17%
Gear Shifter Boot
3%

Total votes: 29

Aspired
Lancer Ralliart
Lancer Ralliart

Postby Aspired » Thu Jan 14, 2010 11:34 pm

I'm looking at getting a dual tip exhaust muffler, But I won't put my vote in until I see the price for this one. I wouldn't want to get linched if I put my vote in and then end up pulling out cause the price is too high.

Blakey
Lancer MASTER
Lancer MASTER

Postby Blakey » Thu Jan 14, 2010 11:43 pm

hey ofey i dunno if you want to or not but this is a video for the RGB LED controller and the RGB LED strips

http://ledz.com/?p=RGB-LED-strip-controller-movie
IF YOUR NOT LIVING ON THE EDGE YOUR TAKING UP TOO MUCH ROOM

Superintendent Chalmers
Lancer Legend
Lancer Legend

Postby Superintendent Chalmers » Thu Jan 14, 2010 11:48 pm

What about an evo spoiler GB??. Or can we not do this because Mr Shadows already gives us an awesome price???

tryg
Lancer MASTER
Lancer MASTER

Postby tryg » Fri Jan 15, 2010 12:03 am

I'm with Aspired, I loathe to put in an EOI now.. due to the lack of information at this stage. I am interested in the Dual Exhaust naturally.

ofey
Alumni
Alumni

Postby ofey » Fri Jan 15, 2010 8:07 am

Superintendent Chalmers wrote:What about an evo spoiler GB??. Or can we not do this because Mr Shadows already gives us an awesome price???

We cannot organise group buys on anything provided by sponsors.Notice that all products here are with company's who are NOT on our list of sponsors/vendors.

In case you're wondering, the fog lamp rings was a special case. Shadows does NOT retail that openly. It was a special one off to save him trouble of shipping 1 by 1 and alot of work for very litttle money for him.

Oh and BTW boys, I've updated the pricing for the dual exhausts.
The prices are for 1 set only. This may drop further due to a group buy scenario. The prices are Ex delivery.
All of these will be flown in by FEDEX before re-distribution here. We will as per the new group buy rules split all costs of shipment so 1 price of delivery applies to everyone here. It will also be cheapest to group ship to save on the most expensive delivery. I will also ensure the exhausts will be delivered to the state with the most orders and then forwarded from there to anyone else.

The box is : 106 x 24 x 77.4 cm for anyone who is interested in working out volumetric weights.
Beeble tooned MY08 OEd. w/ RA BKit+SWheel
Cosworth Panel Filter w/ RA Intake | SuperCircuit 4-2-1 Headers | Creat’d Ti-tipped SS exhaust
BC BR-type Coilovers | UR + Whiteline Bars
EBC GreenStuff Pads | RDA Rotors

tryg
Lancer MASTER
Lancer MASTER

Postby tryg » Fri Jan 15, 2010 11:29 am

Ofey, does that mean we will be offending our sponsor RPW, as they have a dual exhaust coming?

SIR-VRX
Genius
Genius

Postby SIR-VRX » Fri Jan 15, 2010 11:31 am

tryg wrote:Ofey, does that mean we will be offending our sponsor RPW, as they have a dual exhaust coming?

He is doing a GB on The Blitz Panel filter... RPW and JUSTJDM sell the K&N and HKS respectively....

Matzilla
INACTIVE Member Account

Postby Matzilla » Fri Jan 15, 2010 11:39 am

I'm also in the same position as the other guys, I would really like to get the coil overs (which I voted) but it all comes down to the timing!!
Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway!!

Chubb
Post Monster
Post Monster

Postby Chubb » Fri Jan 15, 2010 11:50 am

Shipping on exhausts systems is a killer it cost me about $250 Aus to get my Greddy shipped from the US last week.

ofey
Alumni
Alumni

Postby ofey » Fri Jan 15, 2010 11:54 am

tryg wrote:Ofey, does that mean we will be offending our sponsor RPW, as they have a dual exhaust coming?

Not quite. It's coming. Not quite here yet.

I think the rules are if say they're selling a SRD exhaust as well or if Llt Racing was a sponsor. ahh then we have a problem selling SRD Exhausts.

In this case no.

Oh and btw, to the LLT-related visitor on our site :
HELLLOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! *waves*

Welcome to ClubCJ!

To the rest of the Admin: " See why we have to lock up parts of the site?? "

Cosworth Panel Filter w/ RA Intake | SuperCircuit 4-2-1 Headers | Creat’d Ti-tipped SS exhaust

Ellimist
INACTIVE Member Account

Postby Ellimist » Fri Jan 15, 2010 6:22 pm

i could go coilovers if bc racing make em for the volvo i dunno. but i don't really want em on a road car.

tryg
Lancer MASTER
Lancer MASTER

Postby tryg » Mon Jan 18, 2010 7:38 pm

For the exhaust, if the measurement of 1075mm is tip-centre to tip-centre, I can confirm these measurements will work for the Talon rear diffuser.

Ofey, I am hoping that SRD have not lowered the left side down to clear the natural bumper-line and have a skewed exhaust.... its difficult to ascertain that from images etc.

Also, if its a close race, would you be in the mood to do both the coils and the exhausts? We have been waiting so long for a dual exhaust.

ofey
Alumni
Alumni

Postby ofey » Mon Jan 18, 2010 8:21 pm

I would do both no problem. I've done so many group buys, organisation is simple.

The ppl say what you want, I confirm with supplier price, ppl pay me, I pay them, they ship to everyone.

Problem is:
What if someone wants both? It wouldn't be fair on them would it?

Pole closes last week of the month so got some way to run yet.

Should speak to the coil over suppliers seeing they might get some business. Need to hand over to one of the NSW boys to organise.

tryg
Lancer MASTER
Lancer MASTER

Postby tryg » Mon Jan 18, 2010 8:28 pm

Ofey, cannot see how its unfair if they want both... couldn't they just buy both...? Better still, they get a choice.

I guess the system is geared to appeal to the greater number buy, but the point is the rest of us just feel duped when some of those who vote pull out or change minds and we waste months waiting. If we cannot get the exhausts, would you let someone else run one for those people still interested. Only thing is you have all the contacts.

Maybe running it like a business would be better, why are we limited? Possibly, once you make your minimum number stipulated by the trader, then we buy... I am sure you have tried this in the past, would be good to hear your thoughts on the whole deal...

aspir3
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby aspir3 » Mon Jan 18, 2010 9:17 pm

Last month was okay as more purchased then voted.

Return to “Group Buys Service”