***** ALERT - Nominations for your new ClubCJ Committee can be made here *****

My poor Ralliart :-(

Car Images, Wallpapers/High Res, Photography Skills & Idea's.

Moderators: Moderators, Senior Moderators

Ellimist
INACTIVE Member Account

Postby Ellimist » Sun Jan 10, 2010 11:06 pm

i saw it and SIR-VRX is just jelous because he got beat by it.

SIR-VRX
Genius
Genius

Postby SIR-VRX » Sun Jan 10, 2010 11:08 pm

:lol: When?

Oh, that's right... never!!!

Ellimist
INACTIVE Member Account

Postby Ellimist » Sun Jan 10, 2010 11:11 pm

you keep telling urself that LOL

Mizta B
Alumni
Alumni

Postby Mizta B » Mon Jan 11, 2010 1:22 am

Sorry to hear David
Nevermind, they will have her back to her former glory real soon
Hope all goes well with the fix
All the best mate :wink:
Australasian Gerbil Rearers Organisation, Official Re-Seller.
MY09 Rally Red VRX ClubCJ's 1st 4B12 2.4L - CCJ Lifetime Member #0004.
Merlinised....

BeHaV3
Lancer Ralliart
Lancer Ralliart

Postby BeHaV3 » Mon Jan 11, 2010 6:53 pm

SIR-VRX wrote:Could be worse... Could be a Tiida!!

my hire car was a Tiida when my CJ was being repaired!
CJ RA. Stock!

tjoz
Lancer Ralliart
Lancer Ralliart

Postby tjoz » Mon Jan 11, 2010 7:19 pm

Same, I got a Tiida while my car was being assessed... Absolutely hated the thing... Had the thing for a week and the only remotely good thing about it was the air conditioning worked pretty quick. Hated it that much I left it unlocked wherever I went. Hated the friggen thing... To make it worse, it was an auto.

Hopefully you get your car back soon and refuse a Tiida if they give you one. Horrid devil transportation devices...

SIR-VRX
Genius
Genius

Postby SIR-VRX » Mon Jan 11, 2010 7:36 pm

The manual is a 6 speed at least... So it has 1 over the Lancer

DavidAnthony
Lancer VRX/GTS
Lancer VRX/GTS

Postby DavidAnthony » Mon Jan 11, 2010 7:55 pm

I didn't get a hire car, but since I’m not working much at the moment it's not too bad.

My shiny new Sparco driving shoes are sitting in a corner and all I can do is walk in them lol.

I've never driven a Tiida before but I bet I wouldn't like it too much either, is it one of those cars that makes you want to ride it off to put it out of its misery. I mean some cars could have made better sardine tins. lol

It will be a week tomorrow so I will give the guys a call to see how much progress they have made.
RALLI//////ART

eskimo
Lancer Newbie
Lancer Newbie

Postby eskimo » Mon Jan 11, 2010 8:18 pm

I got my car back a couple weeks back, but i'm taking it back to the repairer tomorrow since they missed a couple things.. so I'd give your car a thorough going over once you've got it back!

I thought mine had been done up 100% but after a couple days I noticed a couple things which I hadn't noticed when I picked the car up.

Like the car badges in the cup holder, the door arm rest barely attached to the door, and disconnected parking sensors :P

DavidAnthony
Lancer VRX/GTS
Lancer VRX/GTS

Postby DavidAnthony » Mon Jan 11, 2010 8:31 pm

What happened to your car?

Yeh, when it comes to my car I have obsessive compulsive disorder lol
I know it like the back of my hand so if one thing doesn’t look right it will be staying there until it's in as good or better then how it was before the accident which was better than the day I picked it up from the dealer.

I spent 2 weeks getting the acid rain drop etching out of the paint from it being left outside at the dealer or at the dock so if there is even one rain etch in the paintwork or they have just covered them up with fillers I will be expecting a professional detail done before I accept the job being done.

Don’t even get me started if there are paint drips or those gum nut things in the paint. :?

