***** ALERT - Nominations for your new ClubCJ Committee can be made here *****

*CLOSED* Exhaust Group Buy

For all ClubCJ Members.

Moderator: Senior Moderators

tadz0rz
Genius
Genius

Postby tadz0rz » Mon Aug 24, 2009 8:01 am

Urgh you guys! Peer pressure much! Im expecting a tax return of around $700, plus ive got work experience soon and im planning on doing it at my work so i get full wage. You guys have no idea how much i want it, but my finances are not permitting...AT THE MOMENT.

HOPEFULLY all goes well in the next few weeks and if no one has sorta secured it, I MAY get it, im not going to promise anything. If it goes by the time i have the money too bad for me, melbourne dont wait up for me, or anyone else for that matter. If you guys want it, take it. But even if i do have the money, i cant guarantee that i will get it for sure.

So, if someone has the money now, and you wants it. Take it, but at the moment, i havnt got the cash...
Got a question? Read the ClubCJ Ultimate Guide First!!
Just...Dont worry about it ;)Dont Click Me

ofey
Alumni
Alumni

Postby ofey » Mon Aug 24, 2009 7:39 pm

Beeble tooned MY08 OEd. w/ RA BKit+SWheel
Cosworth Panel Filter w/ RA Intake | SuperCircuit 4-2-1 Headers | Creat’d Ti-tipped SS exhaust
BC BR-type Coilovers | UR + Whiteline Bars
EBC GreenStuff Pads | RDA Rotors

bd-850
Alumni
Alumni

Postby bd-850 » Mon Aug 24, 2009 8:15 pm

im intrested but will let you know closer to the date of ordering if thats ok

SkitZaY
INACTIVE Member Account

Postby SkitZaY » Mon Aug 24, 2009 8:25 pm

Interested, but will confirm asap.

ofey
Alumni
Alumni

Postby ofey » Mon Aug 24, 2009 8:39 pm

I need to share openly this PM Since it's really pushed me over the edge.

So is it a group buy or something i can pay for this weekend?

Also, a question, and dont take this the wrong way

but $350 + $240 = $590 USD

Foreign Exchange Results (from ANZ Website)
Amount: AUD 726.51 = USD 590.00
Exchange rate: AUD 1 = USD 0.8121
Foreign currency exchange rate current as at Monday, 24 August 2009
Transaction fee: AUD 8.00
Total amount due: AUD 734.51

Why is it $825 and not $735? Thats $90 difference

I get thats what you guys paid for it, but was it a case of the aussie dollar not being as good as it currently is?

So I think I have to clear this up.

Me, b3n87, cjsig and criteek went in for this. Each of us paid A$825 each. We had originally coughed up A$750 each. However, due to the short numbers for this, I had to renegotiate the price with the dealer. Then our dealer had pulled out of doing business with BAX Global for shipping, and in the end we shipped using FEDEX which costs alot more.

If you can find a cheaper price than A$825 at the moment, please feel free to get it from there. My cheapest at the moment is A$825.

I rip none of you off on this. I'm using my relations with the US dealer to get you guys the best deal on these at the moment.

Cosworth Panel Filter w/ RA Intake | SuperCircuit 4-2-1 Headers | Creat’d Ti-tipped SS exhaust

tadz0rz
Genius
Genius

Postby tadz0rz » Mon Aug 24, 2009 8:47 pm

sorry, just doing a little of reserch, but is the $386.74 you've got in the first post before or after the group buy discount? And is the supplyer sparehouse.us?

ofey
Alumni
Alumni

Postby ofey » Mon Aug 24, 2009 9:03 pm

That price no longer applies.
The exhaust retails for US$410 in the USA. It's so popular and with such a lack of sets, there is no possibility for most to get a set.

I have a dealer who is willing to sell them to me but NO longer at any discount. If you were him, there's no reason to give us a discount if he can get the full price in the US. Demand outstrips supply at the moment so... .

No my dealer is not sparehouse.us.

All of you are welcomed to go with your own dealers. My guy can do it for A$825. There's no point checking out my price. IF you have a cheaper price and can get it now, go ahead, you don't have to go through me.

My guy will deliver in 4 days using FEDEX for the A$825. That's what I'm offering to help whoever wants to get it. My guy won't then tell you to wait for shipment or anything. Bare in mind, you can pay your money to whomever and then if they tell you it's out of stock, your money is then jammed there.

Your call.

Scott_VRX_Fan
Lancer VR/GT
Lancer VR/GT

Postby Scott_VRX_Fan » Mon Aug 24, 2009 9:08 pm

ofey wrote:I need to share openly this PM Since it's really pushed me over the edge.

So is it a group buy or something i can pay for this weekend?

Also, a question, and dont take this the wrong way

but $350 + $240 = $590 USD

Foreign Exchange Results (from ANZ Website)
Amount: AUD 726.51 = USD 590.00
Exchange rate: AUD 1 = USD 0.8121
Foreign currency exchange rate current as at Monday, 24 August 2009
Transaction fee: AUD 8.00
Total amount due: AUD 734.51

Why is it $825 and not $735? Thats $90 difference

I get thats what you guys paid for it, but was it a case of the aussie dollar not being as good as it currently is?

So I think I have to clear this up.

Me, b3n87, cjsig and criteek went in for this. Each of us paid A$825 each. We had originally coughed up A$750 each. However, due to the short numbers for this, I had to renegotiate the price with the dealer. Then our dealer had pulled out of doing business with BAX Global for shipping, and in the end we shipped using FEDEX which costs alot more.

If you can find a cheaper price than A$825 at the moment, please feel free to get it from there. My cheapest at the moment is A$825.

