***** ALERT - Nominations for your new ClubCJ Committee can be made here *****

STATEMENT RE: ADRIAN TRIPP AND UNSOLICITED OFFERS OF PARTS

Rules - Information - Suggestions - Feedback - Frequently Asked Questions & Forum Help Centre.

Moderator: Senior Moderators

Chubb
Post Monster
Post Monster

Postby Chubb » Wed Dec 14, 2011 9:28 pm

Well said Pete.

WTR
Lancer Evolution
Lancer Evolution

Postby WTR » Wed Dec 14, 2011 9:40 pm

It's interesting that the POS knows how to hack accounts and get into the forum to cause grief ..... but never attempts to defend his previous conduct.

Food for thought for those who defend or support him.

tadz0rz
Genius
Genius

Postby tadz0rz » Wed Dec 14, 2011 9:42 pm

Okay personally, I do still talk to Adrian as well. I can understand everyones want to hunt him down for the money and everything like that, however Adrian did not personally steal from me, lie to me or cheat me in anyway. I dont want to get involved in Adrians or anyone elses personal affairs.

Despite everything that Adrian did, Adrian did it alone. For people to come out with acusations that he cheated on Ash, and from what i\'ve heard calling his new partner fat and all that stuff. It really is irrelevant.

Call me out and call me an idiot for trusting adrian, or talking to him or whatever. But he hasnt done anything wrong to me, I understand he has done wrong to other members of this club, friends of mine aswell, but I dont stick my nose in where it doesnt belong. Which is half the reason why I didnt want to be apart of the Admin Team. I didnt want to be involved with all this outside bullshit because it ruined the club for me.

Adrian has helped me out quite a bit with my car, and a lot of other matters and has provided me with a lot of insight which is half the reason why I still talk to him.

I aint saying TRUST ADRIAN HE IS A GODSEND RAR RAR RAR. He made a mistake, one day he will have to face up to it, legal proceedings and the such and if hes dodging that that aint my problem.

------------

*waits for shitstorm about post*
Got a question? Read the ClubCJ Ultimate Guide First!!
Just...Dont worry about it ;)Dont Click Me

Dire
Post Monster
Post Monster

Postby Dire » Wed Dec 14, 2011 9:58 pm

I'm not having a go but so many people are just out for themselves these days :? as long as the bad guy is useful then hes a good guy in your books? Really?

My meaning behind this extends far beyond this one situation so don't take offense, but people don't seem to stand up for eachother like they should :?
And I don't mean swearing or sledging or fist fights or whatever, but support... Even just words.

And of course people will get carried away... Doesn't lessen what happened though...

The X
INACTIVE Member Account

Postby The X » Wed Dec 14, 2011 10:14 pm

tadz0rz wrote:I didnt want to be involved with all this outside bullshit because it ruined the club for me.
Adrian ruined the club for you. Don't you make the connection? without his actions, none of this would have occured. Friendships would not be frayed and you could make a positive contribution to the comm by feleing you could be part of the comm team.
tadz0rz wrote:He made a mistake
A mistake is an HONEST error in judgement, where one tries to make ammends and set things right. Care to point out where exactly he has tried to set things right? Why should good people be chasing their good money? Should not Adrian be going out of his way to set things right, instead of being made to? Says a lot about character, doesn't it?
"the quieter you become, the more you are able to hear"
More pix @ http://clubcj.net/viewtopic.php?t=8779
ImageImage

tadz0rz
Genius
Genius

Postby tadz0rz » Wed Dec 14, 2011 10:23 pm

Sorry pete, I should of clarified that first part you quoted a bit better.

I didnt want to be involved with all the bullshit behind the scenes of ClubCJ, including matters like this, sponsers squarrling and other stuff. I came on this club to gain knowledge, inspiration and to meet new people which I have done.

Knowing all that stuff that goes on in the background ruined the club for me, not adrian specificly.

And perhaps you would like me to rephrase the second quote. He f***ed up. Lied about it and got caught. I agree that he should own up to it and cop it on the chin, but nothing anyone has done on here has made him do it, why would anything I say change that?

Im not looking to get into a fist fight over this but what probably annoys me the most about what has been said is the stuff that has been said about his partner. Regardless of everything thats happend, his partner had nothing to do with it and therefore should not be brought into it. I dont even know Kim aswell. So dont take it as me trying to stand up for him, but people who arent even involved with the situation dont deserve to be dragged into it by calling them derrogative names.

sleeper
Alumni
Alumni

Postby sleeper » Wed Dec 14, 2011 10:24 pm

anyhoo, he`s been judged by a court of law and found guilty, thats an unbiased opinion of adrian.
210 KWATW 400nm RALLIART Virtual Dyno 1/1
http://goo.gl/GrUosm

Dire
Post Monster
Post Monster

Postby Dire » Wed Dec 14, 2011 10:32 pm

I don't think its right to attack his partner but you did choose to use the word 'partner'. They are involved in a way just by being his partner.
I'd think its fairly reasonable for the dislike of Adrian to extend to any partner he has.
Assuming he hasn't filled their head with lies.

LZY_EYE
Genius
Genius

Postby LZY_EYE » Wed Dec 14, 2011 10:34 pm

He might have made a mistake, but taking more peoples money after he had already decided that he wasn't going to go through with the buy and rip everyone off that was downright deplorable....

He then has not fronted to court multiple times and avoided every opportunity he has had to make things right.

He is now masquerading as an honest member trying to sell his wares. To spit in the people who have been ripped off faces he is not even using the proceeds to pay them back!!

I am embarrassed to say I was probably his mate for way too long after this whole fiasco. I should have realised what a despicable low person he is.

I was probably his closest mate on here before all this happened, I stayed at his place more than once. Now in hindsight there were so many signs that he was shonky and I kick myself every day that I hear his name come up in conversation.

I can't believe I ever stuck up for him :(

His partner knows exactly what he has and hasn't done, and this was all known before she decided to undertake a relationship with him. She is going to have to accept that there will be fallout from her decisions. In saying that I am not going to attack her.

The X
INACTIVE Member Account

Postby The X » Wed Dec 14, 2011 10:39 pm

LZY_EYE wrote:I am embarrassed to say I was probably his mate for way too long after this whole fiasco. I should have realised what a despicable low person he is. I cant believe I ever stuck up for him :(

The sad thing shane, you wont be the last person to come to that realisation. ;)

ImageImage

tadz0rz
Genius
Genius

Postby tadz0rz » Wed Dec 14, 2011 10:42 pm

^^ Yes understandably. However Kim was not involved directly with what happend. Legal proceedings and the such came about while Adrian was still with ash (as far as I am aware).

What Adrian has told Kim, thats not for me to know, he knows lies can catch up on him and this is a perfect example of it and this whole thing has been well documented for everyone to see.

I could be wrong as I have been in the past however I still believe it is wrong to bring someone into a situation by calling them un nessacery names and the such when they had no direct relation to what adrian did. Kim didnt help adrian, Kim had nothing to do with it. Thats where I think it has gone to far.

Call Adrian what you want, I aint here to defend him. He needs to stand up to his actions and cop it on the chin and I agree.

The X
INACTIVE Member Account

Postby The X » Wed Dec 14, 2011 10:46 pm

I'm locking this thread. I think enough wisdom has been imparted on the masses.

ImageImage

Return to “Rules & Information”