDA Rotors

Fisherrr
Lancer Newbie
Lancer Newbie

Postby Fisherrr » Tue Jan 18, 2011 7:39 am

Hello!

I have the second collection notice from the post!!! I'll be back with the details very soon!

Make yourself ready! :)

RyanMK
Lancer Legend
Lancer Legend

Postby RyanMK » Tue Jan 18, 2011 10:13 am

:D:D
VG/Ultra Racing/Whiteline/Work/Ralliart/Supercircuit/Cosworth/Pioneer/BC/Recaro

Itachi
Lancer Evolution
Lancer Evolution

Postby Itachi » Tue Jan 18, 2011 12:39 pm

Nick you just made my day!! :D:D:D