***** ALERT - Nominations for your new ClubCJ Committee can be made here *****

Blanka's angel eyes

HID's, Bulb's + LED Interior and Exterior Illumination.

Moderators: Moderators, Senior Moderators

asHxP
Lancer VR/GT
Lancer VR/GT

Postby asHxP » Tue Apr 21, 2009 8:14 pm

Ok... dont laugh.. I just realised today how they work now. I got confused thinking you would use these as your normal night driving lights.. where in actual fact you keep your normal driving lights in as well (i hope?). If so.. clears up all the confusion I have had on my mind.

Tarquin
Lancer Legend
Lancer Legend

Postby Tarquin » Tue Apr 21, 2009 11:25 pm

asHxP wrote:where in actual fact you keep your normal driving lights in as well (i hope?)

Yes.... lol a little - Low and High Beam bulbs remain in your normal housings.... The Angel Eye 'rings' surround each headlight and if connected to your Parker lights, with them just on, you will have a small circle and a nearly complete circle in each headlight housing....

Check out the pics of eKtor's sweet Black CJ in the Automoglow threads.... He has his headlights 'on' in some of those....
Angel Eyes - Installation guide

Once you turn on your headlights, those low beam rings will probably get washed out somewhat at night, but you will certainly still see the small highbeam ring....

** I must pull my finger out and see if I can get mine done this weekend - with my recent house move, we've been so busy just getting settled....
- CCJ Premium Member #0015.
Tarq's Paintshop

RedCanuck
INACTIVE Member Account

Postby RedCanuck » Tue Jun 30, 2009 12:02 pm

Awesome Blanka, I'm looking into them now as well. Cool Bananas..hahaha
BertMans-Red-Rocket

Return to “Lighting”