***** ALERT - Nominations for your new ClubCJ Committee can be made here *****

Mmmmmmmm Yummy (Gourmet) CJ

Car Images, Wallpapers/High Res, Photography Skills & Idea's.

Moderators: Moderators, Senior Moderators

BeHaV3
Lancer Ralliart
Lancer Ralliart

Mmmmmmmm Yummy (Gourmet) CJ

Postby BeHaV3 » Sat Jul 04, 2009 7:56 am

What attention to detail on this modded ES !!!

Food And Wine .....

and the front
and when you run into things at the front, your chillis get chopped!!
CJ RA. Stock!

tadz0rz
Genius
Genius

Postby tadz0rz » Sat Jul 04, 2009 8:34 am

urgghh i see these things all the time. I see the same thing with like repco. They use the lancers as their run around cars..
Got a question? Read the ClubCJ Ultimate Guide First!!
Just...Dont worry about it ;)Dont Click Me

Ozie
INACTIVE Member Account

Postby Ozie » Sat Jul 04, 2009 9:09 am

Yes the chillies have been chopped.

good one pete.

SIR-VRX
Genius
Genius

Postby SIR-VRX » Tue Aug 04, 2009 2:26 am

LOL Chopped chillies!

tadz0rz wrote:urgghh i see these things all the time. I see the same thing with like repco. They use the lancers as their run around cars..

Repco use Mitsubishi Colts for deliveries, Mitsubishi Tritons for managers vehicles and big bulky deliveries and Mitsubishi Lancer VRs as the sales rep cars :wink:

I saw one the other day with a white door lolz (obviously in an accident and hadn't been sign written again.

SIR-VRX
Genius
Genius

Postby SIR-VRX » Tue Aug 04, 2009 2:50 am

They did a horrible parking job in that photo!

PradaGurl
INACTIVE Member Account

Postby PradaGurl » Sat Aug 29, 2009 2:41 am

lol wow what a waste
Kiss me and i'll see stars ...love me and i'll give them to you!

exaltd
Lancer Evolution
Lancer Evolution

Postby exaltd » Mon Aug 31, 2009 2:22 am

I believe that will be a part of www.driveyourbrand.com.au

I considered it to make a bit of extra cash (it's good pay for no work), but i guess it is a bit ugly to put decals advertising on a champagne coloured Lancer.

-EXALTD-

blanka
INACTIVE Member Account

Postby blanka » Mon Aug 31, 2009 8:45 am

theres a auto barn cj sports back up here in cairns and i think theres also a white cj sedan that some tourism mob up here have, seen them around town
Uchiha Itachi

bd-850
Alumni
Alumni

Postby bd-850 » Fri Dec 11, 2009 6:29 am

SIR-VRX wrote:LOL Chopped chillies!

tadz0rz wrote:urgghh i see these things all the time. I see the same thing with like repco. They use the lancers as their run around cars..

Repco use Mitsubishi Colts for deliveries, Mitsubishi Tritons for managers vehicles and big bulky deliveries and Mitsubishi Lancer VRs as the sales rep cars :wink:

I saw one the other day with a white door lolz (obviously in an accident and hadn't been sign written again.

i often see a new HSV Maloo with the Walky bonnet as the Repco Sales Rep car

Chubb
Post Monster
Post Monster

Postby Chubb » Fri Dec 11, 2009 7:01 am

bd-850 wrote:

i often see a new HSV Maloo with the Walky bonnet as the Repco Sales Rep car

Yeah that was a prize in a comp run last year the store that performed the best I think or sold the most of a particular product won the ute, I think there were also 1 SS per stage given out too.

bd-850
Alumni
Alumni

Postby bd-850 » Fri Dec 11, 2009 7:03 am

ok, cool. dont know where it actually comes from, i know its not from here, but it must be pretty local. and its always spotless.

Chubb
Post Monster
Post Monster

Postby Chubb » Fri Dec 11, 2009 7:07 am

Unfortantly only in the cities, our current repco vehicle is a 2000 2wd ford courier running on gas and its second motor, the car was going to be replaced every year for the last three but has not. Had a 3 door 95 ford festiva for a while two with a stage 1 weight reduction (i.e. no backseat and no rear plastic panels) that was a real beast when loaded with parts for a delivery.

SIR-VRX
Genius
Genius

Postby SIR-VRX » Fri Dec 11, 2009 2:53 pm

Chubb wrote:

Unfortantly only in the cities, our current repco vehicle is a 2000 2wd ford courier running on gas and its second motor, the car was going to be replaced every year for the last three but has not. Had a 3 door 95 ford festiva for a while two with a stage 1 weight reduction (i.e. no backseat and no rear plastic panels) that was a real beast when loaded with parts for a delivery.

Ohhh yes I've seen some great Repco vehicles over the years... Only recently have they started getting replaced but with the new vehicles comes the absolute BS rules for them hahaha

bd-850
Alumni
Alumni

Postby bd-850 » Fri Dec 11, 2009 3:08 pm

when i worked for repco i wasnt allowed to drive the car until i had 5 years driving experience, but when i left there thay had a red P plater driving around in it. i wasnt going to drive stupid in the car like he/she does.

Return to “Image Gallery”