***** ALERT - Nominations for your new ClubCJ Committee can be made here *****

COMPETITION "WIN"Set of Side Window Visors*CLOSED

ClubCJ Prize Cupboard! Enter to Win Free Stuff! for Your Lancer.

Moderators: Moderators, Senior Moderators

Ozie
INACTIVE Member Account

COMPETITION "WIN"Set of Side Window Visors*CLOSED

Postby Ozie » Mon Dec 22, 2008 8:36 am

'WIN" A Set Of Side Window Visor's.
Thank to X-Factor Design

Win this great Set of side window visors, made from high quality plastic for your lancer.
They come direct from the X-Factor Design Factory.

All you have to do to Enter is.....
In 100 words or less Write in this post why you want to win the Visors! it's easy!
The Competition will run for 1 month and will finish on the 31st of January 2009.
The Competition will be Judged on the Length of your Post and Knowledge/Accuracy about the Product.
For all enquiries contact administration via PM.

These Visors Look Fantastic!!!!
what are you waiting for....
Enter the Competition to WIN this Brand NEW Set Of Window Visors Thanks To X-Factor.
The Winner will be Announced on the 1st of February...So good luck.

X-FACTOR DESIGN CJ Lancer Side Window Visors

Thanks to X- Factor Design.

This Post is only for Entries, all other comments will be Removed.
For all enquiries contact Administration via PM.

Remember all Entries to be Entered in this Thread Only.
So Get those Entries In.....
Last edited by Ozie on Fri Feb 27, 2009 12:20 am, edited 7 times in total.

Lancerlot
INACTIVE Member Account

Postby Lancerlot » Tue Dec 23, 2008 8:02 pm

I would love to win these side window visors, they would make my Lancer look hot as. the contruction of them is high grade plastic, with a dark see through tint. I can't wait to get these on my car, i have seen them on a few cars around the traps, and the are awesome. they make your CJ Lancer really stand out from the crowd. As well as being good looking, they are very practical when you have your window down, no messy hair anymore. The People at X-Factor design have created something special, great job on the Visors.

Phoenix
INACTIVE Member Account

Postby Phoenix » Tue Dec 23, 2008 8:55 pm

I'll type this out according to your criteria Ozie!

*100 words or less
*Why I want to win this
*Knowledge/Accuracy of the Product

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I really need this visor, as it would fit well and definitely look stunning on a GG lancer! I like having the windows down a little just to let air in, and these visors would prevent dust and rain from coming in. The visor is manufactured in Singapore, in house by X-Factor Design using a plastic injection that is on par with OEM Factory Standards. It has a black tint that looks to be about 15 - 20%. To end this, I support X-Factor Design on all their upcoming products, as Shadows knows I like advertising for them too! :-)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There you go Ozie, 99 words!

All the best to all participants!!
Mah Ride: 2006 Hyundai Getz + 08 Lancer Bodykit

Spacetingle
Lancer VR/GT
Lancer VR/GT

Postby Spacetingle » Fri Dec 26, 2008 7:27 pm

I want to win this awesome prize by X-Factor Design and ClubCJ, it would make my car look very smart and cool. I could have my window down and enjoy a smoke and carefully take in the afternoon breeze without disturbing my layest blow wave hair cut. These visors are made from the best high quality hard resin plastics sourced by X-factor Design, the X-Factor Design Team in Singapore have come up with a trully remarkable product. well done again X-Factor. I love entering the competitions offered by ClubCJ, well done for having another great prize, i want one bad.
ImageSpacetingle - Under the Milky Way tonight

Josh_Emerton
Lancer MASTER
Lancer MASTER

Postby Josh_Emerton » Wed Dec 31, 2008 3:05 pm

Whats this? An end to all my bad hair days? Four bits of high grade resin plastics could be the answer to not all, but ONE of my problems! On top of that - the ladies love long plastic things...and my car - combine the two and, in the great words of Quagmire, giggidy-giggidy! My stunning rally red Lancer will look great when combined with this brilliance of design by X-Factor - the charcoal tinted plastic matching my rims perfectly.

Thats like 80 words..that should do it.

Mizta B
Alumni
Alumni

Postby Mizta B » Thu Jan 01, 2009 8:15 pm

:D These very cool looking and practical side visors from X Factor Designs are definately the must have accessories for CJ Lancers.
They will look brilliant and have the appearance of factory items and they won't look cheap and nasty on your pride and joy.
Rain dust and other nasties won't be able to enter the cabin when you have the windows down a little bit and this will make your driving experience far more pleasurable.
I would really like a set of these visors and I think they are a very good addition that I can make to my Lancer.
Australasian Gerbil Rearers Organisation, Official Re-Seller.
MY09 Rally Red VRX ClubCJ's 1st 4B12 2.4L - CCJ Lifetime Member #0004.
Merlinised....

edge
INACTIVE Member Account

Postby edge » Fri Jan 02, 2009 2:10 am

why i want to win these window visor is because they will look awesome on my lancer, and what makes it even special is because they are X-Factor's product which means it's a quality proofed and friendly communication proofed. window visor are actually very useful for daily drive, when it is raining and you want to open the window to let some air go in to the car will be less hassle, it will also protect you from some of the strong sun UV since it will add a extra filtration on top of your window (only in some angel)

Vmo91
INACTIVE Member Account

Postby Vmo91 » Sat Jan 03, 2009 10:57 am

I would love to win A Set Of Side Window Visor's. the Windows visors add an incredible unique look to the lancer. I'm starting to work with my lancer, yet it is difficult to some situations. These Visors would add ever more head turning power to my lancer. I appreciate Club CJ having competitions like this

Nicho
Lancer VR/GT
Lancer VR/GT

Postby Nicho » Sun Jan 25, 2009 10:16 am

These clear side window visor's with a deep dark tint would continue with the trend I am currently assigning to my car, giving it an aggressive and unique look. They will give my car an aggressive expression whilst still being completely practical. My girlfriend will stop winging at me to keep the windows up so her hair, that "[she spends] hours on" doesn’t get ruined. The dark tint will protect my car's interior from sun whilst not decreasing my visibility. These are a very effective yet good looking product by X-Factor Design and I commend them on their good work.

Hidden-Shadow
INACTIVE Member Account

Postby Hidden-Shadow » Sun Jan 25, 2009 11:41 am

My entry:

I would like to win, but where do I begin?
Do I tell a long story - no, because that would be boring
Instead i'll write a rhyme , to X-Factor Design
And show how great it is, to have something like this
It would look schmick as - on my new car, doesn't matter if you're looking at it from afar
Made from hard resin plastic, quality thats classic
There is even some tint, none of this cheap kit
At the end of it all winners are grinners, if I won i'd talk about it for dinners and dinners

---

I know its super cheesy lol, but I thought I would be a little different :D.

Josh_Emerton
Lancer MASTER
Lancer MASTER

Postby Josh_Emerton » Sat Jan 31, 2009 2:40 am

only 21 hours LEFT to the 1st February!

(I'm assuming closes 0.00am on the 1st?)

Ozie
INACTIVE Member Account

Postby Ozie » Sun Feb 01, 2009 2:51 pm

*** Competition CLOSED ***
Thankyou to all entries....

Shadows' will be announcing the Winner shortly.

Ozie
INACTIVE Member Account

Postby Ozie » Mon Feb 02, 2009 12:17 pm

Shadows has just past me the envelope,
Drum Roll please............................
The Winner of the X-Factor set of side window visors is...

Lancerlot

well done,
and thankyou to all who participated in this competition.

Return to “Competitions”