***** ALERT - Nominations for your new ClubCJ Committee can be made here *****

Do you use "hidden" status on yr profle? READ THIS

Rules - Information - Suggestions - Feedback - Frequently Asked Questions & Forum Help Centre.

Moderator: Senior Moderators

Kyrus
Lancer Legend
Lancer Legend

Postby Kyrus » Sat Dec 08, 2012 1:29 pm

燒

The X
INACTIVE Member Account

Postby The X » Sat Dec 08, 2012 1:41 pm

I never read any of YOUR PMs Sam. Never have. I've actually addressed that factually and made it clear about your claim a few times before as you bring it up over and over. I guess if you have nothing substantive to lament about, bringing up old matters that have been debunked over and over is the way to go?
I'll repeat it again (just so people don't believe your smears against me), at the time a new user was causing trouble and we suspected it may have been a banned user. I did advise a fellow admin at the time of my plan of action and justification so everything would be "above board". No cloak and dagger stuff here. So yes as part of trying to figure out if this user was a banned user, I did delve into this member's PMs and by chance you had sent an unsolicited PM to this member slagging me off.

Of course this tallys up with your regular behaviour with calls to members on this forum where you start off an innocent enough conversation about headers or wheels or whatever and turn the conversation about me and proceed to slag me off and say some most unsavoury things about me. How do I know? These people tell me. They don't really think much of you or your actions. If they did, they wouldn't tell me.

I on the other hand, I have not once gone out of my way to PM or phone or email people to slag you off. Like I said, it's much easier to ignore you, I can also claim to take the moral high ground on this matter. Of course I wont ignore you on this forum if you have a jab at me or anyone else on the management team, as I'll set the record straight. I've never initiated an argument with you on here, unless you start something. Very simple. I never pre-emptively have a go at you. It only starts when you have a crack first.

Sam you like to bring up stuff that has no factual basis. Again like I said earlier, you're not making any real solid claims backed by evidence, it's all innuendo, half truths to sow the seeds of doubt in people's mind. Don't expect for your shenanigans to go unchallenged. I am not intimidated by you.

Perhaps people on here just find you a very un-endearing person on the forums. Maybe that why some make snide remarks or take a dislike towards you. Perhaps if you ceased being such as ass, people's opinion of you may change. If you can't contain your negativity, perhaps this place is not for you. You've outstayed your welcome, long ago.

I'm locking this thread as I don't want you to embarrass yourself any further. Go outside, it's nice and sunny here in Sydney.

SAM-24A wrote:Geez Pete .... you sure concentrate much energy & write alot about me considering you prefer to: [quote:d2e1369af1=Pete]Much easier to turn my back and ignore people like you[/quote:d2e1369af1] [quote:d2e1369af1=Pete requests &]Sam, you owe Chubb and the senior comm an apology, but in particular, Chubb an apology and rescind your statements about him earlier. [/quote:d2e1369af1] Apology to Chubb .... You of all people request .... I Apologise to Chubb. You have a Below Average Rating to be making such requests Peter. Youve never Answered any of my Contentious PMs or Apologised/Given Rational Explanation for any of Your Actions & Statements against me in the past. Remember Peter ..... Your the President who Crossed the Line by reading my PMs to other members and then explaining your way out of it with Electronic Mumbo Jumbo that no one can prove otherwise because you hold CCJs Engine Room Control Buttons. Admin Chubb has had his fair share of snipe remarks against me in the past, even as recent as Wednesday evening in n Chat. Falsely & Unverifiabley stating & blaming my accountability for another members (his mate) $500 exhaust woes …. No Apology or Retraction came from Chubb .....! But you would know what was stated on Wednesday night .... because you werent online. Maybe youll come up with another Fact to contradict that also. Thanks Pete ..... :)
"the quieter you become, the more you are able to hear"
More pix @ http://clubcj.net/viewtopic.php?t=8779
ImageImage

Return to “Rules & Information”