***** ALERT - Nominations for your new ClubCJ Committee can be made here *****

NATIONAL MEET heading to melbourne (3rd,4th,5th december)

Join In On Cruises, Meets, Events & Car Shows.

Moderators: Moderators, Senior Moderators

DORA_ANNE
Lancer MASTER
Lancer MASTER

Postby DORA_ANNE » Fri Dec 03, 2010 1:16 pm

Have Fun Guys & Girls ... Safe Driving *car*
Angels Are Sometimes Disguised As Friends

bunnishiwa
Lancer Legend
Lancer Legend

Postby bunnishiwa » Fri Dec 03, 2010 3:58 pm

Bugger - was coming to the Garage, but overslept and have just woken up, so won't be seeing ya all - a good time to all
- Self tuned - work in progress - tune revision #16_03
- GS 3 port controlled wooooot :)
- Lowered on Kings
- Black Evo X FMIC/ Evo IX BOV/ Depo HFC/ UR UICP
- Awesome self installed Alpine/JL Audio sound system
- Whiteline Rear Swaybar

Noli Timere Messorem

SAM-24A
Alumni
Alumni

Postby SAM-24A » Sat Dec 04, 2010 7:12 am

WHERE'S THE PICS.

I heard that when everyone met last night, one particular member was showing off his physical & masculine attributes and another was wanting to dance on the tables.

Must be the Melbourne climate !!
Sam ..... *thumb*
Merlinised MIVEC - AspiRe 2.4L

Meaty
Lancer Evolution
Lancer Evolution

Postby Meaty » Sat Dec 04, 2010 4:21 pm

bd-850 wrote:
now have 6 CJs in my front yard 3 reds, 2 blues, one silver and one Red CJ out the front.

Thats gotta be a great site... you gotta wonder what the neighbours are thinking .. LOL

The X
INACTIVE Member Account

Postby The X » Sat Dec 04, 2010 6:37 pm

Sounds like the boys are having TOO MUCH fun to be bothered to give us a running comentary. :D
Steve, should hooked your car cam up to the laptop and live streamed it for us....
"the quieter you become, the more you are able to hear"
More pix @ http://clubcj.net/viewtopic.php?t=8779
ImageImage

WTR
Lancer Evolution
Lancer Evolution

Postby WTR » Sat Dec 04, 2010 6:42 pm

Mitch - you already posted those pics here .... http://clubcj.net/viewtopic.php?p=163828#163828

exaltd
Lancer Evolution
Lancer Evolution

Postby exaltd » Sun Dec 05, 2010 1:05 am

Sorry boys. No can do on sunday :( Too much has come up. I guess to you boys from interstate, it was nice meeting you all. I hope you guys have a safe and pleasant trip home - and we will see you again soon eh? :)

IN CANBERRA? :P

SpecB
INACTIVE Member Account

Postby SpecB » Sun Dec 05, 2010 2:23 pm

Hi guys, I'm the white Liberty GT (part of an online Liberty club club.liberty) that tagged along with your group from the Beachworth Bakery.

How bad was the problem with that red lancer? I hope all is well now.

I also just wanted to sign up to say hello, and to also say to the white P plate Lancer with the CF bonnet and boot, that I hope he enjoyed the drive home with us. Were you surprised when you managed to get all the way to my house? :P

Cheers,

Kieran.

(Accidentally posted in the picture thread...my bad)

SAM-24A
Alumni
Alumni

Postby SAM-24A » Sun Dec 05, 2010 3:32 pm

SpecB wrote:
How bad was the problem with that red lancer? I hope all is well now.

Is that the one at Prestons Motors that was having problems with the Newly Installed Folding Mirrors not working properly.

I was informed that Ben (bd-850) purchased them of Ofey after someone else reneged on the purchase.
Troy (Aspir3) offered his service by spending the best part of the day fitting them.
However a combination of the cheap connectors (which are synonymous with these mirrors) were not making a proper connection and the black control box causing malfunctions.

Sam.
Sam ..... *thumb*

Mitch
Alumni
Alumni

Postby Mitch » Sun Dec 05, 2010 3:39 pm

nah there was a small issue with mizta b's car a bolt fell off from something todo with his exhaust system not to sure what though but lukeaday came to the rescue with another bolt for him

SAM-24A
Alumni
Alumni

Postby SAM-24A » Sun Dec 05, 2010 4:13 pm

Mitch wrote:
nah there was a small issue with mizta b's car a bolt fell off from something todo with his exhaust system

MiztaB just rang me and told me that the the two bolts that connect the flange on the Headers to the flange at the start of his exhaust before the Cat came loose.
One was missing and the other was just holding on. :shock:

Luckily the exhaust noise and loss of power was enough to make Chris pull-up and check.
Nothing else seems to stop him when his on a roll !!

Thanks to Luke for saving the day. :wink:

Sam.
Sam ..... *thumb*

SpecB
INACTIVE Member Account

Postby SpecB » Sun Dec 05, 2010 4:22 pm

Mitch wrote:nah there was a small issue with mizta b's car a bolt fell off from something todo with his exhaust system not to sure what though but lukeaday came to the rescue with another bolt for him

Yeah it was this, from what I over heard on the radio (managed to sneak in on your channel as well) & at Marysville the exhaust had come loose close to the front of the car or something.

Sorry for not hanging around to see where you guys all went, but we figured with all of that traffic in Marysville with that cycling event (what was that exactly?) and that you would probably be sitting trying to fix that guys car for 30 minutes, so myself and friend in the supra decided to head back home instead of going our original route through Reefton.

It was actually blind luck that we picked up one of your members on our way home, originally we were headed back the way we had come, but friend in Supra recommended we head the Buxton route to get back towards Healsville so we did a 180 and managed to pick up the white CF car, which ended up being great because we had next to zero traffic for 20 minutes on some very straight roads. I dare not say how fast the 3 of us went :oops:

bd-850
Alumni
Alumni

Postby bd-850 » Sun Dec 05, 2010 4:23 pm

yes well im home, pitty i missed the cruise but if i went i wouldnt get home till bout midnight.

had a ball, even with all the problems with my mirrors (still not working) and finding the Bird i hit on Thursday while at PMR :P

SAM-24A
Alumni
Alumni

Postby SAM-24A » Sun Dec 05, 2010 4:39 pm

Ben posted in: What did you do on your car today ?

Broke my Grill today Sad :(

But you can see my Hella SuperTone Horns that i sput on a few weeks back.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well the good news is that while Ben was in Melbourne he became the Proud Inventor of ClubCJ's first Car Freshener.

Code Named: Magpie Musk or Currawong Cologne.

Caution: Apparently the odor is so potent that this product has yet to be endorsed or welcomed by members willing to stake their reputation on it.

ROFLMFAO: Sam. :lol:
Sam ..... *thumb*

bd-850
Alumni
Alumni

Postby bd-850 » Sun Dec 05, 2010 4:41 pm

haha - i know Ofey is a huge Collingwood supporter i was going to give him the Maggie :twisted:

Return to “Interstate ClubCJ Cruises, Meets & Events”