***** ALERT - Nominations for your new ClubCJ Committee can be made here *****

*CLOSED* Russian Website Parts Auto-loker GB

For all ClubCJ Members.

Moderator: Senior Moderators

ofey
Alumni
Alumni

Postby ofey » Sat Jan 15, 2011 8:30 pm

I'm going to offer full refunds to anyone who is worried now. Just PM me with your bank details and the money will be sent back... .

If you have nothing to do with this group buy, keep out of it... .
Or is this your way of feeling important?
Beeble tooned MY08 OEd. w/ RA BKit+SWheel
Cosworth Panel Filter w/ RA Intake | SuperCircuit 4-2-1 Headers | Creat’d Ti-tipped SS exhaust
BC BR-type Coilovers | UR + Whiteline Bars
EBC GreenStuff Pads | RDA Rotors

The X
INACTIVE Member Account

Postby The X » Sat Jan 15, 2011 9:00 pm

From a Snr mod (and not speaking on behalf of mods/admin).
Any dipshits who are not financially directly involved in this gb, but want to cause trouble wrt to this gb, I will delete your posts.

As far as we know, this is under control and we awaiting for confirmation of the delivery of this order from Fisherrr.

Unless we know this gb has gone tits up, please do no assume as such.

Sometimes people just get busy and cannot get back to us.

The commitee is managing this gb as best we can, to minimise any risk.

Some in the comm have placed orders and are just as exposed to this order being succesful or going tits up.

Although Ofey had made an offer to refund moneys if you get cold feet, this is HIS money not the club's. So please be reasonable and aware of this fact.

Regards,
Pete.
Club Treasurer.
"the quieter you become, the more you are able to hear"
More pix @ http://clubcj.net/viewtopic.php?t=8779
ImageImage

ofey
Alumni
Alumni

Postby ofey » Sat Jan 15, 2011 9:00 pm

Just as an update,
Liam92 has requested for his money back. He has sent me his bank account details.

Now I will offer a personal refund to anyone who is worried their money isn't covered.

I do know however Liam has sold his CJ. So has no need for the products.

To be fair to me though, I will require Liam to resend the money back to me once these arrive. I do think it is also fair that since I will be absorbing the cost of the parts for him in the meantime, that I get a financial reimbursement from Liam for this.

I think if this is a case of Liam being afraid of his funds, I will cover him. However if this is a round about way of getting his money back since he no longer has the CJ Lancer and using my guarantee as a way of getting his money back, this is unfair to me.

ofey

Cosworth Panel Filter w/ RA Intake | SuperCircuit 4-2-1 Headers | Creat’d Ti-tipped SS exhaust

liam92
Lancer VRX/GTS
Lancer VRX/GTS

Postby liam92 » Sat Jan 15, 2011 9:11 pm

You are quite correct I have indeed sold my CJ. However these parts were ordered and paid for before it was sold so I accept my responsibility to pay for said items (there is also a ryco filter I have paid for - I believe it is currently in VRX-Pete's possession- I am happy for the club to absorb that part at no cost to it).

The russian parts however are worth considerably more, at current we haven't been provided with any tracking number, we have never dealt with these retailers, nor is there much certainty these parts are where they are told to be. For those reasons mentioned I have requested a momentary refund. The time this shipment has taken is ludicrous, I just hope we have some insurance if it all goes belly up

ofey
Alumni
Alumni

Postby ofey » Sat Jan 15, 2011 9:19 pm

Bank acknowledgement details
Confirmation number: N8777721381
Created: 15/01/11
Your transfer details
From account: NAB Classic Account/
To account: Liam Bryan/0
COMMONWEALTH BANK OF AUSTRALIA
Amount: 220.00
Description: AutoLokerGB Refund
Remitter name: Irving Ian Liaw
Transfer date: 15/01/11

Done.

liam92
Lancer VRX/GTS
Lancer VRX/GTS

Postby liam92 » Sat Jan 15, 2011 9:21 pm

I appreciate that ofey

Cheers Liam

ofey
Alumni
Alumni

Postby ofey » Sat Jan 15, 2011 9:35 pm

liam92 wrote:You are quite correct I have indeed sold my CJ. However these parts were ordered and paid for before it was sold so I accept my responsibility to pay for said items (there is also a ryco filter I have paid for - I believe it is currently in VRX-Pete's possession- I am happy for the club to absorb that part at no cost to it).

