*CLOSED* Russian Website Parts Auto-loker GB

For all ClubCJ Members.

Moderator: Senior Moderators

BRO-027
Lancer Newbie
Lancer Newbie

Postby BRO-027 » Wed Nov 10, 2010 8:53 am

Ok Ofey,

Count me out for the airdams - Ill get them from x-factor.

I will go ahead with the rear diffuser, ill just go the matt black & paint it myself.
I would like a $ estimate on shipping for this item though..

ofey
Alumni
Alumni

Postby ofey » Wed Nov 10, 2010 8:54 am

vlad_the_impaler wrote:How much is the quote for shipping for all parts?

Here's where the quote is suspicious. It was quoted as A$330 which makes no sense for that many items (44 in total including 3 front lips and 4 rear diffusers) unless it's going by sea. We are now seeking verification.

I'm not so sure those who are buying small parts will see the need to go by sea.

I have one way forward:
1. Seperate the small parts out and get them shipped by air. The larger parts get shipped by sea if you insist on still purchasing from AutoLoker when we have sponsors like ARS and X-Factor doing all the parts.
Beeble tooned MY08 OEd. w/ RA BKit+SWheel
Cosworth Panel Filter w/ RA Intake | SuperCircuit 4-2-1 Headers | Creat’d Ti-tipped SS exhaust
BC BR-type Coilovers | UR + Whiteline Bars
EBC GreenStuff Pads | RDA Rotors

vlad_the_impaler
Lancer ES/EX
Lancer ES/EX

Postby vlad_the_impaler » Wed Nov 10, 2010 9:03 am

I see your point Ofey and totally understand that. I'm more than agree to withdraw airdams and go with Shadows. But in this case how I will be sure that for example that central lip from Russians will match as a size with airdams frm Shadows? they could be different if u understand what I mean...

Bandit
Lancer Legend
Lancer Legend

Postby Bandit » Wed Nov 10, 2010 10:33 am

Hopefully the central lip matches the Mitsubishi ones as that is what I will be putting it between - ergo, as X-Factor are virtually factory spec, it should fit between them.

Does the $A70 quoted for the central lip painted incl. shipping? I am guessing not as it hasnt been finalised.

$330 shipping for all that does seem to be extremely cheap! Must be sea and out on the poop deck in the elements or something!

It would be good if they shipped to 2 or 3 locations to split up the order and reduce GST/duty impacts.

Splitting freight costs should be done by however it is calculated by the freight company - either volume or mass. Or as ofey suggests, get the smaller parts out (hopefully including central lip hehehe) and put them on a plane. It will also assist with reducing GST etc etc.
ClubCJ's first Sportback

ofey
Alumni
Alumni

Postby ofey » Wed Nov 10, 2010 10:40 am

Fisherrr has confirmed that the central lip fits the OEM airdams.

He will update me on the shipping conditions as soon as he gets some time. The A$330 shipping is apparently by air.

I once again urge caution to people that sure it's cheap but this is a supplier we have NEVER bought from before. So caution is good. Don't put all your eggs in one basket.

With all the body parts needing fitment, if you are unhappy with the fitment, I can pretty much say, no more help for you. If the paint job of larger parts flex in transit, you're also on your own.

There will be repeat group buys if their parts prove to be good but there is NO HARM in caution on the first one.

Cosworth Panel Filter w/ RA Intake | SuperCircuit 4-2-1 Headers | Creat’d Ti-tipped SS exhaust

Chubb
Post Monster
Post Monster

Postby Chubb » Wed Nov 10, 2010 10:43 am

$330 for air freight they must be using an Antonov (largest plane in the world) that they cram totally full to make that cheap.

Bandit
Lancer Legend
Lancer Legend

Postby Bandit » Wed Nov 10, 2010 10:44 am

Thanks for your help so far guys.
ClubCJ's first Sportback

draevon
Lancer Ralliart
Lancer Ralliart

Postby draevon » Wed Nov 10, 2010 10:57 am

$330 for all that by air is crazy ... maybe get them to ship me a Russian Lancer :)
GReddy Spectrum Elite Exhaust - TEIN S.Tech Springs - Injen CAI- 3D Eyelids - Carbon Fiber Interior - Pivot Shift Light - Smoked LED Taillights - Carbonout & Debadge.

