Group Buys

For all ClubCJ Members.

Moderator: Senior Moderators

slickthug
Lancer VR/GT
Lancer VR/GT

Postby slickthug » Tue Apr 07, 2009 12:32 am

im interested in the 2 below.

b) MZ380402EX - Scuff Plates - Stainless Steel (Front & Rear)

d) MZ314041 - Alloy Fuel Door - Branded Lancer

dumb&

Postby dumb& » Tue Apr 07, 2009 7:40 am

tadz0rz wrote:if the price is right, i might be in for a magnaflow exhaust

For that sort of thing you're better off doing it with all the of the victorian guys seperatly and going to somewhere that does magnaflow installs and asking if you have 10 guys wanting installations what sort of bulk discount are you going to get that way you save on install and not only the cost of the parts. Plus postage to other states for ofey on items like an exhaust is going to negate any savings.

I'd actually be really interested in getting something like this organised for the guys in NSW to get hurricane exhausts installed (through liverpool exhaust). PM me if you're interested and if we get enough (5 or so I'm guessing would be enough) I'll have a chat to the boys down there.

Also on the scuff plates MZ380402EX - it says front + rear in the first post, I had these installed by mitsu and they are not front and rear. They are front only. May want to double check this???
Last edited by dumb& on Tue Apr 07, 2009 7:45 am, edited 1 time in total.

ofey
Alumni
Alumni

Postby ofey » Tue Apr 07, 2009 7:44 am

daveee wrote:For that sort of thing you're better off doing it with all the of the victorian guys seperatly and going to somewhere that does magnaflow installs and asking if you have 10 guys wanting installations what sort of bulk discount are you going to get that way you save on install and not only the cost of the parts. Plus postage to other states for ofey on items like an exhaust is going to negate any savings.

That's true. Notice the items, I'm proposing which are NOT Mitsu parts are all from overseas with the exception of the Auto Salon Magazine subs and the GReddy Touch Informeter.

I'm open to anyone who can tell me which model of Magnaflow and where in Melbourne, VIC this can be done and I can negotiate a group price.

dumb&

Postby dumb& » Tue Apr 07, 2009 7:46 am

ofey wrote:
I'm open to anyone who can tell me which model of Magnaflow and where in Melbourne, VIC this can be done and I can negotiate a group price.

Likewise only for NSW, I'd prefer Liverpool Exhaust gear but if more people want Magnaflow then I'm happy to go with that. Do you want to add it to the main post ofey?

ofey
Alumni
Alumni

Postby ofey » Tue Apr 07, 2009 7:53 am

sure! Will do that. Can you pm details of the shop and the specific part?
Beeble tooned MY08 OEd. w/ RA BKit+SWheel
Cosworth Panel Filter w/ RA Intake | SuperCircuit 4-2-1 Headers | Creat’d Ti-tipped SS exhaust
BC BR-type Coilovers | UR + Whiteline Bars
EBC GreenStuff Pads | RDA Rotors

Dummer

Postby Dummer » Tue Apr 07, 2009 7:58 am

I'd be interested in the black lights depending on price. BUT remember Australia has a $1000AU customs declared value limit for parcels coming into the country. After this you must pay 10% GST and 10% customs duty (although this customs duty would possibly be waved under australia-usa FTA)

ofey
Alumni
Alumni

Postby ofey » Tue Apr 07, 2009 8:19 am

Can I also mention quickly to those who are NOT Premium members of the club and intend to purchase original Mitsubishi parts through our group buy scheme that it may make sense to just join up now!

2 items will already see a $10 levy on your buy and if in the next round you put another 2 items in, you should have just joined up in the first place.

I will be PM-ing the confirmed prices of items by tomorrow latest so join up soon!
Beeble tooned MY08 OEd. w/ RA BKit+SWheel

Cosworth Panel Filter w/ RA Intake | SuperCircuit 4-2-1 Headers | Creat’d Ti-tipped SS exhaust

BC BR-type Coilovers | UR + Whiteline Bars

EBC GreenStuff Pads | RDA Rotors

ofey
Alumni
Alumni

Postby ofey » Tue Apr 07, 2009 8:20 am

Ryan_C wrote:I'd be interested in the black lights depending on price. BUT remember Australia has a $1000AU customs declared value limit for parcels coming into the country. After this you must pay 10% GST and 10% customs duty (although this customs duty would possibly be waved under australia-usa FTA)

I am currently looking into how much our sponsor can get this part for. This will be an ORIGINAL Mitsu part.

ofey
Alumni
Alumni

Postby ofey » Tue Apr 07, 2009 8:25 am

daveee wrote:Also on the scuff plates MZ380402EX - it says front + rear in the first post, I had these installed by mitsu and they are not front and rear. They are front only. May want to double check this???

I've checked the data sheet our sponsor has provided to me. It states clearly front and rear.

The stainless steel scuff plates which these are, are front and rear.
The Carbon fibre look ones (MZ314071) are FRONT only.

I will check with them prior to purchasing to make sure we get front and rear Stainless Steel.

dumb&

Postby dumb& » Tue Apr 07, 2009 8:32 am

I got stainless steel and they were front only. Can you email me the data sheet? May need to take this up with my dealer to get the rear fitted too. Dodgey pricks.

dave . gorham @ gmail . com

As for the exhaust, I'll wait till we get some interest in it for NSW and whether they want Hurricane from Liverpool Exhausts or Magnaflow from elsewhere. If you put down for the time being "Axleback stainless steel exhaust - Magnaflow or Hurricane"

ANDROS
Lancer Legend
Lancer Legend

Postby ANDROS » Tue Apr 07, 2009 9:10 am

id be interested in a K&N panel filter + kit

ofey
Alumni
Alumni

Postby ofey » Tue Apr 07, 2009 9:36 am

daveee wrote:I got stainless steel and they were front only. Can you email me the data sheet? May need to take this up with my dealer to get the rear fitted too. Dodgey pricks.

dave . gorham @ gmail . com

As for the exhaust, I'll wait till we get some interest in it for NSW and whether they want Hurricane from Liverpool Exhausts or Magnaflow from elsewhere. If you put down for the time being "Axleback stainless steel exhaust - Magnaflow or Hurricane"

Will have to ask our sponsor if I can distribute the data sheet. I was explicitly told NOT to. I can provide you a screen shot I suspect to show you the exact part description. But let me confirm the part and if I can pass on the sheet to you.

Yes I'll do it now.

dumb&

Postby dumb& » Tue Apr 07, 2009 9:52 am

Ok cheers mate. All good if I can't get the PDF.

If not can you ask the Sponsor whether or not I should have gotten rear scuff plates with the option. :P

whitlam
Lancer ES/EX
Lancer ES/EX

Postby whitlam » Tue Apr 07, 2009 9:54 am

I would be interested in seeing what the prices would be for:

MZ380402EX - Scuff Plates - Stainless Steel (Front & Rear)

and the left and right weathersheilds

Deano1964
Lancer Evolution
Lancer Evolution

Postby Deano1964 » Tue Apr 07, 2009 10:17 am

I would would be in for ....depending on what price we get....
Scuff Plates
K&N Panel Filter
Magnaflow Muffler (as said above...group buy in ViC)

Return to “Group Buys Service”