***** ALERT - Nominations for your new ClubCJ Committee can be made here *****

VLAND Headlights

HID's, Bulb's + LED Interior and Exterior Illumination.

Moderators: Moderators, Senior Moderators

Tywhiteguy
Lancer VR/GT
Lancer VR/GT

Re: VLAND Headlights

Postby Tywhiteguy » Sat Nov 05, 2022 7:15 am

Yah they don’t do any of that. You can’t really see the turn signal unless the lights are off
2012 ES Sportback USDM Long Beach, CA. RA Snorkel, K&N Drop-In,Custom 2.25 catback with Flowmaster resonator+jdm 4” muffler, Gutted from rear seats back, Pioneer AVH-211EX+12” compact sub :welcome:

lancerdarryl
Lancer MASTER
Lancer MASTER

Postby lancerdarryl » Sat Nov 05, 2022 4:51 pm

Tywhiteguy wrote:Yah they don’t do any of that. You can’t really see the turn signal unless the lights are off

Just what you need a light that can’t be seen
Evolution X MR+ Lancer VRX Sportback +LA Lancer GSR
"Don't back off until you hit something"

L4DYam3nd
Lancer Newbie
Lancer Newbie

Postby L4DYam3nd » Mon Nov 07, 2022 4:26 pm

Yeah I'm kinda a bit lost now on it. It comes with 2x 15A fuses, obviously one is for the DRLs and the other is to replace whichever one you pull out to piggy back onto. But looking at the fuse box diagram, there was quite a number of different fuses relating to low beams, high beams, etc. I couldn't tell which one was park lights, and I didn't want to piggy back onto any other fuse that's not with constant power which is on something important engine wise. I dunno what to do tbh haha

L4DYam3nd
Lancer Newbie
Lancer Newbie

Postby L4DYam3nd » Mon Nov 07, 2022 4:27 pm

Tywhiteguy wrote:Yah they don’t do any of that. You can’t really see the turn signal unless the lights are off

Yeahhhhhh .. thinking they were a waste of money now :|

Tywhiteguy
Lancer VR/GT
Lancer VR/GT

Postby Tywhiteguy » Thu Nov 10, 2022 3:54 am

Yah any fuse that has a matching amperage and has ignition power would work. I’m not sure what you guys have in Australia but they are DOT approved here in the US. Seems like you guys get tickets pretty easily based on some of the comments I’ve seen regarding wheel specs and various safety items. I live in California which notorious for strict car modification laws but the only ticket I’ve ever gotten was because my rear view mirror got broken off.
2012 ES Sportback USDM Long Beach, CA. RA Snorkel, K&N Drop-In,Custom 2.25 catback with Flowmaster resonator+jdm 4” muffler, Gutted from rear seats back, Pioneer AVH-211EX+12” compact sub :welcome:

L4DYam3nd
Lancer Newbie
Lancer Newbie

Postby L4DYam3nd » Thu Nov 10, 2022 6:34 pm

Yeah I dunno really. But hearing you can't even see the indicator without the DRLs being off is a really big worry :|

Tywhiteguy
Lancer VR/GT
Lancer VR/GT

Postby Tywhiteguy » Fri Nov 11, 2022 11:27 am

Yah unfortunately I don’t know how to post videos on here but the DRLs certainly overpower the turn signal

Return to “Lighting”