Fisherrr
Lancer Newbie
Lancer Newbie

Postby Fisherrr » Wed Nov 10, 2010 11:15 am

procedure of splitting the cost is not that simple. There are reasons for doing this.

We are working on this, I think Ofey will be updating information soon.

Fisherrr
Lancer Newbie
Lancer Newbie

Postby Fisherrr » Wed Nov 10, 2010 11:25 am

the quote $330 is bloody expensive. 15 kg box

We have to use Russian Post EXPRESS MAIL SERVICE to make fast and hassle free!!!! it is $20 per KG...

I can organize $5 per kg delivered if it is a pallet :shock:

here the link to Russian Post, VLAD, give me a hand with translation for the other guys

We are ZONE 5

http://emspost.ru/tarifi_sroki/mejdunar ... e_express/

ofey wrote:
vlad_the_impaler wrote:How much is the quote for shipping for all parts?

Here's where the quote is suspicious. It was quoted as A$330 which makes no sense for that many items (44 in total including 3 front lips and 4 rear diffusers) unless it's going by sea. We are now seeking verification.

I'm not so sure those who are buying small parts will see the need to go by sea.

I have one way forward:
1. Seperate the small parts out and get them shipped by air. The larger parts get shipped by sea if you insist on still purchasing from AutoLoker when we have sponsors like ARS and X-Factor doing all the parts.

Itachi
Lancer Evolution
Lancer Evolution

Postby Itachi » Wed Nov 10, 2010 11:49 am

I'm still keen for the central lip and shipping by volume etc etc...

front central lip, painted = A$70
Rear Diffuser with Single Tip painted = A$195
Rear Diffuser with Single Tip matt black = A$135

This has confused me a bit though.

On their website the central lip is R1,500 = $50
The rear diffuser is R5,000 + R1,000 for painting = $168 + $33 = $201

I don't know if it is just the allocation of shipping costs or what but it seems to me that the diffuser has become cheaper and the central lip has gone up 40%.
Like my car? Follow my fitness blog!

http://www.littleguylifting.com/

AJjnr86
Lancer Legend
Lancer Legend

Postby AJjnr86 » Wed Nov 10, 2010 11:51 am

If they pallet it, maybe they can totally encase in a wooden box so nothing is damaged, a suggestion?

Hey Dave, it's cause of the fitting costs, they r not fitting the lip so price goes down

PS CJ will b coming with me :)

OHH YEA!!!!

Bandit
Lancer Legend
Lancer Legend

Postby Bandit » Wed Nov 10, 2010 11:54 am

Itachi wrote:
I don't know if it is just the allocation of shipping costs or what but it seems to me that the diffuser has become cheaper and the central lip has gone up 40%.

I think the previous price quoted for the central lip was for a matte black finish only or maybe even unpainted. Colour match and painting it in a Mitsubishi colour was always going to be more. I think for an extra 20 clams it is very reasonable. It cost me nearly $200 to have my current centre lip painted by a panel shop as they had to mix the batch of paint and blah blah just for my car.
ClubCJ's first Sportback

Fisherrr
Lancer Newbie
Lancer Newbie

Postby Fisherrr » Wed Nov 10, 2010 11:56 am

AJjnr86 wrote:If they pallet it, maybe they can totally encase in a wooden box so nothing is damaged, a suggestion?

sorry, no pallet. it is available for commercial shipping only. too much hassle, sorry guys

20 kg is MAX one shipment to Australia.

Most probably diffusers will be removed from this group buy. Shipment with Australia is $110.

I feel that we will be able to make $150 per delivered diffuser. I need one more day (better to say night) to sort that out.

ofey
Alumni
Alumni

Postby ofey » Wed Nov 10, 2010 12:09 pm

I think Russian post is VERY VERY CHEAP.

I don't know if you've mailed things using courier before but unlike your Russian EMS, they do things by volume.

I am happy if you're happy that's the cost. I'm not complaining. I will simply leave it to you since I can't speak nor interpret ruski!

Makes all the rest of shipping we've been paying senseless. Like US$200+ to send one GREddy muffler from the US.

Return to “Group Buys Service”