***** ALERT - Nominations for your new ClubCJ Committee can be made here *****

EOI - ClubCJ winter clothing

For all ClubCJ Members.

Moderator: Senior Moderators

JustinR
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby JustinR » Wed Jan 29, 2014 8:17 am

If someone wants to take over this then you're welcome too!

lantourismo
Lancer Legend
Lancer Legend

Postby lantourismo » Wed Jan 29, 2014 8:46 am

Probably would be quite cheap if there was an overseas supplier

belle_tb_ES
Post Monster
Post Monster

Postby belle_tb_ES » Wed Jan 29, 2014 1:14 pm

Justin. ..a couple of us spoke to Peter about taking over this. You will have to speak to Reed as I forgot what he said
PRESENT: 2015 Audi S3

PAST:2009 Lancer ES called Lancee...

Garage: http://clubcj.net/garage.php?mode=view_vehicle&CID=947
I

seven
Lancer VR/GT
Lancer VR/GT

Postby seven » Wed Jan 29, 2014 2:00 pm

belle_tb_ES wrote:Justin. ..a couple of us spoke to Peter about taking over this. You will have to speak to Reed as I forgot what he said

From memory. Peye wahts to go ahead with it. The only problem is picking the design that everyone will like. I know a few people are like we shoulld just do such a print and you can either buy one or not.

Pete's rebuttle was that we need to put the designs to club members whom cant decide decide what they want as someone will like one over the other. If also said if it went a head without any members input people would be unhappy saying that they didnt get an chance to pick out what they liked.

Basically... There are too many styles and designs and someone is always going to be unhappy and feel left out.

In My opinion. The design needs to be something simple and generic. Something just to get the ball rolling. something so people can say thats the original Club CJ Hoodie/Shirt/Whatever. Then form there add and edit the design.

Small Club logo on the front. Large Club logo on the back.
Standard black hoodies just to get htis idea off the ground. People my say its bland but you gotta start somewhere.
Shane 'seven' Bertie
President of the seven corporation
PhD In Awesomeness and all things Cool
2011 Black VR
(cj-black)

Garage: garage.php?mode=view_vehicle&CID=1310

SIX
Post Monster
Post Monster

Postby SIX » Wed Jan 29, 2014 2:20 pm

I green seven start basic !!! then its not cj model or style selective I like that
1998 MR lancer
2009 CJ lancer sportback
2011 Renault Sport RS250 Trophee Cup
2000 Tommi Makenin Evolution 6.5

citris.87
Lancer VRX/GTS
Lancer VRX/GTS

Postby citris.87 » Wed Jan 29, 2014 2:33 pm

I have to say, I liked the idea of having the club logo with the outline of the side profile of the car (The same across all models really). Only reason I say this, is then you know its a car club, and the side profile of the Lancer/Evo/RA is something you can spot a mile off.

If you had that on the back (And I have seen someone with a Vinyl like it, so the design is already there somewhere) and the club logo on the front. Pick out a standard hoodie (Maybe take a vote on what style is most popular, I suspect the standard hoodie with a zipper would be a crowd pleaser) and then get out a design up, some quotes, and then take a vote who would buy one. If the numbers are there, take orders, grab money, pull trigger, be happy :D

I know I have been looking for a new hoodie :D

jordan.fuchs
Lancer Ralliart
Lancer Ralliart

Postby jordan.fuchs » Wed Jan 29, 2014 2:44 pm

SIX wrote:I green seven

I yellow nine.

seven
Lancer VR/GT
Lancer VR/GT

Postby seven » Wed Jan 29, 2014 3:08 pm

citris.87 wrote:I have to say, I liked the idea of having the club logo with the outline of the side profile of the car (The same across all models really). Only reason I say this, is then you know its a car club, and the side profile of the Lancer/Evo/RA is something you can spot a mile off. If you had that on the back (And I have seen someone with a Vinyl like it, so the design is already there somewhere) and the club logo on the front. Pick out a standard hoodie (Maybe take a vote on what style is most popular, I suspect the standard hoodie with a zipper would be a crowd pleaser) and then get out a design up, some quotes, and then take a vote who would buy one. If the numbers are there, take orders, grab money, pull trigger, be happy :D I know I have been looking for a new hoodie :D

