***** ALERT - Nominations for your new ClubCJ Committee can be made here *****

Group Buys

For all ClubCJ Members.

Moderator: Senior Moderators

Deano1964
Lancer Evolution
Lancer Evolution

Postby Deano1964 » Mon Apr 13, 2009 11:52 am

Pwar!! $700-$800.....they can keep it! lol!

ofey
Alumni
Alumni

Postby ofey » Mon Apr 13, 2009 12:13 pm

When I first thought about changing my muffler, I was going to go for VAREX system. An oval one with centrally connected power as opposed to the ciggy lighter solution. This would have been done for A$650/-. My worry is the law in that those VAREX ones are illegal. So I went back to the drawing board. The Borla one was CHEAP, relatively quiet and pretty well rated with a nice American Muscle car tone. Then along came this Spectrum Elite from GReddy. I have a soft spot for GReddy and it is a DIRECT BOLT ON which made it VERY attractive.

The price isn't great but I'm asking around. If it comes in under A$600 installed, I might well bite. I need my other A$350 for my pedals and body kit.

qudans
Lancer VR/GT
Lancer VR/GT

Postby qudans » Mon Apr 13, 2009 1:06 pm

I'm not quite sure how it'll sound on my CVT though.. I don't want it to sound like anus all day long. Anyone that attends the Melb meets have an aftermarket exhaust on their cars?

dumb&

Postby dumb& » Mon Apr 13, 2009 1:11 pm

Qudans if you're worried about sound most exhaust installers will test the car, show you how it sounds and let you take it for a drive. If you don't like how it sounds they will make a few modifications to suit how you want it to sound.

qudans
Lancer VR/GT
Lancer VR/GT

Postby qudans » Mon Apr 13, 2009 2:05 pm

That sounds fair enough. Good to know.

ANDROS
Lancer Legend
Lancer Legend

Postby ANDROS » Mon Apr 13, 2009 7:54 pm

$550 max for me cant afford nemore

ofey
Alumni
Alumni

Postby ofey » Tue Apr 14, 2009 12:50 pm

Can I ask about the K&N air filters? RPW have written to me to ask if I can get the 10 people together.
Only 2 so far.

c) K&N Panel Filter - 33-2392 <-
Update: 10 buyers needed for group buy price of A$86.00 + Freight to your place.
List of buyers:
1. daveee
2. m1n1on

And please don't ask again why the price is higher than the online price. It isn't. That price online is NOT inclusive of GST. Our A$86.00 is the FINAL price GST INCLUDED already.

dumb&

Postby dumb& » Tue Apr 14, 2009 1:17 pm

Come on surely there must be more peeps who want a filter?

Rina2009
INACTIVE Member Account

Postby Rina2009 » Tue Apr 14, 2009 2:04 pm

Nicho wrote:Well I will get the scuff plates and when someone finds out the price of the black tail lights I will be interested in seeing what price they get offered

same.. im keen on both....

also i think we need group buys on the items this page is so confusing...just to let u all know..

ofey
Alumni
Alumni

Postby ofey » Tue Apr 14, 2009 2:31 pm

Rina2009 wrote:
Nicho wrote:Well I will get the scuff plates and when someone finds out the price of the black tail lights I will be interested in seeing what price they get offered

also i think we need group buys on the items this page is so confusing...just to let u all know..

You just need to refer to the first post of the entire thread. I constantly update that first post with the numbers.

The reason why there is confusion and a hold up on the purchasing is that now we might have a new supplier who can give us an even better price on the scuff plates. SIGNIFICANTLY less than the A$112 our current vendor is offering us, so it's well worth the wait!

I know what you mean about the mess but believe me even if I start different threads for each item, there'll be a load of pages of useless comments like "Can we get it cheaper?" or the classic one: "This body kit FTW!!"

mitch.honey
INACTIVE Member Account

Postby mitch.honey » Tue Apr 14, 2009 2:53 pm

Rina2009 wrote:

i would be interested in theses 2

Josh_Emerton
Lancer MASTER
Lancer MASTER

Postby Josh_Emerton » Tue Apr 14, 2009 2:54 pm

I will be interested in a K&N drop in filter when I get this goddam stimulus already.

ofey
Alumni
Alumni

Postby ofey » Tue Apr 14, 2009 3:59 pm

Josh_Emerton wrote:I will be interested in a K&N drop in filter when I get this goddam stimulus already.

I'm going to put your name down for one. That makes 7 more names to go.

ofey
Alumni
Alumni

Postby ofey » Wed Apr 15, 2009 6:44 pm

On another front, can I remind all of you to look at the first post of this thread. It details all the items and the prices I can get them for. Can you please check if you want anything from Preston Motors Ralliart? I will be making another trip there soon so if you want parts for your ride, please let me know soon.
Beeble tooned MY08 OEd. w/ RA BKit+SWheel
Cosworth Panel Filter w/ RA Intake | SuperCircuit 4-2-1 Headers | Creat’d Ti-tipped SS exhaust
BC BR-type Coilovers | UR + Whiteline Bars
EBC GreenStuff Pads | RDA Rotors

ofey
Alumni
Alumni

Postby ofey » Fri Apr 17, 2009 7:50 pm

I'll be locking this thread now and opening individual group buy threads.
Beeble tooned MY08 OEd. w/ RA BKit+SWheel

Cosworth Panel Filter w/ RA Intake | SuperCircuit 4-2-1 Headers | Creat’d Ti-tipped SS exhaust

BC BR-type Coilovers | UR + Whiteline Bars

EBC GreenStuff Pads | RDA Rotors

Return to “Group Buys Service”