***** ALERT - Nominations for your new ClubCJ Committee can be made here *****

NOTICE: Expected behaviour on ClubCJ.net

Rules - Information - Suggestions - Feedback - Frequently Asked Questions & Forum Help Centre.

Moderator: Senior Moderators

The X
INACTIVE Member Account

NOTICE: Expected behaviour on ClubCJ.net

Postby The X » Fri Jan 06, 2012 4:56 pm

As the "silly season" has now passed, I'd like to remind members of the expectations relating to behaviour on the forums as per the constitution and common courtesy.

There has been quite a bit of colourful language and some heavy sexual innuendo in the form of words and pictures of the past few weeks. The sexual nature of the posts needs to stop immediately. Any posts/chat not compliant will be deleted without any further notice as this post serves as sufficient notice on what is expected. A simple test is, if you cannot put it up on a public billboard in the street, then you can't post it up here.

May I remind members of the primary objective of why we are here:
2.1.3. To be a Community designed to help, share and provide insightful advice for one another, as well as general discussion.

I'm all for having good natured non malicious fun at each other on chat, but I remind members that there are women and indivuduals with conservative values on chat as well.
For those unsure of what is required of them, here is a starting point;
9.1.10. Conduct
These are the general outlines of Conduct members should portray, otherwise they are subject to disciplinary action as per Section 4.4 of ClubCJ Constitution.
9.1.10.1. Exhibit common manners & to be polite to other members.
9.1.10.2. Users should post in a way that is respectful of other users.
9.1.10.3. Members must respect Admins, Moderators and other member at all times.

I'll take the opportunity to remind members that the disciplinary options available to the Admin staff are as follows.

4.4.2. Disciplinary Actions
Members are given the following disciplinary actions as standard:
4.4.2.1. First warning from their State Admin or President, and no immediate action.
4.4.2.2. Second Warning involves a 2 week suspended account.

The execution of the first two do not require any consultation with the commitee. I would expect that the Exec managment team members consult with another one to validate one's intended actions as being of sound basis. Regardless of anyone's tenure or position within the club, the rules will be enforced equally and without prejudice.

I know this is not how things have been done in the past, but for too long we have been lax on these rules and it has now come to this. Going forward, we will ensure compliance with the rules.
Unfortunately it seems it is only a small minority have pushed things too far and as such have forced my hand to put this notice out, to the rest of the members, I apologise to having to point out what is obvious to most.

Regards.
"the quieter you become, the more you are able to hear"
More pix @ http://clubcj.net/viewtopic.php?t=8779
ImageImage

Return to “Rules & Information”