***** ALERT - Nominations for your new ClubCJ Committee can be made here *****

Electrical fire

Alarms, Smart Key, Batteries, Wiring, Engine/Computer Management & Racing Chips.

Moderators: Moderators, Senior Moderators

lancer_vr
Lancer Learner
Lancer Learner

Electrical fire

Postby lancer_vr » Sun Aug 18, 2013 10:43 am

Hey all :)
Just wondering if anyone can help me with a dash wiring diagram for the cj vr. I purchased my lancer damaged with a melted dash and wiring from a wire were someone tried to install a stereo.
I have a new ecu key wiring loom etc but.......

Im also on the hunt for a dash shell and passenger plastics including the carpet if anyone knows of a place in perth or with reason able courier price.

Nicky :)
Owner of Divine BodyWorks
Perth WA

Dire
Post Monster
Post Monster

Postby Dire » Sun Aug 18, 2013 11:56 am

There are some ebay wreckers over east that put up a lot of parts. Don't remember seeing a lot of dash pieces but you could contact them and try sorting something out.

I don't know how extensive the damage is, but if you want something from here in Perth you're probably going to have to pull the parts out of a wrecker's car yourself lol.

Basic trim pieces from Mitsu aren't TOO expensive but I'm guessing on the scale you're replacing them, it would add up haha.

lancer_vr
Lancer Learner
Lancer Learner

Postby lancer_vr » Mon Aug 19, 2013 10:13 am

I managed to find my self a full wreck so she will be up and running in a week or so
Cant wait :mrgreen:
Owner of Divine BodyWorks

Perth WA

Dire
Post Monster
Post Monster

Postby Dire » Mon Aug 19, 2013 3:23 pm

Good to hear, if its a higher model than yours make sure you grab everything you can like head unit, tweeters, alloy pedals etc :)

Return to “Electrical”