***** ALERT - Nominations for your new ClubCJ Committee can be made here *****

Shaunohs front bumper

Exterior Parts/Accessories & Modifications.

Moderators: Moderators, Senior Moderators

Josh_Emerton
Lancer MASTER
Lancer MASTER

Shaunohs front bumper

Postby Josh_Emerton » Wed Dec 17, 2008 11:32 am

I took a quick glance at the showcase earlier and saw a very attractive front bumper on Shaunohs '4MUFF'. I was just wondering - where the hell did he get it and how much did it cost?Also - While I'm here - anyone know the price of an Evo X front bumper?

Bobcat_GTS
Lancer VRX/GTS
Lancer VRX/GTS

Postby Bobcat_GTS » Wed Dec 17, 2008 2:15 pm

ARS Bodykits. Check out his pics of it here: http://clubcj.net/viewtopic.php?t=17&st ... highlight=

Do you want an OEM Evo X bumper or a bodykit? I don't think OEM will fit the Lancer since the Evo has a wider wheelbase and wider flared fenders.

Phoenix
INACTIVE Member Account

Postby Phoenix » Wed Dec 17, 2008 2:22 pm

OEM front will fit. It's going to run you about AUD$2,500 - $3,000 painted with the grills. Fogs are extra. It will be wider, so you will need fenders as well, around $500 - $700 each. Oh, and then you're gonna need skirts, wince the fenders are wider... ;)

Aftermarket, several companies make Evo X look ones. These are fixable by themselves, so you don't HAVE to get the fenders, or if you're getting fenders, you dont HAVE to get the front end. Bodykits.com, ACI are some for starters. Postage will run you $1,500USD for 3 of those by air freight 3 - 5 days door to door. Freight to a local airport will be around $650USD from Auto City Imports. Sea freight will be under $1000 but take ages...

happy kitting...
Mah Ride: 2006 Hyundai Getz + 08 Lancer Bodykit

Return to “Exterior”