The russian parts however are worth considerably more, at current we haven't been provided with any tracking number, we have never dealt with these retailers, nor is there much certainty these parts are where they are told to be. For those reasons mentioned I have requested a momentary refund. The time this shipment has taken is ludicrous, I just hope we have some insurance if it all goes belly up

I hope everyone has a memory in that I urged all of you not to go crazy with the orders to begin with. Neither did I pay out 100% of the money you all paid.

As I pointed out before. I will offer any one of you who are worried an interim refund.

However when the parts do turn up, I would demand you financially reimburse me for your orders.

Should you give me the runabout, I will make your life a living nightmare.

And what happened to the pissy coward who wasn't involved in this group buy but had to make his 2cents heard?

I am not usually a vindictive person but in this case I'm taking this personally. I will publicly flog you for the rest of your life in this forum and I think you should know why. Take it that what goes around comes around.

08VET
Lancer Newbie
Lancer Newbie

Postby 08VET » Sat Jan 15, 2011 9:49 pm

Dear Mr Ofey,

I'm scared and can i please have a momentary refund too and i will give you the money back on arrival is that OK or is that not i hope it is. I will give money back to you after the group buy gone through it's just my parents are giving me a hard time about these parts sorry to make it hard and appreciate everyone who made this GB happen i know it will work out in the end!!

Thx so much all and ClubCJ :)

ofey
Alumni
Alumni

Postby ofey » Sat Jan 15, 2011 10:01 pm

@08Vet: Please PM me your bank details.

ofey
Alumni
Alumni

Postby ofey » Sat Jan 15, 2011 10:06 pm

@Blakey: It wasn't you. So please don't get involved.

RyanMK
Lancer Legend
Lancer Legend

Postby RyanMK » Sun Jan 16, 2011 1:52 am

When this GB came up, it was made clear that this would be the 1st time the club was dealing with Autoloker.

I can't see how this is the club's fault, and would not blame the club nor Irving if something goes wrong. It was a risk I knew I would be taking when I partake in this GB, the same risk that comes packaged every single time you buy something online.

I will not be asking for a refund. I'm happy to still wait, and on top of that I don't see how this is fair for Irving, since it's coming out of his own pocket.

That being said, I do hope Fisherr or the person in charge will be able to come forward with the latest news soon. I do understand he might be busy and might not seen the latest updates on this thread, but maybe someone could let him know?

draevon
Lancer Ralliart
Lancer Ralliart

Postby draevon » Sun Jan 16, 2011 7:49 pm

I certainly don't think anyone should be taking money back from Ofey. The money he's giving you is coming out of his personal account. I urge everyone else to sit tight and just see how this turns out.
GReddy Spectrum Elite Exhaust - TEIN S.Tech Springs - Injen CAI- 3D Eyelids - Carbon Fiber Interior - Pivot Shift Light - Smoked LED Taillights - Carbonout & Debadge.

Mizta B
Alumni
Alumni

Postby Mizta B » Sun Jan 16, 2011 9:03 pm

Ofey
I will await the outcome of this Group Buy
You are not responsible for,nor will you be blamed for any negative outcomes regarding this transaction
It is very generous of you to guarantor the GB funds but the members who bought in (Myself included) knew there were inherent risks with a first time buy with an unknown Russian supplier
I will wait for Fisherrr to report back,I'm confident the outcome will be positive even if the wait does get a little frustrating sometimes
Thank you for looking out for us but also look after yourself too
Take care - Chris
Australasian Gerbil Rearers Organisation, Official Re-Seller.
MY09 Rally Red VRX ClubCJ's 1st 4B12 2.4L - CCJ Lifetime Member #0004.
Merlinised....

Chubb
Post Monster
Post Monster

Postby Chubb » Sun Jan 16, 2011 9:09 pm

Hey Ofey you have my support mate you are not to Blame nor should you be held liable, I am sure everything will work out freight has been little screwy the last month of so (or at least my experience with freight in the last month has)

Itachi
Lancer Evolution
Lancer Evolution

Postby Itachi » Sun Jan 16, 2011 11:21 pm

Same with me Nathan, I ordered something (not very expensive thank god) and it has somehow vanished into thin air...oh well...just have to let that one go and be patient on this GB.

ofey, that is seriously putting the club first offering a refund, very few people in this day and age would act as selflessly as you have, I just hope people appreciate what you actually doing for them. Big thumbs up from me :D
Like my car? Follow my fitness blog!

http://www.littleguylifting.com/

Return to “Group Buys Service”