***** ALERT - Nominations for your new ClubCJ Committee can be made here *****

Notice of Annual General Meeting 2013

Rules - Information - Suggestions - Feedback - Frequently Asked Questions & Forum Help Centre.

Moderator: Senior Moderators

The X
INACTIVE Member Account

Notice of Annual General Meeting 2013

Postby The X » Wed Feb 13, 2013 12:39 pm

In accordance with 3.14.6 of the club's constitution. Notice is given that the ClubCJ.net AGM will be held online on this site on the weekend of the 9/10th March, 2013.
Premium members will be able to ask questions of all the committee members in attendance.

Agenda items:
    Voting on a slightly revised constitution;
    To receive from the Committee a report, balance sheet and statement of accounts for the preceding financial year and a statement of the preceding financial year and a statement of the receipts and expenditures for the current financial year;
    To receive from the Committee, a report on achievements for the years calendar. To commence election nominations for the committee and to appoint an auditor for the ensuing year;
    To decide any resolution which may be duly submitted as herein provided.

Any member desirous of moving any resolution at the Annual General Meeting shall give notice thereof in writing delivered to the their State Administrator or Moderator not less than three (3) weeks before the date of such meeting.
The Committee will decide whether the request will be granted. However, should twenty percent (20%) or more of the members request in writing a special or general meeting, the Committee will be obliged to call such a meeting within one calendar month of receiving the written request.

The full constitution can be found @ http://clubcj.net/constitution.pdf

The X
INACTIVE Member Account

Postby The X » Sun Mar 10, 2013 7:16 am

The AGM forum has been open since I made this thread on Feb - http://clubcj.net/viewforum.php?f=100

Being that I was unavailable yesterday (self inflicted after a big night on Friday) to open the AGM, I'll open it today and extend it for an additional full day until Wednesday morning.

I'll post up the financial statements this afternoon as well. I've had a big night shift and need some sleep first. Sorry for the delay.

Return to “Rules & Information”