***** ALERT - Nominations for your new ClubCJ Committee can be made here *****

STATEMENT RE: ADRIAN TRIPP AND UNSOLICITED OFFERS OF PARTS

Rules - Information - Suggestions - Feedback - Frequently Asked Questions & Forum Help Centre.

Moderator: Senior Moderators

The X
INACTIVE Member Account

Postby The X » Wed Dec 14, 2011 7:08 pm

Dear members,

It has been brought to our attention, that a previously banned member has been making unsolicited approaches via this forum's messaging feature to offer parts for sale under the username/account of TurboTime.

This banned member, Adrian Tripp (formerly known as SIR-VRX and other bogus accounts such as SirGalantHad, Fazzle, etc) has been banned from the forum for misappropriating funds of other members to the tune of approx $7,000. These funds were passed to him by members as part of a group buy for sway bars in early 2010. Those affected members have been pursuing Adrian for those funds, though a group action via every legal means possible, including court, warrants, etc. To this day, he has not made good on ANY promise or commitment he has made to these members to return these funds to them. If you want to familiarise yourself with Adrian's form - have a read of http://clubcj.net/viewtopic.php?t=6577

The parts on offer are from his CJ Lancer which he wrote off in a severe front right hand offset collision with another vehicle. The wreck is in his custody as it seems the insurance company wasn't paying out and the policy had lapsed.

To our members, there are very compelling reasons, why the club rules stipulate that only paid premium members, who have been with us long enough with a reputable post count can sell parts in the public forums.
I have reached out to the various members who have been sent PMs by "TurboTime" to alert them of this individuals history and to exercise extreme caution in their dealings with him, if they so choose to continue to transact with Adrian Tripp.

Please be advised Adrian may attempt to use friends or their related ClubCJ.net accounts, who also still frequent this forum to offload parts via them. Please be aware, that due to this announcement, Adrian may be trawling for your email address and contact you outside this forum via his email. One of which is cyruschrono@gmail.com - however in light of this alert, he may choose to set up a different email address. If in future you are approached by an individual on these forums, email or other means, making unsolicited offers for parts, exercise extreme caution when dealing with them and you'd best off, not transacting at all. It would be advisable you notify an admin ASAP so we can look into the member's profile.

The committee would also like to take this opportunity to remind members, that if you are aware of any banned members using a pseudonym, it is imperative that you please make admin aware so we can take the appropriate investigations and subsequent actions. Banned members have been banned for a good reason, it is up to all of us to make sure that CCJ is a safe and enjoyable place for all.

Regards,
VRX_Pete
ClubCJ.net Administrator
on behalf the ClubCJ.net committee
"the quieter you become, the more you are able to hear"
More pix @ http://clubcj.net/viewtopic.php?t=8779
ImageImage

SAM-24A
Alumni
Alumni

Postby SAM-24A » Wed Dec 14, 2011 7:30 pm

Hello Adrian... You Do Remember Me ... Don't You

I knew you were upto no good again Adrian.

You Tried to Gazump my "For Sale" ... VRX Brakes Thread.... by PM'ing interested Buyers with an offer of your Brakes over Mine ..... *nono*

You Idiot ..... Haven't you learned Yet .... I'm always "WATCHING YOU"

I'd like to Wish You "Good Luck" with trying to Sell the Bits'n'Pieces of your Written-Off CJ sitting on your property after the Insurance Company Denied your Accident Claim ..... "BUT I WONT" .... Because "KARMA is TAKING CARE OF BUSINESS"

If you were "CLEAN & HONEST" .... you would have probably been in a Better Financial Position to Pay your Insurance Premium
But "NO" .... you prefer to Play the "ELUSIVE GAME" that continually "BITES YOUR ARSE".

"PAY YOUR DEBT TO THE CCJ MEMBERS YOU DELIBERATELY RIPPED-OFF
IN THE "WHITELINE SWAY-BAR GROUP BUY"

Despite what you tell your SO-CALLED Mates in QLD .....
The TRUTH REMAINS --- NO ONE HAS RECEIVED THEIR MONEY BACK FROM YOU.!