I rip none of you off on this. I'm using my relations with the US dealer to get you guys the best deal on these at the moment.

yeah, no worries ofey, post something i send to you in private. :roll:

you ask for people to send you pm, and considering im about to spend $800+ on an exhaust, i was simply asking questions about it.

i thought it was a reasonable question to ask, and having bought stuff from you in the past and not given a shit about any money you might make on the side.

it was a simple question.

if its pushing you over the edge, i shant bother buying or asking questions in the future.

enjoy

having said that, i still want the exhaust, i just dont appreciate a PM being posted on a thread.
Mods Completed
ANZ Tazer 18" Wheels, Rear LED Tailights, GReddy Spectrum Elite Exhaust, Eibach Pro Kit Suspension 1.2" Front 0.8" Rear

Mods To Be Completed
Front Bumper Upgrade

Mods in Development
Brembo Brakes, Rear Wing, Bonnet, Inbuilt Sat Nav

tadz0rz
Genius
Genius

Postby tadz0rz » Mon Aug 24, 2009 9:11 pm

Nah thats okay ofey, i was just looking around the net and found a few places selling them for the $386.74, and if we got with them for the group buy discount might be cheaper. I was just a bit confused on what the actual GROUP buy price was, coz i was gunna say if it was the $386.74 after group buy discount, theres other places who have got it for that price without a group buy.

Honestly though, id rather go through you to be honest though, because i know where id be sending my money and id have a reliable source to get in contact with.

But anyway, ill leave my rambling for another day lol.

Scott_VRX_Fan
Lancer VR/GT
Lancer VR/GT

Postby Scott_VRX_Fan » Mon Aug 24, 2009 9:12 pm

ofey wrote:That price no longer applies.
The exhaust retails for US$410 in the USA. It's so popular and with such a lack of sets, there is no possibility for most to get a set.

I have a dealer who is willing to sell them to me but NO longer at any discount. If you were him, there's no reason to give us a discount if he can get the full price in the US. Demand outstrips supply at the moment so... .

No my dealer is not sparehouse.us.

All of you are welcomed to go with your own dealers. My guy can do it for A$825. There's no point checking out my price. IF you have a cheaper price and can get it now, go ahead, you don't have to go through me.

My guy will deliver in 4 days using FEDEX for the A$825. That's what I'm offering to help whoever wants to get it. My guy won't then tell you to wait for shipment or anything. Bare in mind, you can pay your money to whomever and then if they tell you it's out of stock, your money is then jammed there.

Your call.

now seriously, would that have been so hard to say in the first place ;)
Mods Completed

ANZ Tazer 18" Wheels, Rear LED Tailights, GReddy Spectrum Elite Exhaust, Eibach Pro Kit Suspension 1.2" Front 0.8" Rear

Mods To Be Completed

Front Bumper Upgrade

Mods in Development

ofey
Alumni
Alumni

Postby ofey » Mon Aug 24, 2009 9:13 pm

Scott_VRX_Fan: I didn't state whom posted the PM. You've now revealed it yourself. Your call.

You know what?

I withdraw the offer to help in this. Too much work for something I make nothing out of. Feel free to order the exhausts yourselves. Who knows you guys may be able to get a better deal than me?

Scott_VRX_Fan
Lancer VR/GT
Lancer VR/GT

Postby Scott_VRX_Fan » Mon Aug 24, 2009 9:18 pm

ofey wrote:Scott_VRX_Fan: I didn't state whom posted the PM. You've now revealed it yourself. Your call.

You know what?

I withdraw the offer to help in this. Too much work for something I make nothing out of. Feel free to order the exhausts yourselves. Who knows you guys may be able to get a better deal than me?

:lol:

the point is, you shouldnt reveal anything that is sent to you in a PM. period.

i wouldnt do it, and i wouldnt expect anything i send in a PM to be revealed.

anyways, its all rubbish.

all i asked was a question, you have an answer for it, but you got your knickers in a knot in the process.

i was happy to pay $825 for the one you have, just as i am for the one you can (if you do get) now.

i was just asking what the difference is about....

if you want to make it into something it isnt by all means go ahead :)
Mods Completed

Mods To Be Completed

Front Bumper Upgrade

Mods in Development

tadz0rz
Genius
Genius

Postby tadz0rz » Mon Aug 24, 2009 9:20 pm

Whoa whoa ofey chill man. Dont take my post as me taking a dig at your price. I was simply asking if the price you got on the first page was the price before or after the group buy discount. Thats all. I wasnt saying go to this place because its cheaper

Edit, yeah im just gunna keep my mouth shut for the moment

bd-850
Alumni
Alumni

Postby bd-850 » Mon Aug 24, 2009 9:23 pm

I argree with Tadz with the money, and hell we can always track you down Ofey (not that we would need to)

but really is it THAT big of a deal??

Ofey is just trying to help the forum members and he is going out of his way to do that.

why dont we all just take a chill pill.

Scott_VRX_Fan
Lancer VR/GT
Lancer VR/GT

Postby Scott_VRX_Fan » Mon Aug 24, 2009 9:27 pm

lol tadz, i asked the question about price.

im still keen as the exhaust sounds great, i was just asking what the difference in price was, which he has since explained.

if he had of done that via pm - this would be a non-event.

there was nothing meant in it, but ofey has taken it in the wrong way, which i dont understand seeing as i've bought stuff in the past from him, and had no issue what the cost was.

as always, if im happy with the price, which i am, i couldnt give a stuff if ofey makes abit of coin out of it (if he does) more power to him if he does.
Mods Completed

Mods To Be Completed

Front Bumper Upgrade

Mods in Development

Return to “Group Buys Service”