***** ALERT - Nominations for your new ClubCJ Committee can be made here *****

Reverse Camera

Exterior Parts/Accessories & Modifications.

Moderators: Moderators, Senior Moderators

mitch.honey
INACTIVE Member Account

Postby mitch.honey » Sat Apr 18, 2009 11:25 pm

your number plate is boobs backwards :lol:
Red Tail-light Brigade Member #2

Bobcat_GTS
Lancer VRX/GTS
Lancer VRX/GTS

Postby Bobcat_GTS » Sun Jun 07, 2009 4:08 pm

Speedie wrote:I'll post pics of my reversing camera. Cost about $250 included every thing

Looks good. What kind of cam is that and how is it connected to the MMCS? Also, how well does it work at night?

I'd like to get the wire harness and a good cam and install it myself, like Hoggy and kayman mentioned.

Dummer

Postby Dummer » Sun Jun 07, 2009 4:45 pm

The_Bandit wrote:Hi Ryan - just a quick question - how come you need reverse sensors and a camera??

Becuase the way people park around my uni you often need to be like 10cm of the car behind you's bumper to be able to get out of the spot (people dont seem to realsise you have to leave atleast a 1m gap front and back :?

Plus sometimes the sensors give a false reading if there is a bumpy surface or even bushes just to the side of the car :?

Also good for seeing where you are going in the dark of the night, the camera needs next to no light to see where you are reversing....also helps when reversing to chuck a u'turn in tight almost single lane roads where you dont have much room for error :lol:

Return to “Exterior”