Your Nemesis: Sam ..... :twisted:
Last edited by SAM-24A on Wed Dec 14, 2011 7:45 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Sam ..... *thumb*
Merlinised MIVEC - AspiRe 2.4L

LZY_EYE
Genius
Genius

Postby LZY_EYE » Wed Dec 14, 2011 7:35 pm

A few notable things that were installed on his car which may come up for sale:

VRX Wheels
Full Set of UR braces (some have probably gone to his "friends")
Injen CAI
Audi Style LED tail lights.
Lowering springs (All Springs brand)
RA Brakes + Slotted Discs + QFM A1RM Pads
Work Braided Brake lines

If I think of anything else, I will edit this post...

ofey
Alumni
Alumni

Postby ofey » Wed Dec 14, 2011 7:39 pm

LZY_EYE wrote:A few things that were installed on his car which may come up for sale: VRX Wheels Full Set of UR braces (some have probably gone to his friends) Injen CAI Audi Style LED tail lights. If I think of anything else, I will edit this post...

i've never directly gone on a witch hunt of Adrian thinking that the law should see to him in a fair way...
but
can someone explain to me how he managed to buy an Injen CAI and the Audi Style LED Tails despite owing people and the bank money?
So you're in debt but you still have money left over to mod the car?

It simply baffles me.

p.s. Hi Adrian, hope all is well. Please pay back what you owe people.
Beeble tooned MY08 OEd. w/ RA BKit+SWheel
Cosworth Panel Filter w/ RA Intake | SuperCircuit 4-2-1 Headers | Creat’d Ti-tipped SS exhaust
BC BR-type Coilovers | UR + Whiteline Bars
EBC GreenStuff Pads | RDA Rotors

LZY_EYE
Genius
Genius

Postby LZY_EYE » Wed Dec 14, 2011 7:41 pm

The CAI he got for $50 off a member here he helped out with some installs.

The LED tail lights were apparently a "Gift"

This was all when I was still civil with him... One day he still considered me a friend, the next deleted me from his life.. I am sure he was told to by the "boss" :)

Perhaps his new girlfriend should be banned... It was good enough for Ash to be :)
Last edited by LZY_EYE on Wed Dec 14, 2011 7:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ofey
Alumni
Alumni

Postby ofey » Wed Dec 14, 2011 7:43 pm

Thanks for the insight Shane.

Surely if he wanted to make good on his debts, he could have on-sold them and paid some people back?

Showing you're making an effort means alot in these parts... .

Cosworth Panel Filter w/ RA Intake | SuperCircuit 4-2-1 Headers | Creat’d Ti-tipped SS exhaust

Dire
Post Monster
Post Monster

Postby Dire » Wed Dec 14, 2011 7:50 pm

Thank you to Sam for contacting me immediately with his suspicions.

I wouldn't have bought from a random anyway, but I'm glad this has been discovered.

I hope other members, even new ones, can exercise some common sense before they buy from people they don't know/people that can't be held accountable.

And I trust that people in the club support eachother in matters like these, not just for the sake of vengeance, but also to protect the good members.
His car was written off after all, who knows what damage his parts have suffered.

If you're new and don't know if you can trust someone in a transaction, just politely ask in the chat or something.

sleeper
Alumni
Alumni

Postby sleeper » Wed Dec 14, 2011 7:58 pm

DELETED
Last edited by sleeper on Wed Dec 14, 2011 8:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
210 KWATW 400nm RALLIART Virtual Dyno 1/1
http://goo.gl/GrUosm

Mizta B
Alumni
Alumni

Postby Mizta B » Wed Dec 14, 2011 8:00 pm

The Allsprings he got from me "FREE" as a thank you for installing my Folding mirrors way back when
I once considered Adrian a good friend and a most trusted colleague
I stood by him and believed in him even at the eleventh hour that he would make good on his promises
What a fool I was! Adrian if you are reading this take note:
Karma has only just started with you <REMOVED>
Australasian Gerbil Rearers Organisation, Official Re-Seller.
MY09 Rally Red VRX ClubCJ's 1st 4B12 2.4L - CCJ Lifetime Member #0004.
Merlinised....