Maybe I am just having withdrawals lol
RALLI//////ART

Qld Ralliart Lancer
Lancer ES/EX
Lancer ES/EX

Postby Qld Ralliart Lancer » Mon Jan 11, 2010 8:35 pm

Mate feeling your pain, just last week my son's ralliart got hit lucky not to much damage worst part it was a hit and run in a shopping center car part still $1000 worth of damage to the front bumper etc, took my son a couple of days to calm down so under stand where you are at,
at least no one was hurt
The Spirit of Competition

Deano1964
Lancer Evolution
Lancer Evolution

Postby Deano1964 » Mon Jan 11, 2010 8:45 pm

Detailed.....Now this is detailed!

http://www.finalinspection.com.au/

http://www.finalinspection.com.au/auto-detailing/exterior-detailing.html

Now this is detailing :)
Mate Got Stage 2 Detailing not to long ago, they literally get into places that ppl don't even know exist.
There's even a waiting list for cars to be done.

Some examples of detailing

Hey Look an EVO!

eskimo
Lancer Newbie
Lancer Newbie

Postby eskimo » Mon Jan 11, 2010 11:10 pm

DavidAnthony wrote:What happened to your car?

Yeh, when it comes to my car I have obsessive compulsive disorder lol
I know it like the back of my hand so if one thing doesn’t look right it will be staying there until it's in as good or better then how it was before the accident which was better than the day I picked it up from the dealer.

I spent 2 weeks getting the acid rain drop etching out of the paint from it being left outside at the dealer or at the dock so if there is even one rain etch in the paintwork or they have just covered them up with fillers I will be expecting a professional detail done before I accept the job being done.

Don’t even get me started if there are paint drips or those gum nut things in the paint. :?

Maybe I am just having withdrawals lol

Delivery truck drove into the side of me. Got new front and rear doors, new front side panel, and new front bumper. I think they took the badges off when they repainted the car (something about wanting both sides to look new) and just forgot to put them back on.

I've actually been speakerless on the right side of the car, since the speakers got damaged, and they only got them in over the weekend, which is why i'm going in tomorrow with a list of things for them to fix :P

DavidAnthony
Lancer VRX/GTS
Lancer VRX/GTS

Postby DavidAnthony » Wed Jan 20, 2010 11:24 pm

Well still haven’t got the RA back but I managed to get a nice red Ford Festiva off them, the speedo wants to peel off once you pass 70 lol. You never know if you’re going 70 or 80 in that thing, I'll have to post a pic of it.

@Deano - I have heard of those guys before on a detailing forum they always do top work.

@eskimo - hope no one was hurt, feeling your pain tho. Hope they finally fixed everything for you. Keep us up dated so everyone knows what smash repair to go to or avoid.
RALLI//////ART

DavidAnthony
Lancer VRX/GTS
Lancer VRX/GTS

Postby DavidAnthony » Fri Jan 29, 2010 8:36 pm

Got a phone call to pick my car up last Thursday the 21st of January and when I got there this is what I saw:
- The bumper was almost in the same shape it was after the accident with a respray that looked terrible.
- A little scratch on the fender that they replaced
- The whole bonnet had been resprayed which was untouched from the accident, apparently they need to do that to match the colour.
- A big gash in the paint under the front bumper that could only be seen from underneath.
- A resprayed mirror cover that was meant to be replaced
- Big thick ugly orange peel all over the areas that had been resprayed.
- Air spots in the paint on the driver’s door
- A scratch on the driver’s door handle

This was finished according to the smash repair but I asked them to fix all these problems. Since then it has been a little over a week and still no word from them so I went to pay them a visit to see how it was going.

It looks like they have fixed a few of the issues but it was hard to tell because the whole car was covered in what looked like white polish dust. The car looked like it had been sitting there untouched for days. The interior was also covered in the same dust all over the seats and dash.

They have had my car for close to 4 weeks for a minor accident and have managed to make it worse in the process of trying to fix it.

Extremely disappointed with the service so far at Regoli Smash in Campsie. Hopefully they have everything in order by Monday. Cannot recommend this place to anyone from my experience so far, but am hoping they can change my mind on Monday.

Cannot understand how they are still in business maybe they charge the insurance company cheap rates and only get insurance business.
RALLI//////ART

Return to “Image Gallery”