Im sure that design will look great however there is too much indesision and too many designs with too many memebers.
I believe if you keep simply to get ball rolling then these hoodies will fly out the door. I know I will be getting one.
Once they are out there, then look at adding designs say in the second run or the for the next season.
Shane 'seven' Bertie
President of the seven corporation
PhD In Awesomeness and all things Cool
2011 Black VR
(cj-black)

Garage: garage.php?mode=view_vehicle&CID=1310

belle_tb_ES
Post Monster
Post Monster

Postby belle_tb_ES » Wed Jan 29, 2014 4:55 pm

I liked the "Theory of Evolution" idea :p
PRESENT: 2015 Audi S3

PAST:2009 Lancer ES called Lancee...

Garage: http://clubcj.net/garage.php?mode=view_vehicle&CID=947

I

citris.87
Lancer VRX/GTS
Lancer VRX/GTS

Postby citris.87 » Wed Jan 29, 2014 7:22 pm

I guess. If it was just the club logo which ATM is just the words clubcj, I'll be honest I wouldn't get one, I'd get sick of telling everyone what it is like I had to on my AusRotary shirt (People use to think it was for some rotary club that was for war vets :/ )

I'll say one thing tho, if you time it right so that these would arrive just as it starts to get sold, you might sell a few more.

lantourismo
Lancer Legend
Lancer Legend

Postby lantourismo » Wed Jan 29, 2014 7:51 pm

citris.87 wrote:I guess. If it was just the club logo which ATM is just the words clubcj, Ill be honest I wouldnt get one, Id get sick of telling everyone what it is like I had to on my AusRotary shirt (People use to think it was for some rotary club that was for war vets :/ ) Ill say one thing tho, if you time it right so that these would arrive just as it starts to get sold, you might sell a few more.

You might also consider making the design on polo shirts if not hoodies, business suppliers will be able to do that easily.

If people want options just make it colour options, keep the logo simple. And maybe have the option of either a hatch or sedan

Zaphod
Lancer MASTER
Lancer MASTER

Postby Zaphod » Wed Jan 29, 2014 8:09 pm

Agree with Shane; standardise on one, plain black hoodie, small ClubCJ logo on the front left (over our hearts,) preferably with the CJ 'shadow' and then the back could be the bit you 'personalise' by adding a larger logo of choice at a small additional cost.

Keep it plain, simple, inexpensive and you'll sell more. Like to me for example! (But an XL, 'cos I'm a fat b@st@rd...)

:-D
"The Human species has now evolved to the point where we only have two natural predators; ourselves and peanuts..."

lantourismo
Lancer Legend
Lancer Legend

Postby lantourismo » Wed Jan 29, 2014 8:21 pm

Why not Get clubcj lanyards too? I could use one at work :D

SIX
Post Monster
Post Monster

Postby SIX » Wed Jan 29, 2014 8:42 pm

jordan.fuchs wrote:[quote:6539374be0=SIX]I green seven[/quote:6539374be0] I yellow nine.
lol .... why not then go club cj with a mitsubshi 3 diamonds on the back !!!! every one will know its a car club and every lancer has a mitsubishi badge on it ????
1998 MR lancer

2009 CJ lancer sportback

2011 Renault Sport RS250 Trophee Cup

2000 Tommi Makenin Evolution 6.5

lantourismo
Lancer Legend
Lancer Legend

Postby lantourismo » Wed Jan 29, 2014 9:00 pm

SIX wrote:[quote:cde7f5d69f=jordan.fuchs][quote:6539374be0=SIX]I green seven[/quote:6539374be0] I yellow nine.[/quote:cde7f5d69f] lol .... why not then go club cj with a mitsubshi 3 diamonds on the back !!!! every one will know its a car club and every lancer has a mitsubishi badge on it ????

You would need Renault badges on yours :D

Return to “Group Buys Service”