***** ALERT - Nominations for your new ClubCJ Committee can be made here *****

Whiteline Group Buy and Repco Orders with SIR-VRX

Everything Lancer Related + News & Current Affairs.

Moderators: Moderators, Senior Moderators

Mizta B
Alumni
Alumni

Postby Mizta B » Sun Jun 27, 2010 9:15 pm

"I will be able to dispurse funds immediately as requested to those who wish 50 percent down payment.
At NO time was I involved in a cover up or delaying tactics due to my friendship with Adrian Tripp.
It was me that pulled the pin on this and it was Sam Lentini and myself that exhausted countless hours trying to resolve this situation and save the club from litigation.
I made the call to withhold information until I could give honest answers to questions backed up with solid facts
To accuse Admins of being complicit in this folly is disgraceful and unfair
I didnt see any of you put your hands up for Admin duties when Ozie resigned and bear in mind I have only been an Admin for a very short time. I acted in all members interests to put a stop to this fiasco and track down the funds and Sam put himself on the line and his credibility to protect all of your interests.
When this matter is resolved I will resign my commission as both Admin and Treasurer and I propose a fresh election and new blood and procedures to prevent a repeat of this ever re-occurring
Shane has been devastated by this event and Matt has been working hard to sort out the technical gremlins and support the rest of the team
I can not speak for Adrians actions, as I need time to calm down and deal with the outcome of all this.
Adrian is my friend but he has stuffed up and will be dealt with at club level,I will not stand by and see my reputation smeared by naysayers who think I am "friendly" and in cahoots with a so called thief
I tried in the short time I had to protect you all - I failed
Consider this my resignation effective post event
I will clean up this mess then I am out of here
Enjoy your petty dictatorship I dont need this aggravation or stress anymore. Thanks for the "support" and "trust" shown
I did my best, at least I didnt rip anyone off
I was a victim too TWICE!!!
Good luck for the future ClubCJ - Mizta B."

My earlier response in Admins section regarding this and it is final - Chris.
Australasian Gerbil Rearers Organisation, Official Re-Seller.
MY09 Rally Red VRX ClubCJ's 1st 4B12 2.4L - CCJ Lifetime Member #0004.
Merlinised....

blade888
Lancer Evolution
Lancer Evolution

Postby blade888 » Sun Jun 27, 2010 10:21 pm

Also members please review the Sams Whiteline Statement Thread before making assumptions and accusations at any of the Admin Team.

Chris and I have recieved un-called for accusations (some more subtle than others) of totally untrue and simply defamatory remarks.

This is totally counter productive flaming the very people who are trying to help.
Sportback VR/GReddy Spectrum Elite/Advanti Medusa/K&N High-Flow Performance Panel Filter/Cusco Racing Braces

SAM-24A
Alumni
Alumni

Postby SAM-24A » Sun Jun 27, 2010 10:22 pm

To all concerned or otherwise,

To accuse someone of Guilt by Association is totally unacceptable by anyone with conscience.
Likewise, to use one’s association by friendship is equally unacceptable as a defence for your accusations.

As I mentioned in my Statement:
As a newly appointed Administrator, Chris felt enormously compelled to announce this revelation,
but with the "integrity of intents" and "heart felt respect" for this Clubs members and those financially involved, he unwillingly decided to contact and afford Adrian Tripp the presumed benefit of unforseen and/or irresponsible circumstances and firmly compelled him to seek and reply swiftly and as conclusively as possible in order to resolve this issue.

Whilst you may feel the afforded right to question the Admins course of action or inaction during this period of my investigation, you should strongly consider and realise their tendentious position and why it was imperative they act only and when it was deemed appropriate to do so.
Hence it’s now known and obvious to me the Admin Team needed to collate and confirm all the facts and evidence provided by myself rather than run on speculated assumptions.

In order to substantiate Chris’s Validity and Integrity, I have chosen to reveal this Private Information which was never intended for Public View or Scrutiny.
During my investigation there came a time within the second week when I saw fit to force Chris’s hand.
I needed to assure myself of his Honesty, Integrity and Allegiance in order to ascertain the value of my pursuits.
I had no other choice or alternative other than to place it all on the line and challenge him both decisively and directly.
Needless to say, It resulted with an uncomfortable and distressing conclusion for us both.
However Chris soon realised my difficult and necessary attempts of conviction upon him and responded with a very detailed, credible and integral based response.
I was finally convinced he was acting as Fair and Impartial as possible given the turmoil he was thrust into.
I further responded in kind and hence our relationship was secured and enhanced.

This is not a statement of Cover or Cohesion – rather of Fact and Honesty of which I have adhered to through out my entire involvement.
I have nothing to gain via Deceptive Alliance with any member of this Club!

Chris is now indicating the relinquishment of his duty as an Administrator and Treasurer soon after his dedicated role to resolve the monies associated with this issue.
This saddens me, since I view Chris as a very Credible and Integral asset of this Club.

It seems there will be a full re-election of all Administrative and Committee Positions in time and all will be afforded the privilege to stand and/or nominate.

