***** ALERT - Nominations for your new ClubCJ Committee can be made here *****

My Ralliart Roof rack trouble !!!!!!!!

Everything Lancer Related + News & Current Affairs.

Moderators: Moderators, Senior Moderators

jason8939
Lancer Newbie
Lancer Newbie

My Ralliart Roof rack trouble !!!!!!!!

Postby jason8939 » Fri Jun 26, 2015 10:30 pm

Hi guys, sorry if this topic is not related to right area, I dont know where to post it,

I bought the Rhino roof rack for my RA 13 , and after a month used, it cut the door rubber seal as its too tight when the door closed, i didnt worry too much and i didnt notice when it installed as their website illustrates it fits lancer.

I contacted the rhino rack about this issue, so i would like to get a warranty claim
as the door rubber seal cost $1000 for the parts. but they are saying its my car's door variance problem so i need to adjust that from the dealership...
but the thing is, its already cut the door rubber seal and they didnt mention and warn variance stuff on installment instruction. they said its uncommon issue, so they didnt mention and warn on the instruction paper.

so they can only refund the price of the roof rack but not cost for the rubber seal.

I could have gotten over rid it if they were just saying sorry and admitting their fault. but they didnt even mention that they were sorry for the bad experience with their products. so i decided to go futher action which is Customer Affair, but they said they can not help with it ;(

What should i do .. any ideas ? or same issue with roof rack ?

Return to “ClubCJ Talk”