***** ALERT - Nominations for your new ClubCJ Committee can be made here *****

*CLOSED* Japanparts.com - Save on Group Ship!!

For all ClubCJ Members.

Moderator: Senior Moderators

JazzyB
Lancer Ralliart
Lancer Ralliart

Postby JazzyB » Sun Jun 14, 2009 7:17 pm

I had a similar plan, but I'm working on a console - so I'll let u handle it if u've got time Ofey ;-)
Keep us updated on it - u 'ordered' it yet??

SIR-VRX
Genius
Genius

Postby SIR-VRX » Thu Jul 23, 2009 4:10 am

Anybody actually interested in something from JapanParts? I'm about to order something for myself (for about $180AUD plus shipping) so if anybody wants to share shipping costs, speak now or forever hold your peace.

ofey
Alumni
Alumni

Postby ofey » Thu Jul 23, 2009 8:05 am

What'cher buying?

SIR-VRX wrote:Anybody actually interested in something from JapanParts? I'm about to order something for myself (for about $180AUD plus shipping) so if anybody wants to share shipping costs, speak now or forever hold your peace.
Beeble tooned MY08 OEd. w/ RA BKit+SWheel
Cosworth Panel Filter w/ RA Intake | SuperCircuit 4-2-1 Headers | Creat’d Ti-tipped SS exhaust
BC BR-type Coilovers | UR + Whiteline Bars
EBC GreenStuff Pads | RDA Rotors

Jmi

Postby Jmi » Thu Jul 23, 2009 10:15 am

How much is the shipping cost by the way?

I am still considering to get the stuff from JapanParts? With the current exchange rates, I'm not sure if I wanna get the air filter.

As for my other items, which are the emblems, I only know of JapanParts that has it.

SIR-VRX
Genius
Genius

Postby SIR-VRX » Thu Jul 23, 2009 12:21 pm

Well shipping cost can only be determined once the "shopping cart" is selected.

Let me know the part numbers you are after and I'll add to my cart of items and I can then tell you.

You are after the "Galant" and "Fortis" emblems? :( I don't know if I want to share shipping with you now, as I'd no longer be the only Galant Fortis haha

ofey: I'm getting the Galant Fortis Scuff Plates, to replace my Lancer ones, as they're the only thing left badged "Lancer" haha

I wish I had an O.ED or Aspire, to complete my JDM Transformation... Or if I get the grills, change my spoiler, add chrome door strips, projector headlights and leather... then I'd be set. And in massive debt hahaha

I also have this sticker: The little Green and Yellow logo (Wakaba mark) is the symbol newly licensed drivers must put their cars for one year. Kinda like out P plates. It is meant to look like a book... But I'm not going to stick it on my car don't worry haha

Bandit
Lancer Legend
Lancer Legend

Postby Bandit » Thu Jul 23, 2009 1:34 pm

I would like to get the sports grille (2nd down on this page - http://www.japanparts.com/db/partslist. ... r=&volkey=) but it doesn;t look like the cars in Japan come in the same white we have here :(.
ClubCJ's first Sportback

Jmi

Postby Jmi » Thu Jul 23, 2009 1:46 pm

My dear SIR-VRX, i don't think you will see a galant fortis badge lancer esp. since I am located in Victoria while you are up in sunny Queensland. :p

I am actually after the scuff plants and the 2 emblems. I'll check out with Ofey as we both are in Victoria.

SIR-VRX
Genius
Genius

Postby SIR-VRX » Thu Jul 23, 2009 1:57 pm

bandit: Have you priced it at your local dealership? They can get it and it *may* be cheaper for you and in the correct colour :wink:

jmi: Yeah it's ok, only stirring :P

if ofey is getting something, then feel free to checkout with him. BUT I am happy for it all to come to my place and I can then arrange domestic shipping from here. The plan is to have just the 1 lot f international shipping, as it's so expensive

Jmi

Postby Jmi » Thu Jul 23, 2009 2:11 pm

Yup, I'm a newbie at such stuff. If it works out better to have it go to you first, I'm not too fuss.

It's just that I wanna get the air filter too but it seems that getting it from our sponsor Preston motors would be of the same price at $180.00AUD (assuming I go over to pick it up myself). So I might wait till the AUD to be stronger towards Yen.

Bandit
Lancer Legend
Lancer Legend

Postby Bandit » Thu Jul 23, 2009 2:22 pm

SIR-VRX wrote:bandit: Have you priced it at your local dealership? They can get it and it *may* be cheaper for you and in the correct colour :wink:

Capital suggestion - I forgot that there is a Mitsu oz genuine accessory (y) (y)

ofey
Alumni
Alumni

Postby ofey » Wed Jul 29, 2009 11:03 am

So anyone up for things? I'll put in an order for the Galant Fortis badge. Who's with me?

Cosworth Panel Filter w/ RA Intake | SuperCircuit 4-2-1 Headers | Creat’d Ti-tipped SS exhaust

SIR-VRX
Genius
Genius

Postby SIR-VRX » Wed Jul 29, 2009 11:07 am

Yeah I'm still after the Galant Fortis Scuff Plates

ofey
Alumni
Alumni

Postby ofey » Mon Aug 10, 2009 3:07 pm

Update 10 Aug 2009
1. Galant Fortis Badge - ofey
2. Galant Fortis Scuff Plate - SIR-VRX

Anymore?

LZY_EYE
Genius
Genius

Postby LZY_EYE » Mon Aug 10, 2009 3:37 pm

I am interested in these Ofey, if you cant find something else suitable. And of course depends on shipping costs :)

Rear Bumper Spats

EDIT: I just did a dummy order and they only quoted $41 for shipping... Bargain!!

ofey
Alumni
Alumni

Postby ofey » Mon Aug 10, 2009 3:42 pm

I probably will have to look for your things seperately, As you can imagine, these larger parts will cost more for shipping and it wouldn't be worthwhile for us to add you into a group buy. Unless you pick up the whole shipping charge and we pay you for our stuff.

Return to “Group Buys Service”