***** ALERT - Nominations for your new ClubCJ Committee can be made here *****

Premium Membership

Rules - Information - Suggestions - Feedback - Frequently Asked Questions & Forum Help Centre.

Moderator: Senior Moderators

benyamin
Lancer ES/EX
Lancer ES/EX

Premium Membership

Postby benyamin » Wed Feb 21, 2018 5:38 pm

Fearless Admins / Committee Members:

Just thought I'd mention that I can't see this topic: FULL PREMIUM MEMBERSHIP

I presume this is the same for everyone, or at least non-admins, but maybe not. Basically I get the same SQL error for any topic started by a "missing" member which has no replies. I further presume their posts have been deleted and phpBB is unable to retrieve any records when attempting to view the topic, and thus the error... Hopefully such shenanigans are a thing of the past, and backup are in place to prevent such wholesale corruption...

Anyway, if someone was to want information, say on Premium Membership - as per this example - this makes it somewhat difficult.
Just saying...
MY09 VRX one of these: (cj-sb-red)

aspir3
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Premium Membership

Postby aspir3 » Wed Feb 21, 2018 7:13 pm

We no longer have premium membership

benyamin
Lancer ES/EX
Lancer ES/EX

Postby benyamin » Wed Feb 21, 2018 7:36 pm

Right. That seems unfortunate. Thanks for sharing that.

I just came across this which was my primary reason for asking, but can you still get stickers and other club merchandise?

Are there any different membership types? I can't seem to find any info on this. Is the club is an incorporated association in the jurisdiction of some particular state...? I don't particularly care if it is or not, it is just prudent to know. ;) There is still a committee of management, right..? Can you point me towards this information...?

benyamin
Lancer ES/EX
Lancer ES/EX

Postby benyamin » Thu Feb 22, 2018 2:06 am

Don't stress, Troy. I've only just discovered that Justin has "handed over the reigns" to you in January (2018).
I've been poking around and getting a better idea of the club's history and what it is currently going through.

I'll chime into the discussions in the ClubCJ Talk forum. It seems more appropriate.

In the meantime, I would recommend that you consider making the Where do we go from here? topic an announcement. Perhaps even a cross-posted announcement in the Rules & Information forum. It would save outspoken noobs like me from asking difficult questions and direct the conversation in a more helpful and meaningful manner.

sarusa
Lancer Legend
Lancer Legend

Postby sarusa » Fri Feb 23, 2018 9:37 am

benyamin wrote:Don't stress, Troy. I've only just discovered that Justin has "handed over the reigns" to you in January (2018).
I've been poking around and getting a better idea of the club's history and what it is currently going through.

I'll chime into the discussions in the ClubCJ Talk forum. It seems more appropriate.

In the meantime, I would recommend that you consider making the Where do we go from here? topic an announcement. Perhaps even a cross-posted announcement in the Rules & Information forum. It would save outspoken noobs like me from asking difficult questions and direct the conversation in a more helpful and meaningful manner.

Maybe there is a place for you in the hierarchy with your IT knowledge base, even though your a nooby!
Even if, for now as a helper to the hierarchy. Your IT knowledge could possibly be a help and of use.

Return to “Rules & Information”