***** ALERT - Nominations for your new ClubCJ Committee can be made here *****

* Mitsubishi OEM Parts for ClubCJ Members *

For all ClubCJ Members.

Moderator: Senior Moderators

Cordi
INACTIVE Member Account

Postby Cordi » Tue May 26, 2009 2:10 pm

ofey wrote:I also like to tell everyone that after Cordi & cjsig's purchase of the Ralliart Emblems for the front grill, Our parts guy says we'll need about 6mths of NOT ordering this part so as not raise any suspicions. So I won't be able to get anyone the emblem till the new year.

Does this mean that we will still get it? or do we have to wait till next year sometime as well?..sorry and also just to confirm, the rear ralliart badge i ordered is still fine isnt it?

thanks ofey

bd-850
Alumni
Alumni

Postby bd-850 » Tue May 26, 2009 2:14 pm

The seat covers i was after wernt the leather ones, it was these ones

sorry bout the crappy pic, had to scan the options out of the catalouge

ofey
Alumni
Alumni

Postby ofey » Tue May 26, 2009 2:16 pm

Cordi wrote:Does this mean that we will still get it? or do we have to wait till next year sometime as well?..sorry and also just to confirm, the rear ralliart badge i ordered is still fine isnt it?

Yes yours and cjsig's orders have gone through.

MMAL have a problem in that they refuse to give away these badges. Each order of the badging has to come with a VIN from a Ralliart. I am now sourcing alternative methods to get hold of these so all others, sit tight.

Captain and Speedie were nice enough to share their VINs with me to place the order. No other RA owner from the Club replied to my request for VINs. However, even if they did respond, our sponsor has said that MMAL were abit suspicious why 2 badges were ordered from the same dealer so we've been told not to order anymore until the new year at least.
Beeble tooned MY08 OEd. w/ RA BKit+SWheel
Cosworth Panel Filter w/ RA Intake | SuperCircuit 4-2-1 Headers | Creat’d Ti-tipped SS exhaust
BC BR-type Coilovers | UR + Whiteline Bars
EBC GreenStuff Pads | RDA Rotors

dumb&

Postby dumb& » Tue May 26, 2009 2:18 pm

bd-850 wrote:The seat covers i was after wernt the leather ones, it was these ones

sorry bout the crappy pic, had to scan the options out of the catalouge

I asked about these a while ago, couldn't find a part number so ofey couldn't check prices. Do you happen to have a part number for them??

bd-850
Alumni
Alumni

Postby bd-850 » Tue May 26, 2009 2:19 pm

no i couldnt find a number,

Cordi
INACTIVE Member Account

Postby Cordi » Tue May 26, 2009 2:20 pm

ofey wrote:
Cordi wrote:Does this mean that we will still get it? or do we have to wait till next year sometime as well?..sorry and also just to confirm, the rear ralliart badge i ordered is still fine isnt it?

Yes yours and cjsig's orders have gone through.

MMAL have a problem in that they refuse to give away these badges. Each order of the badging has to come with a VIN from a Ralliart. I am now sourcing alternative methods to get hold of these so all others, sit tight.

Captain and Speedie were nice enough to share their VINs with me to place the order. No other RA owner from the Club replied to my request for VINs. However, even if they did respond, our sponsor has said that MMAL were abit suspicious why 2 badges were ordered from the same dealer so we've been told not to order anymore until the new year at least.

ok, thank you for the confirmation ofey, and also thanks to captain and speedy for the VIN's to place the order!!

ofey
Alumni
Alumni

Postby ofey » Tue May 26, 2009 2:21 pm

daveee wrote:Yeah but you didn't warn it would be a 3 month wait, didn't mind waiting a month as that isn't a great deal of time. But we're talking about a quarter of a year which is unacceptable and bordering on the ridiculous.

I'm sure they will be willing to hang onto the part for themselves when they eventually get it in stock considering the extra amount of time involved in the wait. Pretty sure if I wanted to buy a brand new car and put one of these cables in it would appear pretty quickly..

I have chosen to refund your money out of my own pocket. Please PM me your bank details.

Your case with them will then be closed. I'll take the part and hope another member buys the part off me.

I don't want to f**k up the relationship I have with them. For one part, the loss of them as a sponsor simply is not worth while.

Just PM me your bank details and I'll refund your money.

Once again, my apologies for the inconvenience.

Cosworth Panel Filter w/ RA Intake | SuperCircuit 4-2-1 Headers | Creat’d Ti-tipped SS exhaust

dumb&

Postby dumb& » Tue May 26, 2009 2:33 pm

I appreciate that, but considering the business you put through them and the circumstances in this case - if they aren't willing to keep the part in stock for themselves or find a way to cancel it are they even worth having as sponsors?

The dealership I got my scuff plates from (disaster with only getting the front 2, and not rears - ordered the whole pack of 4 in, fitted the rears and sent back the fronts). I find it a bit hard to believe they can't simply cancel an order if someone ordering from the same place was able to do the above.

Seems like this relationship is very one way...

bd-850
Alumni
Alumni

Postby bd-850 » Tue May 26, 2009 2:37 pm

I could under stand if the item was one that wouldnt get sold. but i think this would be a popular item to be sold.

but if they are a sponser and giving us a good deal i think we better stay on their good foot. and being mean or rude if you dont like the service you can go else where.

ofey
Alumni
Alumni

Postby ofey » Tue May 26, 2009 2:40 pm

bd-850 wrote:I could under stand if the item was one that wouldnt get sold. but i think this would be a popular item to be sold.

but if they are a sponser and giving us a good deal i think we better stay on their good foot. and being mean or rude if you dont like the service you can go else where.

We need to find elsewhere, that's a given.

The point is this, our sales are nothing to them. The parts guy did tell me if we total up the parts we've bought so far, we don't even cross A$5000. His average per call purchase is A$7000. So it's more that they're helping us than us helping them.

Cordi
INACTIVE Member Account

Postby Cordi » Tue May 26, 2009 2:48 pm

Ofey, sorry to bother, but does this mean that ordering of the parts such as:

Z87137405 - Windscreen Decal - Ralliart Front

would I be able to purchase that? or will i have to wait till next year as it is a ralliart accessory?

cheers

ofey
Alumni
Alumni

Postby ofey » Tue May 26, 2009 3:06 pm

Cordi wrote:Z87137405 - Windscreen Decal - Ralliart Front
would I be able to purchase that? or will i have to wait till next year as it is a ralliart accessory?

No it only applies to those emblems for the grill and the boot. No other Ralliart parts are affected.

Cordi
INACTIVE Member Account

Postby Cordi » Tue May 26, 2009 3:17 pm

ok cool, am i able to order that then?..or did u want me to wait till the next group of orders?

infinite
Lancer Ralliart
Lancer Ralliart

Postby infinite » Tue May 26, 2009 3:21 pm

Put me down too!
TUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRBBBBBBBBOOOOOO!

ofey
Alumni
Alumni

Postby ofey » Tue May 26, 2009 4:07 pm

For the windscreen decal, I'm having a problem now. It's a hard part to get hold of and MMAL are going to now remove it as an aftermarket part. They will now only be permitted for sale at the point of sale.

However, the dealer has worked out a way where he gets the printers to do it off the record. The drawback is that we have to purchase in sets of 4.

I'm willing to hold 1 as for someone in future but with both Cordi & Infinite taking 1 each, I'm left with 1 outstanding. Anyone else?

Return to “Group Buys Service”