***** ALERT - Nominations for your new ClubCJ Committee can be made here *****

ClubCJ.net plan for the constitution & upcoming election

Rules - Information - Suggestions - Feedback - Frequently Asked Questions & Forum Help Centre.

Moderator: Senior Moderators

The X
INACTIVE Member Account

ClubCJ.net plan for the constitution & upcoming election

Postby The X » Thu Dec 15, 2011 6:38 pm

Hello members,

As the year draws to a close and so does the planned term of the current 2011 committee. I would like to take this opportunity to bring you up to speed on the immediate plans I have for ClubCJ.net since it has changed hands.

As you know the last few months have been turbulent to say the least, and as a result there has been change in how this club will be run, going forward.

With that in mind and with the unfortunate timing of these events so close to the end of the current term of the committee, I am propsing that the current comm term be extended for 2 months until the 29th Feb, 2012. The reason I am proposing for this extension, is due to time constraints to allow debate and orderly polling. We have a two step process we need to accomodate to enable elections and a minimum notice period for AGM notifications we have to give.

First off we need to discuss and debate changes to the constitution and put it the vote at the latest middle of Jan, 2012. These changes to the constitution will relate to the structure, to reflect the new fully democratic leadership structure, but also make additions and changes to address the many important lessons we have learnt as a committee and membership on what works and what doesn't work for this club.

We have to give 30 days notice for our first AGM. So for the next 30 days we have a chance to contribute and propose consitutional changes. This will give premium members a 2 week period to vote on a new constitution in the last two weeks of Jan.
Once and if the new constitutional ammendments are voted in, we can then move immediately to the Election cycle.

I plan to have a 1-2 week period (begining of Feb) of candidates make thier pitch and then a 2 week voting period (late Feb). We can then have the results announced in the dying days of Feb, 2012 and new committee can take over in March.

I am asking the premium member's understanding in my proposal to extend the current term of the committee for 2 months the fact that we find ourselves in a very unusual set of circumstances.

I will be setting up some new sub-forums this evening to enable public debate on the consitutional changes, including non-premiums to put forward their ideas. The forums will be opened up in the next day or so.

Regards
VRX_Pete
ClubCJ.net Administrator
"the quieter you become, the more you are able to hear"
More pix @ http://clubcj.net/viewtopic.php?t=8779
ImageImage

DORA_ANNE
Lancer MASTER
Lancer MASTER

Postby DORA_ANNE » Thu Dec 15, 2011 7:31 pm

All Sounds Good Pete .... You Have my understanding to extend the Committee To have more Time to work around the change over ... Hopefully when it all settle's down maybe you can have a bit of time out & well earned R&R *yawn*

Regards Doreen :)
Angels Are Sometimes Disguised As Friends

ijustatecurry
Lancer VRX/GTS
Lancer VRX/GTS

Postby ijustatecurry » Thu Dec 15, 2011 7:50 pm

Absolutely mate, you have mine also
All bleeding stops eventually!

Meaty
Lancer Evolution
Lancer Evolution

Postby Meaty » Thu Dec 15, 2011 9:47 pm

Let this post be my positive backing and support on all decisions put forth by pete, until proper voting starts.

The selfless contributions you have undertaken thus far recently speak for themselves.

Now just get rid of that crappy sig......

lena91
Lancer MASTER
Lancer MASTER

Postby lena91 » Thu Dec 15, 2011 11:07 pm

Meaty wrote:Let this post be my positive backing and support on all decisions put forth by pete, until proper voting starts. The selfless contributions you have undertaken thus far recently speak for themselves.

+ 1. totally agree.

craigeth
Lancer VR/GT
Lancer VR/GT

Postby craigeth » Fri Dec 16, 2011 9:26 am

Meaty wrote:Let this post be my positive backing and support on all decisions put forth by pete, until proper voting starts. The selfless contributions you have undertaken thus far recently speak for themselves. Now just get rid of that crappy sig......

...and maybe hire someone to fix all the spelling and grammar :p

Nah totally agree. You've done so much hard work Pete. Can't wait to see where the future of this club lies.

You definitely need a holiday once all this is over.
Twenty Three Frames - Photography and Video Production
www.twentythreeframes.com

Meaty
Lancer Evolution
Lancer Evolution

Postby Meaty » Fri Dec 16, 2011 10:40 am

was writing on my iphone .... btw whats grammer ?

See how everyone is +1 on the getting rid of your sig .......

craigeth
Lancer VR/GT
Lancer VR/GT

Postby craigeth » Fri Dec 16, 2011 6:47 pm

Lol no Tate I meant Pete's spelling and grammar
Twenty Three Frames - Photography and Video Production

www.twentythreeframes.com

Return to “Rules & Information”