***** ALERT - Nominations for your new ClubCJ Committee can be made here *****

Pranks

Have some Fun! Make or Participate in ClubCJ Forum Games & Activities.

Moderators: Moderators, Senior Moderators

bigdave_1988
Lancer VRX/GTS
Lancer VRX/GTS

Pranks

Postby bigdave_1988 » Fri Mar 27, 2009 12:14 am

JUst wondering wat sorta pranks you guys have pulled on ur mates.... specially wanna hear about the ones that went wrong...

i will start this off..... yesterday me and a mate went over to another mates house and found no one home rather than going off else where we decided to hang around and wait.... well we got bored......

knowing the 4 people who live in the house we knew they would have left a door unlocked or a window open and thats exactly wat we found.... after jamming the front door open we moved the LCD, PS3 and Xbox into another room and waited for them to come home....

Josh_Emerton
Lancer MASTER
Lancer MASTER

Postby Josh_Emerton » Fri Mar 27, 2009 12:56 am

LMAO what happened?

I remember once back in like year 4, we decided it would be a great April Fools joke to balance a bin on top of the door so that when the teacher came in it would fall on his head. Worked perfectly. Problem, it wasnt the teacher who walked in late. Well, the teacher was late, but so was the little mentally-disabled kid. And the teacher goes 'after you'. Imagine the rest....

Mizta B
Alumni
Alumni

Postby Mizta B » Fri Mar 27, 2009 1:23 am

How about tying a bloke to a street sign on his buck's night stark naked near Liverpool railway station and giving him a piece of cardboard to protect his modesty.........then putting all his clothes through the mail slots of local businesses and leaving him with a ball and chain around his ankle and taking home the keys! - Piss funny
Australasian Gerbil Rearers Organisation, Official Re-Seller.
MY09 Rally Red VRX ClubCJ's 1st 4B12 2.4L - CCJ Lifetime Member #0004.
Merlinised....

Josh_Emerton
Lancer MASTER
Lancer MASTER

Postby Josh_Emerton » Fri Mar 27, 2009 1:27 am

Now thats pure English hilarity ey Chris

God I miss the hooliganism...Football games used to be awesome (Not your football aussies, proper football)

bigdave_1988
Lancer VRX/GTS
Lancer VRX/GTS

Postby bigdave_1988 » Fri Mar 27, 2009 1:31 am

lol let me guess u was a mill wall fan josh....

well mate came home saw everything missing so we created a bit of noise at the back of the house so he thou the intruder was still there and we ran at him..... i think he nearly had a heart attack thinking he was about to be rolled in his living room

Josh_Emerton
Lancer MASTER
Lancer MASTER

Postby Josh_Emerton » Fri Mar 27, 2009 1:32 am

Tottenham Hotspur actually. Whered ya get Millwall from?

bigdave_1988
Lancer VRX/GTS
Lancer VRX/GTS

Postby bigdave_1988 » Fri Mar 27, 2009 1:39 am

hooliganism... u was probably too young to remember the good old days of mill wall and west ham..... watch a movie called rise of the foot solider

JazzyB
Lancer Ralliart
Lancer Ralliart

Postby JazzyB » Fri Mar 27, 2009 7:16 am

heh...
When I was 12 or so, me and my next door neighbour used to get into all sorts of trouble (as u do)
Long story short, we made a fake bomb out of an old car graphic EQ, a cork block painted black with "C4" written on it. 4 wires coming out and back into the graphic EQ (blue, red etc. - u know, so the victim was confused about which one to cut :P) and a stopwatch strapped to it...

So, we went to a not so busy corner near my house and waited. Saw someone walking in the distance, so we set the timer for a minute, set the device down under a streetlight and walked around the corner, out of sight.

The idea was that the person would see the fake bomb, go check it out, get close, have a look... Then the timer would go off and they'd crap themselves and BOLT!!!!

Didn't work.... we didn't hear or see anything for a minute or two so we walked around the corner to check...

The guy who owned the house on the corner was out front, we went over to pick up our bomb and he goes "NO!!! Leave it boys... It could be dangerous, I've called the police and they're on their way..."

Oh snap! - me and my mate walked, then briskly walked, then BOLTED home and hid in the back of my old mans ute and watched as the cop lights flashed just around the corner from my house - lol... both sh*tting bricks! was a good idea, but kinda backfired ey!

Josh_Emerton
Lancer MASTER
Lancer MASTER

Postby Josh_Emerton » Fri Mar 27, 2009 5:11 pm

That would have been hilarious if you'd accidentally timed it so you walked out as the cops turned up. But now its just funny.

Gotta love the gullible bastard though. Good thing fingerprints werent taken/yours werent on record?

JazzyB
Lancer Ralliart
Lancer Ralliart

Postby JazzyB » Fri Mar 27, 2009 6:10 pm

Lol...
Hmmm... it SEEMED like an AWESOME plan... but adults r just too smart these days :-P

bigdave_1988
Lancer VRX/GTS
Lancer VRX/GTS

Postby bigdave_1988 » Fri Mar 27, 2009 11:21 pm

lol..... lucky you didnt live near an airport growing up...

JazzyB
Lancer Ralliart
Lancer Ralliart

Postby JazzyB » Fri Mar 27, 2009 11:35 pm

true... lol!
Altho I probably woulda been more into fruit cannons if I lived near an airport - but still... true! :-P

Josh_Emerton
Lancer MASTER
Lancer MASTER

Postby Josh_Emerton » Fri Mar 27, 2009 11:40 pm

LMAO I'd have probably been into laser lights....ssssshhhh....

Graham
Post Monster
Post Monster

Postby Graham » Fri Jul 03, 2009 3:26 pm

JazzyB wrote:heh...
When I was 12 or so, me and my next door neighbour used to get into all sorts of trouble (as u do)
Long story short, we made a fake bomb out of an old car graphic EQ, a cork block painted black with "C4" written on it. 4 wires coming out and back into the graphic EQ (blue, red etc. - u know, so the victim was confused about which one to cut :P) and a stopwatch strapped to it...

So, we went to a not so busy corner near my house and waited. Saw someone walking in the distance, so we set the timer for a minute, set the device down under a streetlight and walked around the corner, out of sight.

The idea was that the person would see the fake bomb, go check it out, get close, have a look... Then the timer would go off and they'd crap themselves and BOLT!!!!

Didn't work.... we didn't hear or see anything for a minute or two so we walked around the corner to check...

The guy who owned the house on the corner was out front, we went over to pick up our bomb and he goes "NO!!! Leave it boys... It could be dangerous, I've called the police and they're on their way..."

Oh snap! - me and my mate walked, then briskly walked, then BOLTED home and hid in the back of my old mans ute and watched as the cop lights flashed just around the corner from my house - lol... both sh*tting bricks! was a good idea, but kinda backfired ey!

That's awesome!! I've pulled a few ones on my friends.

eg writing up fake letters from licensing center and mailing them to my friends saying they've been caught doing 50km/h+ over the limit (not mailing, but dropping it in their mailbox when i was there so they didn't call up and enquire)

Little stuff like that :) I love pranks, lol.
Four wheels move the body, two wheels move the soul.
ImageImage
Daily Driver: Yamaha R1
Weekend Warrior: BMW Z4 Roadster

bd-850
Alumni
Alumni

Postby bd-850 » Fri Jul 03, 2009 5:06 pm

at a party one of my mates passed out so we rewired his car, so everythine he put the indercator on the horn blew, when he put his foot on the brake the horn blew, pretty much when ever he turned something on the horn blew.

Return to “Fun & Games!”