I have never laid blame or conviction upon the Admin Team, since I would have acted in suit given the circumstances.

This club has many members, many of which are young and innocent who rely upon the guidance, assistance and willingness of the matured to provide knowledge and satisfaction so that they may enjoy the asset which has led them to become affiliated members.

Being Vindictive and Vengeful toward each other or a collective group will only lead to the Ultimate Demise of ClubCJ.

No Winners, No losers and No Gain, only Loss and Despair.
I Respectfully Acknowledge and Accept all who have felt the need to Vent their Feelings, Frustrations and Anger.

I now Genuinely Request that we all exercise Patience and Willingness to Assist.

Regards: Sam.

kinesis
Project Team Member

Postby kinesis » Sun Jun 27, 2010 10:36 pm

If I may add my words of support to the Admin Team:

Regardless of your views on the actions of ClubCJ management, it is simply to no one's benefit or gain to undermine their delegated authority. As such, the likes of Chris (Mizta B) have been unfairly mistreated and disgraced by the members who has sought to serve.

If you haven't already, read Sam's thread (Link).

In these times, people need to rally together and stand behind those who are looking out for the best interests of those affected by these events. While we may not like the course of action or it's progress, our disagreements and anger will not help in progressing this further.
Blitz Air Filter | RPW Stage 1 ECU Flash Tune | UR Front Tower Strut Bar | UR Rear Lower Bar
Alpine iDA-X305 headunit | LED Taillights | VG Sharkfin Antenna

BeHaV3
Lancer Ralliart
Lancer Ralliart

Postby BeHaV3 » Sun Jun 27, 2010 10:45 pm

As a long standing member of the club, I am sadened by the attacks on Admins.

Chris is a decent bloke, with expereince in other clubs. Without aaron and matt we would not have a club.

I have been bitten by this event. Seems like members and admins have been decieved alike. I don't like it, and I do not like personal attacks. People have worked in the best interests of the club, inlcuding Adrian at the beginning. He has made a big mistake in trying to cover up.

I would hate this to be the end of the club. We should learn from this. Everything through the club account seems the best solution.

Unfortunately, trust takes a second to lose, and months and years to rebuild.
CJ RA. Stock!

ofey
Alumni
Alumni

Postby ofey » Sun Jun 27, 2010 10:50 pm

BeHaV3 wrote:Chris is a decent bloke, with expereince in other clubs. Without aaron and matt we would not have a club.

I'd like to point out that imho :

Without Chris and Shane's intervention in the club's accounts, we may not have any club to speak about now.

Without Matt we would not have a club.

You don't need to mention anyone else.

Perhaps you didn't get bitten the first time around. I was so forgive my vindictive nature.
Beeble tooned MY08 OEd. w/ RA BKit+SWheel
Cosworth Panel Filter w/ RA Intake | SuperCircuit 4-2-1 Headers | Creat’d Ti-tipped SS exhaust
BC BR-type Coilovers | UR + Whiteline Bars
EBC GreenStuff Pads | RDA Rotors

Mizta B
Alumni
Alumni

Postby Mizta B » Sun Jun 27, 2010 11:07 pm

Reactions to this deception are understandable
I need you all to understand why this cuts so deep
I have been affected by previous deceptions and got caught up in the middle of this one unintentionally
I did do my best believe it or not thats up to you all to accept or not.
I have made some wonderful friends here and those relationships will endure no matter what happens.
You all know I am a genuine and honest man who cares deeply for what happens here to us all
I cannot remain in good conscience as an Admin or Treasurer now as doubt has been cast on my character and reputation
I will support the new regime when the time comes and I will continue to remain an active contributing member here.
ClubCJ will survive and recover,it will take some time.
Take care all of you
Regards Chris Ballard (Mizta B).
Australasian Gerbil Rearers Organisation, Official Re-Seller.

MY09 Rally Red VRX ClubCJ's 1st 4B12 2.4L - CCJ Lifetime Member #0004.

Merlinised....

WillF
INACTIVE Member Account

Postby WillF » Sun Jun 27, 2010 11:13 pm

As being a fairly new member all this worries me. However i will say what worries me more though is the fact that as yet no one "AT THE TOP" has commented on how this will be resolved.

All that has been said is that it will be sorted at club level. This however is no reassurance to me as a new member or other new members.

I think one way to help limit the damage to the CLUBCJ name would be to make these discussions as transparent as possible and not limit them to locked topics.

I think others will be in the same boat as me when i say i will not be inputting anymore funds into this club until this has been resolved. I hope this does get resolved as i think this club is great and i would very much like to be come a premium member!

ofey
Alumni
Alumni

Postby ofey » Sun Jun 27, 2010 11:22 pm

Will: it is indeed unfortunate that you have come online at this point.

I would like to assure you that the money you pay is very different to the group buy funds.

Your subscription goes into a club account with 2 signatories.

