***** ALERT - Nominations for your new ClubCJ Committee can be made here *****

Spread A Rumor!

Have some Fun! Make or Participate in ClubCJ Forum Games & Activities.

Moderators: Moderators, Senior Moderators

Ash
Lancer MASTER
Lancer MASTER

Postby Ash » Sun Mar 28, 2010 6:45 pm

Ozie and Spacetingle think they are special because, along with the rest of the NSW members, they beat QLD, the former record holders for 21 CJ's since November of 09, which we smashed in Jan 2010 when we held a meet for Chubb, which upped it to 22.

Sooo now NSW think they are tops coz they made it to 23 CJ's, which is only 1 over QLD's original 22! I have news for you NSW, if you wanna beat us, try and get at least 5 over our record, not 1! :P then I will gladly say that you "smashed" us :D

Pete also needs to shower, my spies noted that most of the NSW members seemed to move away from Pete whenever he walked past them or tried to join in a conversation. I would also like to add, that LZY_EYE has a CHROME fetish! man you need to get that stuff sorted! I will call the Chrome.Addicted.Hotline (CAH) for you. You need help mate ;)

VRX_Pete.....BRING IT! ;)
ClubCJ's Provider of LOLZ - CCJ Lifetime Member #0026.

Functional can GTFO :lol:

The X
INACTIVE Member Account

Postby The X » Sun Mar 28, 2010 7:20 pm

Yes, it's true people were manouvering away from me, as it seems I've been hanging out with Ash too much and the stench of "QLD fail" was too much for them. :P

Ash is also a evil agent working against the ideals of ClubCJ. She has been using eggs to smuggle the QLD counter intelligence arm of gerbil army into NSW meets. However, NSW is too smart and does not have eggs at their BBQ. Eggs = the ghey! Again, double phail QLD. LOL.
"the quieter you become, the more you are able to hear"
More pix @ http://clubcj.net/viewtopic.php?t=8779
ImageImage

Ash
Lancer MASTER
Lancer MASTER

Postby Ash » Sun Mar 28, 2010 7:40 pm

Pete has only been hanging out with me because he isn't funny and I am giving him free lolz lessons. The first 5 were free...Pete you are on your 5th next week, you will need to start paying me for lolz lessons now. I don't give away my trade secrets for free.

P.S: you are a crap student....

lolz ;)

Damn, you found out I am a secret agent working against club cj!!! I better tell my lag bots to evacuate the mission....as some members are getting suspicious about the lag.... Mwahahahahahahahaha

Now to plan for my next attack.....let me look on google maps for Pete's house....lolz

jolly_tas
Lancer Ralliart
Lancer Ralliart

Postby jolly_tas » Wed May 05, 2010 10:18 pm

Holy Crap... I been gone a while and the gerbils are still poking their heads up? I think Ash has been incubating the gerbil eggs in the airbox of her CJ until she gets to Pete's house!

The X
INACTIVE Member Account

Postby The X » Tue May 25, 2010 10:15 pm

Ash has only been surrogate mother for so long, until Jolly makes his way up to QLD to take over and place the eggs in his custom CAI for more air flow to make the gerbils more "streamlined" when they hatch for MiztaB's evil evil purposes. Ninja gerbils FTW!

ImageImage

Ash
Lancer MASTER
Lancer MASTER

Postby Ash » Thu Jun 03, 2010 10:41 pm

VRX_pete is on teh drugzzzzzz. He has been away for sooo long, not because he was jaded, but because he was going around to all the Gerbil camps and selling top dollar drugzzz to the elite gerbils.....It's how they stay awake for so long. The problem is, that it sends all the gerbils crazy and they explode after 42 hours.

Now the Gerbil army is after teh Pete to glass him, because they are sick of training new elite gerbils everyday.

The bounty on Pete's head is for 5 Mill, enquire within. :D

The X
INACTIVE Member Account

Postby The X » Fri Jul 09, 2010 10:40 pm

The "top dollar drugz" i was selling were just just placebo drugs, with some psycoactive component, to totally send them nuts and into a wild tailspin and self implode. All the covert bad gerbils are now gone from ClubCJ. Only the good pedigree gerbils remain, round 'ere!
They now love me do much, I now have my own covert militia gerbil army to look after my back.
Ash, thinks she had friends within, but are they? Stay tuned for the next 'bil episode, on the same 'bil channel...... mwahahahahaha

ImageImage

Ash
Lancer MASTER
Lancer MASTER

Postby Ash » Sun Jul 11, 2010 9:33 pm

VRX_Pete scheduled a Press conference and confirmed that he was in fact IRON MAN!!!! He sat all the reporters on the ground and gave them free drugzzzz and said that he was training his gerbils to keeeeeel Ashley's Ninja Army called The Big Black Ninja's

VRX_Pete concluded with adding onto the end that "Mayble made me do it"

The reporters were left scratching their heads and saying "WTF? he must be on some good product!!"

PsyTrix
Lancer VRX/GTS
Lancer VRX/GTS

Postby PsyTrix » Wed Nov 10, 2010 1:41 pm

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Del4eTJXwp8[/youtube]

jolly_tas
Lancer Ralliart
Lancer Ralliart

Postby jolly_tas » Wed Dec 08, 2010 7:41 pm

Psytrix's plan to get us off the subject of Gerbil terrorism by trying to divert our attentions to Justin Bieber only leads us to suspect that he is the superior Gerbil master and the true reproducer of the Gerbil Queda.

Return to “Fun & Games!”