***** ALERT - Nominations for your new ClubCJ Committee can be made here *****

Has anyone had experience with CARID.COM? - NEED HELP -

Everything Lancer Related + News & Current Affairs.

Moderators: Moderators, Senior Moderators

blakesynclair
Lancer Newbie
Lancer Newbie

Has anyone had experience with CARID.COM? - NEED HELP -

Postby blakesynclair » Fri Jul 18, 2014 7:03 pm

So as the title says,

has anyone bought anything from CarID.com? I'm just wondering if there shipping is worldwide (to AUS), cheap / free and good shipping times. I'm looking at buying a new 2DIN dash kit for my lancer 08.

Cheers.

Zaphod
Lancer MASTER
Lancer MASTER

Postby Zaphod » Fri Jul 18, 2014 7:37 pm

The AerPro one is available locally and is apparently of a similar quality to the original...
"The Human species has now evolved to the point where we only have two natural predators; ourselves and peanuts..."

Paulio
Lancer Learner
Lancer Learner

Postby Paulio » Fri Jul 18, 2014 8:34 pm

I have purchased LED bulb for fog lamp from carid.com . 2 bulbs cost me $64 and shipping cost was $145. These bulbs are authentic only for this reason i paid $145 shipping cost.

blakesynclair wrote:So as the title says, has anyone bought anything from CarID.com? Im just wondering if there shipping is worldwide (to AUS), cheap / free and good shipping times. Im looking at buying a new 2DIN dash kit for my lancer 08. Cheers.

I will say no-way. It gonna cost you more then $300, but the quality is not that good. You can get a JDM dash kit, if you intend to spend about $300.

blakesynclair
Lancer Newbie
Lancer Newbie

Postby blakesynclair » Sat Jul 19, 2014 5:58 pm

Paulio wrote:I have purchased LED bulb for fog lamp from carid.com . 2 bulbs cost me $64 and shipping cost was $145. These bulbs are authentic only for this reason i paid $145 shipping cost. [quote:7eb85031bc=blakesynclair]So as the title says, has anyone bought anything from CarID.com? Im just wondering if there shipping is worldwide (to AUS), cheap / free and good shipping times. Im looking at buying a new 2DIN dash kit for my lancer 08. Cheers.[/quote:7eb85031bc] I will say no-way. It gonna cost you more then $300, but the quality is not that good. You can get a JDM dash kit, if you intend to spend about $300.

Thanks for the heads up. Wasn't expecting that crazy of a shipping cost
2008 Mitsubishi Lancer

Return to “ClubCJ Talk”