Josh_Emerton
Lancer MASTER
Lancer MASTER

Postby Josh_Emerton » Wed Dec 14, 2011 8:51 pm

I feel I must point out that Adrian remains a good friend of mine.
He is a damn smart bloke, and I know I can always turn to him for help with my car if I need it.
I nearly bought the CAI off him, and would have done if I had the funds.
He has never asked me to sell anything on his behalf - never even mentioned it.

I was not aware of any part of this tribunal case, or indeed, any misdoing on his behalf. I became inactive on the forum for a large part of the last two years, and last time I was here, he was an admin. I believed he'd been banned for 'political' reasons, and certainly, my impression was not changed by either of the two persons I asked.

There are also two other members that I was in regular contact with back in the day - "Tryg" and "Blakey". Anyone know what happened to them and why they were banned?

Going on from there, what happened to ROTD?

SAM-24A
Alumni
Alumni

Postby SAM-24A » Wed Dec 14, 2011 9:02 pm

@ Josh,

I Hear & Respect your "Right to Opinion"

You stated:
I was not aware of any part of this tribunal case, or indeed, any misdoing on his behalf.
I believed he'd been banned for 'political' reasons.

"You Obviously Haven't Heard any Truth's from Adrian"

Please Don't Doubt Me ......

I'm the Guy who Investigated & Exposed Adrian .... I know it All ... the "Truth"

Sam.
Sam ..... *thumb*
Merlinised MIVEC - AspiRe 2.4L

ofey
Alumni
Alumni

Postby ofey » Wed Dec 14, 2011 9:08 pm

Josh_Emerton wrote:I feel I must point out that Adrian remains a good friend of mine. He is a damn smart bloke, and I know I can always turn to him for help with my car if I need it.

I too would like to point out here - I agree he's quite technically inclined and bright in that way.

If friendship in your book is given because he's helped you and your car, perhaps you can understand when people feel he's cheated them of friendship if he's absconded with their hard earned without providing any kind of explanation... .

Nothing different. Simply the converse of how he's treated you. So the opposite reaction from so many... .

sleeper
Alumni
Alumni

Postby sleeper » Wed Dec 14, 2011 9:10 pm

and josh, its all true, i am STILL in the process of litigation (i have 12 years to do so) as i was asked to take on the case by the affected members (of whom i am one), he stole money from 18 odd members and has not attempted to pay back one cent :(
Last edited by sleeper on Wed Dec 14, 2011 9:42 pm, edited 2 times in total.
210 KWATW 400nm RALLIART Virtual Dyno 1/1

http://goo.gl/GrUosm

Rob_RA
Lancer Ralliart
Lancer Ralliart

Postby Rob_RA » Wed Dec 14, 2011 9:14 pm

And some of that mOney was collected well after he knew he was never going to go through with the group buy.....

The X
INACTIVE Member Account

Postby The X » Wed Dec 14, 2011 9:24 pm

Josh_Emerton wrote:I believed hed been banned for political reasons, and certainly, my impression was not changed by either of the two persons I asked.

Josh, from speaking to a few people in passing, Adrian made out to people up your parts, he was the victim and wronged by ClubCJ.
What else can you say when you're nothing but a spiv?
How are you going to show your face in public when people know the truth?

He also went out of his way to tell people, friends, relatives, acquaintances he's sorted everything out, money wise and the folk over here at ClubCJ, unjustly have an axe to grind, or words to that effect. He likes being the matyr.

Of course his lies just pile up and bite him on the arse. His lies are never ending, and they continue. He lied to the membership when he had their money. He lied to the comm back in 2010, when he was confronted. He lied to his friends. He lied to his family. He lied to his partner. He lied he paid the bills (all the other creditors such as councils, etc - can atest to that and its all in the court system on public record). He made a mess of his relationship with his ex by not being truthful with his friendship with another chick. He's now shacked up with this other chick on this forum. His existance is built on lies.

As they say, if you regularly lay down with dogs, you end up with fleas.

We speak the truth. We will not shy away from it.
Last edited by The X on Wed Dec 14, 2011 10:00 pm, edited 2 times in total.
"the quieter you become, the more you are able to hear"

More pix @ http://clubcj.net/viewtopic.php?t=8779

ImageImage

Return to “Rules & Information”