***** ALERT - Nominations for your new ClubCJ Committee can be made here *****

Free Lancer Workshop Manual!

Rules - Information - Suggestions - Feedback - Frequently Asked Questions & Forum Help Centre.

Moderator: Senior Moderators

tuf-vrx
Lancer Newbie
Lancer Newbie

Postby tuf-vrx » Tue Apr 09, 2013 9:19 am

hey guys,

it's been a long time since ive been on, just looking through this yesterday and today, i habe windows 7, running vmware with windows xp works great,

for any IT minded folks out there this is a great way to run any software requiring something < windows 7 like some games eg sim city 4 :P

here is a pic.

lol ignore the second space background thats my second screen.

rokpapaziz
Lancer Legend
Lancer Legend

Postby rokpapaziz » Tue Apr 09, 2013 9:21 am

tuf-vrx wrote:hey guys, its been a long time since ive been on, just looking through this yesterday and today, i habe windows 7, running vmware with windows xp works great, for any IT minded folks out there this is a great way to run any software requiring something < windows 7 like some games eg sim city 4 :P here is a pic. [img:c23b4bcbd4]http://www.clubcj.net/cached_images/1365463149_33_IS_1356_0.png[/img:c23b4bcbd4] lol ignore the second space background thats my second screen.

Thank you! I have this on my win 7 laptop, but of course never got the workshop manual to work. I'll get this VMware and try it out

tuf-vrx
Lancer Newbie
Lancer Newbie

Postby tuf-vrx » Tue Apr 09, 2013 9:31 am

rokpapaziz wrote:[quote:f364056d70=tuf-vrx]hey guys, its been a long time since ive been on, just looking through this yesterday and today, i habe windows 7, running vmware with windows xp works great, for any IT minded folks out there this is a great way to run any software requiring something < windows 7 like some games eg sim city 4 :P here is a pic. [img:c23b4bcbd4]http://www.clubcj.net/cached_images/1365463149_33_IS_1356_0.png[/img:c23b4bcbd4] lol ignore the second space background thats my second screen.[/quote:f364056d70] Thank you! I have this on my win 7 laptop, but of course never got the workshop manual to work. Ill get this VMware and try it out

just so people know vmware DOES NOT come with WINDOWS, you have to either already own it or get it elsewhere, you can get thiis program for free with less features than the paid version. really easy to set up.

Code: Select all

http://www.vmware.com/products/workstation/

you can emulate anything on here mac, linux, windows, solaris etc

pihamat
Lancer Learner
Lancer Learner

Thank you!

Postby pihamat » Fri Jul 12, 2013 3:01 pm

Thanks for the manual much appreciated! I have been searching for awhile now and finally found something close to what I wanted.

cheers,
From the time we arrive into the world we are growing to die.... Its what you do with that time that counts....

rokpapaziz
Lancer Legend
Lancer Legend

Postby rokpapaziz » Fri Jul 12, 2013 3:05 pm

I forgot about this doh!

Does anyone have the data packs for EVO and Ralliart models? So far with this I only have NA lancer CVT

lancerdarryl
Lancer MASTER
Lancer MASTER

Postby lancerdarryl » Fri Jul 12, 2013 3:19 pm

Evolution X MR+ Lancer VRX Sportback +LA Lancer GSR
"Don't back off until you hit something"

rokpapaziz
Lancer Legend
Lancer Legend

Postby rokpapaziz » Fri Jul 12, 2013 3:20 pm

lancerdarryl wrote:http://www.evoxservicemanual.co.uk/ Try this link Marcus

Thanks

How come I never saw this before? It's pretty damn handy

4B11LA
Lancer Newbie
Lancer Newbie

Postby 4B11LA » Sat Apr 05, 2014 7:46 am

Hi
has anyone got a wiring diagram for the 2012 models
is it a suplement or another manual ?

lantourismo
Lancer Legend
Lancer Legend

Postby lantourismo » Sat Apr 12, 2014 12:08 pm

This is good but only seems to cover the ES specifications, I need to look at technical details which would apply to vrx features. Getting frustrated with missing or blank fields for fuses, plugs that should be there.

Does anyone have a link for the vrx version of this manual?

lantourismo
Lancer Legend
Lancer Legend

Postby lantourismo » Sat Apr 12, 2014 8:57 pm

delta_fragma wrote:http://thepiratebay.se/torrent/4201338/2008_Mitsubishi_Lancer_Service_Manual
thanks but I'm looking at it's age I'm concerned it may be the same as what is available here?

lantourismo
Lancer Legend
Lancer Legend

Postby lantourismo » Sun Apr 13, 2014 5:51 am

mephisto69 wrote:I bought a disc off eBay that covers up to 2012 I think. It has features like the parts for the climate control zones which arent in ES or other lower end models. Ill have a look tomorrow and see if it covers the VRX electronics.

Thanks I'm trying to get circuit info on the LIN drive circuit for the auto windscreen vrx has. So far all I can ascertain is it's part of the auto windscreens circuit relay and it's likely the interface for between the light sensor and the roof harness

4B11LA
Lancer Newbie
Lancer Newbie

Postby 4B11LA » Wed Apr 16, 2014 10:43 pm

i also have that genuine cd saved and it says it needs the cd installed etc but if you keep clicking it will sort of work, cant ever do it twice but ithink you need an internet browser open for it work

Return to “Rules & Information”