***** ALERT - Nominations for your new ClubCJ Committee can be made here *****

OUR 2015/16 CLUB COMMITTEE - CONGRATULATIONS

Rules - Information - Suggestions - Feedback - Frequently Asked Questions & Forum Help Centre.

Moderator: Senior Moderators

belle_tb_ES
Post Monster
Post Monster

Postby belle_tb_ES » Mon Dec 14, 2015 6:00 pm

TrojanHorse wrote:[quote:365ac54e8e=belle_tb_ES][quote:74bcdf63f0=TrojanHorse]MLO? Congrats to everyone, Im particularly pleased to see Tommo in there after all hes done in the club over the last few years![/quote:74bcdf63f0] I must have forgotten what all that was...lol gosh i have bad memory[/quote:365ac54e8e] Belle, there is such a thing as being gracious in defeat, no one likes a sore loser. Hes written a few quite in depth how tos for the site, planned one national meet and made the trek over here to SA for another. No one is belittling your efforts either, it was a close vote but I think Tom is just as worthy as yourself and will do a good job, he has a lot of enthusiasm for the club and enjoys planning events.

Erin.

There is such a thing as being a nasty person. ...or maybe even a "bully".
Go and take your 'sore loser' crap somewhere else. I messaged him and congratulated him...must be such a loser, aye?

Coming on here and commenting and saying how great Tommo is without considering the fact that the other nominee has actually done quite a bit for the club too...basically has taken over the role of NSW rep without the official title.

Looks like i better visit all the states and so i can win a popularity contest :)

Thanks Mark
PRESENT: 2015 Audi S3

PAST:2009 Lancer ES called Lancee...

Garage: http://clubcj.net/garage.php?mode=view_vehicle&CID=947
I

blinklight
Lancer Evolution
Lancer Evolution

Postby blinklight » Mon Dec 14, 2015 6:05 pm

Thanks Jay, I will be making a start in some NT things tomorrow 😊
Annie's Merlinised Red Devil

D
Lancer Evolution
Lancer Evolution

Postby D » Mon Dec 14, 2015 6:11 pm

Now back on subject

Congratulations to all look forward to the future of the club.

I hope that we can all support the elected individuals and continue contribute to the club all in our full capacities
My EVO (X MR) progress: http://clubcj.net/viewtopic.php?p=328713#328713
4 cylinders, 3 diamonds, 2 litre, 1 turbo, 0 reasons to buy anything else
ROTM WINNER SEPT 2014

Mystique
Lancer MASTER
Lancer MASTER

Postby Mystique » Mon Dec 14, 2015 6:46 pm

TrojanHorse wrote:Congrats to everyone, Im particularly pleased to see Tommo in there after all hes done in the club over the last few years!
TrojanHorse wrote:Ps: Steve I think youll make a fine president too :)

Definitely agree with Erin here! :)
Daily: My14 Lancer LX
Weekender: 2009 MY09 Ralliart Hatch

My Mod Thread: viewtopic.php?p=324612#324612
Instagram: http://instagram.com/mitsii_lx

Mystique
Lancer MASTER
Lancer MASTER

Postby Mystique » Mon Dec 14, 2015 6:48 pm

TrojanHorse wrote:[quote:365ac54e8e=belle_tb_ES][quote:74bcdf63f0=TrojanHorse]MLO? Congrats to everyone, Im particularly pleased to see Tommo in there after all hes done in the club over the last few years![/quote:74bcdf63f0] I must have forgotten what all that was...lol gosh i have bad memory[/quote:365ac54e8e] Belle, there is such a thing as being gracious in defeat, no one likes a sore loser. Hes written a few quite in depth how tos for the site, planned one national meet and made the trek over here to SA for another. No one is belittling your efforts either, it was a close vote but I think Tom is just as worthy as yourself and will do a good job, he has a lot of enthusiasm for the club and enjoys planning events.

