***** ALERT - Nominations for your new ClubCJ Committee can be made here *****

National meet *GC* - April 2014 *DEBRIEF-PAGE 29*

Join In On Cruises, Meets, Events & Car Shows.

Moderators: Moderators, Senior Moderators

Poll ended at Tue Oct 22, 2013 11:37 am

Gold Coast
64%
Brisbane
18%
Other (specify)
18%

Total votes: 22

el3ment
Lancer Legend
Lancer Legend

Postby el3ment » Thu Apr 24, 2014 5:03 pm

Stupid QUOTE button isn't working... ggrrr

Yes, the events were good fun. Me and Kirtis lost the group at one point during the cruise, but that was my fault. The car threw a CEL error again on the place where the hang glider was. Stupid gearbox came up again.

So I didn't want to leave until I knew what the issue was. And next thing we know, the group left already. hahaha Ah well. Kirtis and me had a romantic cruise through the hills. lol

Anyway, was good to meet everyone and put a face on the names that I chat to regularly here.

And Ash, your comment: ..., but for the locals who had a problem with that, you all just need to remember that the NSW members just drove 12 hours that Friday and I drove 21 hours over the Thursday and Friday sooo I think that us as a household asking for a couple more hours sleep wasn't that much to ask for. ...

You (and whoever else organised the times) knew how long a drive everyone had, and when everyone arrives. So that is a lame excuse really. The event shouldn't have been set to start that early then, to give yourself more time the day after arrival.

What I found rather crappy was the fact that it was changed in the last minute when other people already organised other things around it thinking the times would not change. Not to mention poor Kyle arriving 2 hours early at the meet spot. It should have been made more official when the time was changed.. not have it casually written within 31 pages of chatting around..

Lets all learn from this and move on. Just don't do it again. hahahaha

Peace
AK 3" Single tip exhaust | 18x9 CST Zero 1 Hyper wheels |BC-BR Coilovers | UR UICP | Synapse DV | 3-pod A-Pillar | Adj. rear camber & toe arms | AK Aluminium undertray

Ian S
Lancer Learner
Lancer Learner

Postby Ian S » Thu Apr 24, 2014 7:07 pm

[quote="Sven247"]Ahhh so where do I Start? Ian on that cruise, when I was behind you guys( on the way back) I do apologise if u and your Daughter felt I was putting pressure on you... I was in no rush and enjoying the cruise just as much as anyone else!! ( mind u I kept up with the Red Ralliart infront of me ;) ;) )
Not a drama Steve, We/she had a blast!

Cheers Ian

sleeper
Alumni
Alumni

Postby sleeper » Thu Apr 24, 2014 8:01 pm

( mind u I kept up with the Red Ralliart infront of me Wink Wink )

yessiree bob *car*
210 KWATW 400nm RALLIART Virtual Dyno 1/1
http://goo.gl/GrUosm

JustinR
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby JustinR » Wed Apr 30, 2014 5:48 pm

My/Tim's photos have been uploaded to my account (finally).. add me on Facebook if you want to go through them!

Return to “Interstate ClubCJ Cruises, Meets & Events”