To pass this off as anything else would be very wrong.
Beeble tooned MY08 OEd. w/ RA BKit+SWheel

Cosworth Panel Filter w/ RA Intake | SuperCircuit 4-2-1 Headers | Creat’d Ti-tipped SS exhaust

BC BR-type Coilovers | UR + Whiteline Bars

EBC GreenStuff Pads | RDA Rotors

AJjnr86
Lancer Legend
Lancer Legend

Postby AJjnr86 » Sun Jun 27, 2010 11:23 pm

I think ppl need to look past this, I just joined and been reading this thread all day.

It's a nasty thing to have happened, but as Mizta B, and other committee members have said, they r trying to sort it out in the best way possible, for all that r involved.
I have been burnt by ppl that I know and have helped out, but I move on.

I look forward to going into GB and purchasing mods thru the club, when I get some money up (lol)

I can c this is a great club and like everything that is fairly new, need to work out some small kinks

OHH YEA!!!!

Fitter
Club Vendor
Club Vendor

Postby Fitter » Sun Jun 27, 2010 11:38 pm

WillF, as a relatively new member myself i can understand your view on wanting this in the open and not "hidden" away in locked topics.

However, i feel that the Admin and mod team have done the right thing in alerting the member base into the situation. and now it is up to them to sort out a solution with the effected members, without having the input from other people "calling for blood" so to speak.

If this issue can be resolved in house and all parties getting a FULL refund, without it becoming a legal matter (lawyers, court etc) then good.

If there are members (involved in the GB) who wish to make it a legal matter then they need to know what is going on and the course of action being taken by the Admin team.

Unfortunately the actions of 1 person do affect those they work with.

In this case im willing to still put my confidence in the remaining Admin Team - Including Chris (mitza)

Chris was voted into his role by a large margin, so clearly he has the confidence of the members of this club.

I work as an installer for a commercial company, and therefore i have a bad reputation straight away due to the bad installs other commercial installers have done.. some things cant be helped...

I do NOT hold the Admin team responsible for the actions and decisions that Adrian has made.

As the Admin of another forum i know the stress that comes with decisions regarding members. I feel tha Admin team has done the right thing in letting us know of what is going on. but feel that its not between the admins and effected members to take the next steps of action regarding this issue.

I also feel and hope that no ill thoughts or actions of hostility are made to Adrian, Ash, or the Admin team. There are proper channels and ways to have this sorted.

Hostility, threats, etc by members will only drag the name of the club down.

Matt B
CLUB CJ CAR AUDIO VENDOR
Owner and Builder of Australia's LOUDEST STREET LEGAL Lancer 147.5dB

2013 WORLD TITLE
2012 QLD State Champion
2008 Australian Champion

BlueWRX
Lancer Legend
Lancer Legend

Postby BlueWRX » Sun Jun 27, 2010 11:59 pm

Fitter wrote:I do NOT hold the Admin team responsible for the actions and decisions that Adrian has made.

Same here.

I also hope once this is all sorted that Everyone can move on from this.

draevon
Lancer Ralliart
Lancer Ralliart

Postby draevon » Mon Jun 28, 2010 1:22 am

Whoa ... just got caught up :shock:
GReddy Spectrum Elite Exhaust - TEIN S.Tech Springs - Injen CAI- 3D Eyelids - Carbon Fiber Interior - Pivot Shift Light - Smoked LED Taillights - Carbonout & Debadge.

shamrockshirts
Lancer Ralliart
Lancer Ralliart

Postby shamrockshirts » Mon Jun 28, 2010 8:31 am

This whole thing p*sses me off. Why make a bad situation worse? Why are people blaming the whole admin team? Is this a witch hunt???? Please remember they are not the one who committed a crime and are only trying to help.

I personally beleive the situation was handled by the admin team the best that it could be with the information at hand and ALWAYS with the club members best interests at heart. I whole heartly beleive there was no bad intentions and have my support 100%.

This witch hunt has to stop folks and we need to stand behind the people who have made this club what is it today. Otherwise we won't have a club....period. Good core members will walk if the team isn't in place ClubCJ will fall.

Lets learn from this folks and stand up and support the people who are only trying to help.

Cheers
John

aspir3
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby aspir3 » Mon Jun 28, 2010 9:06 am

Well yesterday was not a good day for club cj. I personally got upset and said some things now that I regret. I suppose this is where this is so bad. Friendships and trust can be broken all by the actions of one person.

I do believe as a club we need to learn and put some things in place to stop this from happening again. The group buys must remain as they are what make this club so great, but we need to insure the members funds are secure in clubs account.

I apologies to Nick and Chris as they handled this situation the best they could. My frustration is that I could not help and fix this debarcle. I know you 2 are fabulous people who do your very best for the club and I trust you both in your positions of the club. I do feel you need some more support from others as you both work and at times it is hard to attend to club matters. Yesterday being a good example. Nick was out and poor Chris worked 12 hour shifts with 8 hour turn around to cover a sick employee.

I feel now as a club we can move forward and hope time helps heal the wounds.

And for Adrian I wish you all the best. I thank you for your efforts in building this club to where it is now and your personal help with technical issues. I hope you find employment soon and fix all this mess up soon. This must be very strenuous on yourself and Ash and I hope you both stick together and work it out.

Let's move forward as a club now.

Troy

Return to “ClubCJ Talk”