***** ALERT - Nominations for your new ClubCJ Committee can be made here *****

What forums do I have access to????

Rules - Information - Suggestions - Feedback - Frequently Asked Questions & Forum Help Centre.

Moderator: Senior Moderators

jcm308
Lancer ES/EX
Lancer ES/EX

What forums do I have access to????

Postby jcm308 » Wed Feb 02, 2011 10:23 am

Hi Mods,

I've tried searching for this answer but to no avail.

Just wanting to know which forums I have access to as a standard member?
I tried to access the ECU Tuning forum and got a message saying I needed to be a premium member to access the forum.
Wondering why this is the case. I can understand for selling etc but for a general discussion forum regarding ECU's I can not understand this.
I do have some experience with tuning and was looking to increase my knowledge + add any information I could to the forum.

Look forward to your reply.

Cheers,
John
Cheers,
John

ofey
Alumni
Alumni

Postby ofey » Wed Feb 02, 2011 10:27 am

It is unlikely that the ECU tuning forums will have any benefit to you as we will mainly be discussing NA tuning. ClubCJ has also chosen to release the NA Definition files authored by myself, publicly. This though will have no effect on the RA and Evo members but we'd be the first club worldwide to release NA definition maps and tables.

Turbo CJ tuning is extensively discussed on EvolutionM and EvolutionOZ. We would not have the necessary know how to compete with that.

We do have to make some difference between premium and non-premium members and have chosen to make our ECU tuning sections private. I hope you understand that we cannot possibly make all of our information FREE else no one would pay to join up.

They were also only launched yesterday. So little information or no interest for you.
Beeble tooned MY08 OEd. w/ RA BKit+SWheel
Cosworth Panel Filter w/ RA Intake | SuperCircuit 4-2-1 Headers | Creat’d Ti-tipped SS exhaust
BC BR-type Coilovers | UR + Whiteline Bars
EBC GreenStuff Pads | RDA Rotors

jcm308
Lancer ES/EX
Lancer ES/EX

Postby jcm308 » Wed Feb 02, 2011 10:35 am

Ok no worries.
Yes I know there is alot of info on EvoM and Oz as I am a member on both and have contributed on both.

I understand that you are doing all you can to get paying members, I just thought it a little strange for that section to be only for paying members. Thanks for the quick reply :D
Cheers,

John

Return to “Rules & Information”