***** ALERT - Nominations for your new ClubCJ Committee can be made here *****

Universal Front Bumper Lip Splitter

Exterior Parts/Accessories & Modifications.

Moderators: Moderators, Senior Moderators

BR14AN
Lancer Ralliart
Lancer Ralliart

Postby BR14AN » Fri Jun 17, 2011 12:30 am

Sort of off putting.. Was willing to give it a go.

Wanting a lip that looks alright and can handle getting bumped/scrapped.

TypeG
INACTIVE Member Account

Postby TypeG » Fri Jun 17, 2011 12:56 am

Blakey wrote:
ofey wrote:I love your PM to me... .

TypeG wrote:Well of cause i need to verfity who I am first before I can protect my product yeah?
and NO I am not even trying to advertise here at all so please rephase it again

I will remove or edit myself. Hate forum like this who want to charge everyone even mention where they are from. Fuck yourself okay?

I'm not prepared to start an arguement with you.
I have now been slammed as a money driller.

Whatever is said by a member about your product is freedom of speech.
Welcome to the internet.

I think you need to watch yourself. Please show yourself out.

lol owned nice one ofey

Yes I understand freedom of speech so I just want to verify he is not right and u basically ask me to pay you so I can speak about my product here my friend. I just mentioned my company name... which the link already have the name there.... Come make some sense mate.

TypeG
INACTIVE Member Account

Postby TypeG » Fri Jun 17, 2011 1:01 am

ofey wrote:When was the last time, you saw a chef of a restaurant log on to the internet to defend a critique of his food.

This guy really is clueless about the internet and its workings.

No one needs to mention that they own the company selling the product.

There are ways to skirt around the rules but this guy has no clue how to handle these critiques.

Just a dirty mouthed and very angry person.

So is the food sell on the internet? I have geared a master degree in IT networking and I believe I understand INTERNET more than you do.

Also I do not even try to sell or advertise here at all and no intention to... I did a search on the internet and this page showing up and I saw rthieu message so I just registered and told the members here this is not the case. Am I selling a product? Come on... I am selling HID and LED actually and I am trying to sell things here... I will mention my HID not the Lip.... The PM is what u deserve mate as you are not reading the whole thread and just want me to pay.

Mizta B
Alumni
Alumni

Postby Mizta B » Fri Jun 17, 2011 2:21 am

Hmmm
Glau (TypeG)
You display/advertise your company and products here and say
that's not advertising or trying to generate interest and or sales?
"Quote" - Am I selling a product? Come on... I am selling HID and LED actually and I am trying to sell things here... I will mention my HID not the Lip....
Perhaps you should read the rules here before you go sprouting off at a man who has done more for this club and its members and who has far more integrity than you obviously have displayed
Get over yourself mate people like you are not welcome here
Mizta B.
Australasian Gerbil Rearers Organisation, Official Re-Seller.
MY09 Rally Red VRX ClubCJ's 1st 4B12 2.4L - CCJ Lifetime Member #0004.
Merlinised....

Blakey
Lancer MASTER
Lancer MASTER

Postby Blakey » Fri Jun 17, 2011 7:22 am

TypeG wrote:
ofey wrote:When was the last time, you saw a chef of a restaurant log on to the internet to defend a critique of his food.

This guy really is clueless about the internet and its workings.

No one needs to mention that they own the company selling the product.

There are ways to skirt around the rules but this guy has no clue how to handle these critiques.

Just a dirty mouthed and very angry person.

So is the food sell on the internet? I have geared a master degree in IT networking and I believe I understand INTERNET more than you do.

Also I do not even try to sell or advertise here at all and no intention to... I did a search on the internet and this page showing up and I saw rthieu message so I just registered and told the members here this is not the case. Am I selling a product? Come on... I am selling HID and LED actually and I am trying to sell things here... I will mention my HID not the Lip.... The PM is what u deserve mate as you are not reading the whole thread and just want me to pay.

you sell the $35 Chinese kits, for $75+ Its a ripoff. what is your markup on your items?? 200%?

and as id presume you would buy the items in bulk you would get them allot cheaper then $35 a kit just as i do.
IF YOUR NOT LIVING ON THE EDGE YOUR TAKING UP TOO MUCH ROOM

Return to “Exterior”