^

I think, that if you have nothing nice to say, then it's probably better to say nothing at all :)

Tomo deserves this :) There is no need to be so negative about it all what so ever...

sleeper
Alumni
Alumni

Postby sleeper » Mon Dec 14, 2015 6:50 pm

ohhh, c`mon
210 KWATW 400nm RALLIART Virtual Dyno 1/1
http://goo.gl/GrUosm

Damir
Lancer Ralliart
Lancer Ralliart

Postby Damir » Mon Dec 14, 2015 6:53 pm

belle_tb_ES wrote: Looks like i better visit all the states and so i can win a popularity contest :)

Yeah that statement is not doing you any wonders in sportsmanship
You had a good run, why be salty for someone else to get it ?
My Build Thread : http://clubcj.net/viewtopic.php?t=14731
ROTM Winner OCTOBER 2015 (Nominated for favourite CJ)
-Australia's first airbagged CJ-

Mystique
Lancer MASTER
Lancer MASTER

Postby Mystique » Mon Dec 14, 2015 6:58 pm

Damir wrote:[quote:e2e20b6179=belle_tb_ES] Looks like i better visit all the states and so i can win a popularity contest :) [/quote:e2e20b6179] Yeah that statement is not doing you any wonders in sportsmanship You had a good run, why be salty for someone else to get it ?

Tomo came to Tassie?! WHY DID NO ONE TELL ME!

belle_tb_ES
Post Monster
Post Monster

Postby belle_tb_ES » Mon Dec 14, 2015 7:00 pm

TrojanHorse wrote:Voting pretty much is a popularity contest and just because I pointed out your inappropriate attitude and response doesnt mean Im a bully or a nasty person. If you cant handle the heat, dont go in the kitchen. I believe the msg in question to Tom ur speaking of was in particular congrats, hope ur happy. Not really the nicest msg but hey, at least its something I guess. So u didnt get in. Who cares? Do you see me whinging that mark or Justin got more votes than me or I didnt get in? No, cause its not a big deal. Yes youve done a lot belle. I wasnt saying u havent. Im just pleased Tom gets to have a go is all. It wasnt anything against you I was just happy for him. Take it personally if you like, thats not my problem.

Out of all the candidates, you chose to congratulate Tom specifically and point out how great he is. That is bullying.. Glad to know Tom has seen my message, yet hasn't replied - what a great start. I didn't type an essay....so what? I still at least made contact - and with a positive message
Weird how he admitted to me that he didn't want the position and planned on pulling out (yes, i have evidence ). I could go on...buti am not going to turn this into some sort of unnecessary bitch fest.

Why participate (and self nominate) if it doesn't matter to you? It should mean something.

I

SIX
Post Monster
Post Monster

Postby SIX » Mon Dec 14, 2015 7:03 pm

can we please put this to private message guys :) thank you
1998 MR lancer
2009 CJ lancer sportback
2011 Renault Sport RS250 Trophee Cup
2000 Tommi Makenin Evolution 6.5

Quixand
Lancer VR/GT
Lancer VR/GT

Postby Quixand » Mon Dec 14, 2015 7:07 pm

congratulations to all te nominees and goodluck to all the those voted in to take on the responsibilities :)

i dont say a lot here but have been a very active observer for 5 yrs going on to 6 and I am proud of how this club is so organised and it is because of the officials that have taken on the tasks over the years..

belle_tb_ES
Post Monster
Post Monster

Postby belle_tb_ES » Mon Dec 14, 2015 7:08 pm

And btw. This wasn't me thinking that Tom didn't deserve it. This was about what Erin first said which appeared to be a nasty comment.

And as far as the popularity contest comment goes - you might want to consider the fact that Erin mentioned Tom's trip down to SA. So it appears that anyone who wants to participate in elections should take a trip down to other states. Again, not gonna go and bitch about him as there is no need to

What good run? I was never rep.... those problems due to a certain X Pres P.

I

aspir3
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby aspir3 » Tue Dec 15, 2015 7:34 pm

Congratulation to the new committee.

I look forward to the future. I'm sure you will all do your best to inject some life back into the club.

kay christensen
Post Monster
Post Monster

Postby kay christensen » Tue Dec 15, 2015 9:57 pm

congrats everyone
No matter where you are, whether it's a quarter mile or half way across the world, you'll always be with me and always be my BROTHER - Dominic Toretto. RIPPaulWalker
(cj-red)

Return to “Rules & Information”