***** ALERT - Nominations for your new ClubCJ Committee can be made here *****

*CLOSED* LANCER New Style L.E.D. Tail Lights

For all ClubCJ Members.

Moderator: Senior Moderators

Chubb
Post Monster
Post Monster

Postby Chubb » Fri Jul 09, 2010 10:34 am

What do you have left Ofey, Maybe an Ofey clearance thread is in order (but don't sell yourself short mate).

DORA_ANNE
Lancer MASTER
Lancer MASTER

Postby DORA_ANNE » Fri Jul 09, 2010 10:45 am

draevon wrote:Congratz on finally being rid of these Ofey ... annoying that for all the hassle you went through you also lost money. These things were the first I bought when I got my Lancer and joined the forum. I'm sure a lot of us appreciate your efforts. You need a blacklist :)

Tim I Too got these LED Tail lights as my first mod off Ofey ...And I praise Ofey for the job he dose for this club also .... And yes I Do agree with a blacklist ,I can't believe how other people can rip someone Off when That someone is doing good to help other people :(
Angels Are Sometimes Disguised As Friends

draevon
Lancer Ralliart
Lancer Ralliart

Postby draevon » Fri Jul 09, 2010 11:03 am

Yep ... "Ofey's Yard Sale" thread for sure :)
GReddy Spectrum Elite Exhaust - TEIN S.Tech Springs - Injen CAI- 3D Eyelids - Carbon Fiber Interior - Pivot Shift Light - Smoked LED Taillights - Carbonout & Debadge.

DORA_ANNE
Lancer MASTER
Lancer MASTER

Postby DORA_ANNE » Fri Jul 09, 2010 11:14 am

Iam pretty sure Ofey has put up a Thread in the last 2 weeks saying what he had left , Iam not sure what it is called though .

ofey
Alumni
Alumni

Postby ofey » Fri Jul 09, 2010 11:19 am

I don't want to blacklist people. Imagine if you were blacklisted for late payments and all, how would it be in our community? We've already had 2 cases of people abscond with money. It's starting to look like a real shady community. No need to make it worse.

I believe in the good in people and I try to be good to everyone. I source for parts when I see them. I go to my local wreckers and pick up stuff in the hope it'll help someone (more about this later. Have I got some toys for you boys!)

There are currently in my sales 2 cases of late payments.

1 of whom I've already dispatched the item.
1 of whom said will pay me on 5 July for something he already has on his car. 3rd installment didn't come through.

I've had people ask for parts then say didn't want them when the part arrived as missus said they shouldn't spend more on the car.

The ones that take the cake are those who PM me fervantly for days and enagage in all kinds of questions then say, I'll contact you in 2 mths time but never do.

On the converse I've had some people who were the opposite. They send me a large fund then tell me "Hold this for me". I'm only too happy to. They then tell me to send them bits and deduct from there.

I don't talk about buying things unless I actually have the money. Else I just look on. No point asking cos money isn't there. Why talk about buying something if the money isn't there for it?
Beeble tooned MY08 OEd. w/ RA BKit+SWheel
Cosworth Panel Filter w/ RA Intake | SuperCircuit 4-2-1 Headers | Creat’d Ti-tipped SS exhaust
BC BR-type Coilovers | UR + Whiteline Bars
EBC GreenStuff Pads | RDA Rotors

DORA_ANNE
Lancer MASTER
Lancer MASTER

Postby DORA_ANNE » Fri Jul 09, 2010 11:58 am

Ofey I respect your choice not to Blacklist people ..... And I for one would not like to be Blacklisted for a late payment , But in my honest opinion I would expect to get Blacklisted if I had taken delivery of goods & had not payed all monies owed To you .

As you stated 2 cases of moneys gone missing , & you say Blacklisting will only make the community worse !!!!! I see it as those people who still have part of your money are doing a pretty crap way of keeping a good community .

Iam only saying this as I Had made a comment on agreeing with Blacklisting . & Also this is the way I feel about others ripping others Off.

All Due Respect

Regards Doreen 8)

kinesis
Project Team Member

Postby kinesis » Fri Jul 09, 2010 12:29 pm

I guess, where do we draw the line between a social community of fellow car-lovers, into a strict, formal car club which draws lines in the sand.

It's hard on both sides...I think we just need to encourage people to think with their wallets in hand, rather than just at every thing that comes up. People get enough ideas coming to the club, no need to encourage them to dig where there's no dirt...
Blitz Air Filter | RPW Stage 1 ECU Flash Tune | UR Front Tower Strut Bar | UR Rear Lower Bar
Alpine iDA-X305 headunit | LED Taillights | VG Sharkfin Antenna

Clone
Lancer Newbie
Lancer Newbie

Postby Clone » Fri Jul 09, 2010 12:54 pm

Don't worry Irving, this community still have a lot of trust worthy CJ lovers whom are you fans and do appreciate every thing you did for us and the community.

Cheers to Irving.

Let me know if I could help in any way.

PYLee
Lancer MASTER
Lancer MASTER

Postby PYLee » Fri Jul 09, 2010 1:44 pm

moral of the story , if you don't have the money to spare , don't bother and work harder till you have the money , instead of giving irving a hard time :)
Lancer Evolution 10MR

mikec
Lancer Newbie
Lancer Newbie

Postby mikec » Fri Jul 09, 2010 5:20 pm

i think the best thing you can do to protect yourself ofey is to ask for deposits upfront before purchase say maybe 20% or so. the deposit is forfited if they pull out that way you have some form of buffer to sell the guys part at lower price to someone else and not effect youself financially. i mean thats how most businesses operate, cant see why the club cant fuction the same.
thats my 2 cent

JaCe
Alumni
Alumni

Postby JaCe » Fri Jul 09, 2010 9:23 pm

I think if there is to be a blacklist, keep it private only for the mods/admins who administer/manage GB's. I mean whilst I'm all for transparency, credit ratings are something many people would find very private and this seems to be a general concern.

"A man who stands for nothing, falls for anything."

tryg
Lancer MASTER
Lancer MASTER

Postby tryg » Sat Jul 10, 2010 12:52 am

I agree with people's comments; only buy with money in your hand...

ofey
Alumni
Alumni

Postby ofey » Wed Sep 29, 2010 10:36 am

Right boys, I've had to re-open this. I now have one more complete set to sell - Smoked set.

A$370 delivered.

Where did I get this?
Remember the set I had with the cracked corner? Well someone else on this forum had the same cracked corner so I ordered a replacement set for him. For reasons unknown, he got his installer to buy a whole set to replace, so this now comfortably fits into my partial set to make a full set.

Who's up for it?
Last one!!

Cosworth Panel Filter w/ RA Intake | SuperCircuit 4-2-1 Headers | Creat’d Ti-tipped SS exhaust

R4PTOR
Lancer Newbie
Lancer Newbie

Postby R4PTOR » Wed Sep 29, 2010 10:59 am

Ofey, PM-ed you

ofey
Alumni
Alumni

Postby ofey » Wed Sep 29, 2010 11:29 am

Sold to Robert.

- with installation but no liability. -

Locking up this thread again... .

Return to “Group Buys Service”