***** ALERT - Nominations for your new ClubCJ Committee can be made here *****

Interior Neons

HID's, Bulb's + LED Interior and Exterior Illumination.

Moderators: Moderators, Senior Moderators

Josh_Emerton
Lancer MASTER
Lancer MASTER

Postby Josh_Emerton » Tue Oct 21, 2008 12:49 am

I'm considering doing the same thing - but I dont want them as bright as that, and I need to install the pedals first.

BTw CVT or Manual?

homieG
INACTIVE Member Account

Postby homieG » Tue Oct 21, 2008 12:59 am

can u possibly take better quality pics? can barely see anything but pixels bro!

Josh_Emerton
Lancer MASTER
Lancer MASTER

Postby Josh_Emerton » Tue Oct 21, 2008 1:01 am

Homie you can still SEE its just a lttle blurry. it's essentially two seperate foot-long neon bulbsplaced under (or perhaps just in front of) the seat adjusters on the front seats. and they;re red.

Josh_Emerton
Lancer MASTER
Lancer MASTER

Postby Josh_Emerton » Tue Oct 21, 2008 1:02 am

Dirty floor? That's filthier than Big Bob (Harold and Kumar: Escape From Guantanamo Bay reference - if you don't get it, go see it). Mind you, cleaner than mine atm - MUD!!!

homieG
INACTIVE Member Account

Postby homieG » Tue Oct 21, 2008 1:05 am

haha yeah, but some better pics would help though. haha ye bro ur car is pretty dirrtyyy. Clean that biatchhh! ;)

haha....harold and kumar....wicked movie!

Josh_Emerton
Lancer MASTER
Lancer MASTER

Postby Josh_Emerton » Tue Oct 21, 2008 1:16 am

Ah. GF with no respect for the car... who refuses to listen to the constant 'NO get ur feet offa my seats!' and 'shake feet before ya get in' and 'bags in the boot not scuffing my interior' and lastly 'NO DONT LIFT UP THE BOOT BY THE SPOILER! Does it look like a bloody handle??' (Now that I think about it, yeah,it does..but anway its not)

nickbutterz
INACTIVE Member Account

Postby nickbutterz » Tue Oct 21, 2008 10:21 am

i have blue they are in the footwells, the front of the front seats and the back of the front seats. i have a switch tho. on my old car i had a 3way switch that was AUTO-OFF-ON so auto they would go on wen the doors opened, off was off and on was on. i was too lazy to do that on this car. lol

TheRents
Lancer ES/EX
Lancer ES/EX

Postby TheRents » Tue Oct 21, 2008 11:18 am

I got the optional factory fitted Blue LEDS fitted in the front but they are not very bright which is great but i want to put a couple of Blue Neons under the front seats but at the back of the seats to light up the reaf foot wells these lights are hooked up to the interiour lights so you open the doors and lights go on!

nickbutterz
INACTIVE Member Account

Postby nickbutterz » Tue Oct 21, 2008 2:52 pm

TheRents wrote:I got the optional factory fitted Blue LEDS fitted in the front but they are not very bright which is great but i want to put a couple of Blue Neons under the front seats but at the back of the seats to light up the reaf foot wells these lights are hooked up to the interiour lights so you open the doors and lights go on!

http://www.oznium.com/led-flex-strips
i have the 9.5in once they are super brightt and you can bend them to fit in a bunch of diffrent places

TheRents
Lancer ES/EX
Lancer ES/EX

Postby TheRents » Tue Oct 21, 2008 4:53 pm

looked at there web site they have some great stuff, thanks

Ozie
INACTIVE Member Account

Postby Ozie » Tue Oct 21, 2008 9:46 pm

nickbutterz wrote:
TheRents wrote:I got the optional factory fitted Blue LEDS fitted in the front but they are not very bright which is great but i want to put a couple of Blue Neons under the front seats but at the back of the seats to light up the reaf foot wells these lights are hooked up to the interiour lights so you open the doors and lights go on!

http://www.oznium.com/led-flex-strips
i have the 9.5in once they are super brightt and you can bend them to fit in a bunch of diffrent places

cool find!

Return to “Lighting”