EOI CARBON INTERIOR

For all ClubCJ Members.

Moderator: Senior Moderators

driftnut((
Lancer Evolution
Lancer Evolution

EOI CARBON INTERIOR

Postby driftnut(( » Sat Feb 13, 2010 3:21 pm

hey guys i am currently dealing with CAR ID to get us some carbon fiber interior parts now this is REAL CF not a vynil or material now i need between 5-10 EOI'S as these need to be custom made due to our cars being RHD( Right Hand Drive) here is a link to the products http://www.carid.com/2010-mitsubishi-la ... sh-kits-2/
now you can have a variety of carbon colours all you have to do is post in the format below
they cater for manuals and auto's also they have a basic and full kit you choose im going for the full kit abd they also do with or without navagation
also ignore the site price as we will get it cheaper if you have any questions just ask.
here are the colours you can choose from:

Real Carbon Fiber (RCF) Blue & Black CF (RBBCF) Silver Wire CF (RSWCF) Red & Black CF (RRBCF) Real Red CF (RRCF) Yellow & Black CF (RYBCF) Real Yellow CF (RYCF)
Light Blue CF (RLBCF) Orange & Black CF (ROBCF) Real Blue CF (RBCF)

name: driftnut((
colour: silver
kit: manual full kit without navigation

driftnut((.. ClubCJ's first RX TURBO, Merlinised, K&N pod 18" KING wheels, BC coil overs, Alpine/Pioneer system, Short shifter, Cat back system, Evo x turbo system, ralliart injectors & pump

tryg
Lancer MASTER
Lancer MASTER

Postby tryg » Sat Feb 13, 2010 4:12 pm

looks good, if only our driver's door controls were on the left...

do they make a RHD kit? couldnt see one...

The X
INACTIVE Member Account

Postby The X » Sat Feb 13, 2010 4:28 pm

Hmm Blue & Black CF really tickles my fancy. But the website really sucks balls at showcasing their goods. :(
"the quieter you become, the more you are able to hear"
More pix @ http://clubcj.net/viewtopic.php?t=8779
ImageImage

driftnut((
Lancer Evolution
Lancer Evolution

Postby driftnut(( » Sat Feb 13, 2010 8:43 pm

tryg u really have to read the post b4 posting lol

hey guys i am currently dealing with CAR ID to get us some carbon fiber interior parts now this is REAL CF not a vynil or material now i need between 5-10 EOI'S as these need to be custom made due to our cars being RHD( Right Hand Drive)

driftnut((.. ClubCJ's first RX TURBO, Merlinised, K&N pod 18" KING wheels, BC coil overs, Alpine/Pioneer system, Short shifter, Cat back system, Evo x turbo system, ralliart injectors & pump

The X
INACTIVE Member Account

Postby The X » Sat Feb 13, 2010 11:40 pm

I've had a look at this out of curiosity and this wouldn't fit (at least my MY10 VRX) even if I was seriously considering it.

The bit marked 8-10 (see pic below)are behind flappy doors, not open and uncovered like the older Lancer models. Which wastes the entire shifter console CF.

http://www.carid.com/images/Mitsubishi/MILR08A.jpg

ImageImage

The X
INACTIVE Member Account

Postby The X » Sat Feb 13, 2010 11:45 pm

driftnut(( wrote:hey guys i am currently dealing with CAR ID to get us some carbon fiber interior parts now this is REAL CF not a vynil or material now i need between 5-10 EOI'S as these need to be custom made due to our cars being RHD( Right Hand Drive)

If you do get enough EOI, remember the shifter pattern also needs to be changed for the CVT. It looks wrong in the pic! :)

ImageImage

driftnut((
Lancer Evolution
Lancer Evolution

Postby driftnut(( » Sun Feb 14, 2010 11:18 am

yer pete ive spoken to them about that, if you could pm me pics of your vrx interior so they know what it looks like they can do it thx mate

Graham
Post Monster
Post Monster

Postby Graham » Sun Feb 14, 2010 8:54 pm

Pending price I may be keen
Four wheels move the body, two wheels move the soul.
ImageImage
Daily Driver: Yamaha R1
Weekend Warrior: BMW Z4 Roadster

driftnut((
Lancer Evolution
Lancer Evolution

Postby driftnut(( » Sun Feb 14, 2010 9:18 pm

cool so thats me and graham also guys if we are not happy with price we dont have to order ok

tryg
Lancer MASTER
Lancer MASTER

Postby tryg » Sun Feb 14, 2010 9:24 pm

driftnut(( wrote:tryg u really have to read the post b4 posting lol

hey guys i am currently dealing with CAR ID to get us some carbon fiber interior parts now this is REAL CF not a vynil or material now i need between 5-10 EOI'S as these need to be custom made due to our cars being RHD( Right Hand Drive)

Yeah sorry went straight to the link...

But pity you havent done much to tells us of your research, speaking for myself, I really hate EOIs where we are not told; estimated price, time of production or delivery, shown a visible product (especially in a corrected piece), etc..

I hope people take onboard the fact that most of these EOIs fail due to this type of information.

I am very interested, but would need more data.

driftnut((
Lancer Evolution
Lancer Evolution

Postby driftnut(( » Sun Feb 14, 2010 9:49 pm

thats fin tryg i wont be on all week so bear with me as my wife will be dealing with RRM about ETA and pricing if u have any problems pm me cheers

ben

tryg
Lancer MASTER
Lancer MASTER

Postby tryg » Sun Feb 14, 2010 10:12 pm

cool, good luck

Return to “Group Buys Service”