***** ALERT - Nominations for your new ClubCJ Committee can be made here *****

*CLOSED* Whiteline Sway Bars Group Buy

For all ClubCJ Members.

Moderator: Senior Moderators

SIR-VRX
Genius
Genius

Postby SIR-VRX » Fri Jun 18, 2010 10:23 pm

No Troy, I have not forgotten you. I have a list here. Just not updated on the first page.

There was multiple transactions due to people coming in afterwards such as yourself Troy.

blade888
Lancer Evolution
Lancer Evolution

Postby blade888 » Fri Jun 18, 2010 10:37 pm

Hey Guys,

Let just keep it cool and handle this like Adults.

1. Adrian stated he gave the order on weekend to Repco
2. Repco claims they did not receive or process the order hence the order went into Limbo.
3. Since there were delays in R&D with the sway bars to start off with, everyone's focus was not on the order itself.
4. Once the R&D was completed (with thanks to SAM-24A's connections with Whiteline) there were questions was raised as to where the order was.
5. SAM-24A put a vast amount of his time to find out the order was in limbo.

This is why there was such a huge time delay in all of this.

What we should NOT do:
Since the issue was the transaction between SIR-VRX and Repco whom he works for:
1. Any member of the club is in no position to start pointing fingers as to who is to blame out of the two. We don't -personally- know the person whom SIR-VRX dealt with or any of the staff associates that person may have dealt with regarding the order, so no one should be targeting SIR-VRX indiscriminately.
2. Any member of the club should not be calling up Repco demanding money or the order be fixed up or any form of harassment.
3. Whiteline, SAM-24A are NOT to blame for any of these issues, they have worked hard over the months in R&D and to track down logistical issues with the order. Do not call up or harrass either of them.
Doing any of these points can make you legally liable for any Job loss or defamatory cases mounted to any party involved and the club can not defend you on this.
Also it may even hamper the refund process which will compromise or delay it.
Any issues between SIR-VRX and his employer Repco regarding this should be kept between them.

What we can do:
1. We will refund all moneys back to the members ASAP to make sure NO ONE is out of any funds. (Regardless of new sway GB or not, this is to provide a clean slate for the new GB for funds tracking)
2. Like Ofey said, "Lets get bars on cars", lets look at alternatives and move on and put the cash into another GB for them.
3. As Ofey mentioned before, Group Buys are a logistical maze and require a lot of work to follow through, let’s help out Ofey's plan for a new Sway bar GB.

Let’s keep it real guys and focus on moving on. It's good to see you all offering to help out Ofey with a new GB :)

Ofey, I recommend making a new thread for the new GB perhaps?

Cheers all,
Sportback VR/GReddy Spectrum Elite/Advanti Medusa/K&N High-Flow Performance Panel Filter/Cusco Racing Braces

Blakey
Lancer MASTER
Lancer MASTER

Postby Blakey » Fri Jun 18, 2010 10:43 pm

I would really like to see the Strength, and tension tests that where done on the Whiteline bars, and of UR bars. to see which one really is better and not going only on the thickness.

yes thicker makes it stronger but doesn't necessarily make it stronger then a different material smaller bar.

the point of a thicker swaybar is to make it less bendy, but you can make the bar stronger without going thicker. hell use Ti and make it smaller then stock.

of it you are rich as hell make it out of tungsten ( hardest material, besides Diamonds)
IF YOUR NOT LIVING ON THE EDGE YOUR TAKING UP TOO MUCH ROOM

ofey
Alumni
Alumni

Postby ofey » Fri Jun 18, 2010 11:02 pm

I agree alot with Nicks statement above.

As Chief Buyer, I declare this group buy closed.
I hope the rest of the club respect my position in this club and both Nick and my standing in the comm. Please consider this GB closed. All monies will be forwarded back to you ASAP.

I will personally delete any further posts questioning Adrian's integrity.

Going forward now:

I will see what I can do to remedy this situation:
I still have some UR strut bars left and I can offer them to you on credit (i.e. I will dispatch them immediately and you can then transfer your credit to be returned from Repco to me. That will free up your funds immediately. This should help in some way. PM me if need be.)

I don't have any of UR's sway bars and suggest we don't go down that route. I will attempt to suss out what my mate can pull from Whiteline and at what price. I suspect we won't get any favours but if you want a quality product like Whiteline, perhaps RRP isn't that bad.

I will start a new group buy thread when I suss out the situation tomorrow. Please be patient. I may need till Monday to work something out.

Closure

I do believe we have to protect Adrian's reputation and the club's as well. I would think it very important for Adrian to put up a receipt showing Repco has collected money from him. The buck stops there.

The purpose of which is not so that the you can take legal action against Repco.
The club will NOT support anyone taking legal action against Repco.

IF you want to use the receipt for your own purposes, that's your call but it is essential that we show that no blame lies with the club's admin in this case.

This is VERY important as a large sum of money has been taken for over 5 months with no product to show for and by a company whose paper trail leaves alot to be desired.

Adrian, I noted you made multiple transactions. Can you please provide scanned copies of these receipts available in a post for everyone to peruse. I will lock this for the time being. Once you get the receipts just post it in another post on this thread.
This will close this issue and absolve both you and the comm of any further blame.

Thank you everyone for your kind understanding and demonstrated patience. It is much appreciated... .
Beeble tooned MY08 OEd. w/ RA BKit+SWheel
Cosworth Panel Filter w/ RA Intake | SuperCircuit 4-2-1 Headers | Creat’d Ti-tipped SS exhaust
BC BR-type Coilovers | UR + Whiteline Bars
EBC GreenStuff Pads | RDA Rotors

Return to “Group Buys Service”