***** ALERT - Nominations for your new ClubCJ Committee can be made here *****

Best Evo X style bumper for CJ ralliart?

Exterior Parts/Accessories & Modifications.

Moderators: Moderators, Senior Moderators

josh11
Lancer Newbie
Lancer Newbie

Best Evo X style bumper for CJ ralliart?

Postby josh11 » Mon Jul 22, 2019 6:36 pm

Looking for the best Evo X style front bumper to fit my ralliart.

Mars Performance have one but it has a gap in the middle as opposed to the "filled in" lip which looks pretty stupid to me and I wouldn't want to have it, unsure if I can fit an evo lip onto their bumper or not. If that was possible I would get theirs and fit the evo lip however I'd rather have a buy once solution.

Bodykitskingdom have one that seemingly looks better than the Mars one and has the middle area of the lip. However I have heard many bad things about their customer service and such.

I know there's a few people on here who have successfully fitted an evo x style front bumper onto their CJ so if you could please tell me where you got yours from that would be great. Thanks!

bumblebee
Post Monster
Post Monster

Re: Best Evo X style bumper for CJ ralliart?

Postby bumblebee » Mon Jul 22, 2019 7:20 pm

I have had dealings with Paul @ Bodykit Kingdom and never had a drama.
You need to remember with reviews and the likes your bound to always get someone who is never happy no matter what you do.
You learn this very quickly when you run your own business.

josh11
Lancer Newbie
Lancer Newbie

Postby josh11 » Mon Jul 22, 2019 7:24 pm

bumblebee wrote:I have had dealings with Paul @ Bodykit Kingdom and never had a drama.
You need to remember with reviews and the likes your bound to always get someone who is never happy no matter what you do.
You learn this very quickly when you run your own business.

Good to hear, the bodykit kingdom bumper does look the best out of all I have found so far.

To me, it looks way more OEM than the mars one, it's almost as if the mars one lacks the depth from the outside of the bumper to the grill piece if that makes sense. On the mars one it's got a similar depth compared to the ralliart, however the bodykit kingdown one seems to go further in true to how the actual evo x bumper looks.

ash06
Lancer VRX/GTS
Lancer VRX/GTS

Postby ash06 » Tue Jul 23, 2019 3:15 pm

Got mine from bodykitskingdom,

Quality is decent, ABS, however chrome does not last and top fitment is poor.. Unnoticeable to the average person.. For the price, it looks great.
upload image to url

josh11
Lancer Newbie
Lancer Newbie

Postby josh11 » Tue Jul 23, 2019 3:24 pm

ash06 wrote:Got mine from bodykitskingdom,

Quality is decent, ABS, however chrome does not last and top fitment is poor.. Unnoticeable to the average person.. For the price, it looks great.
upload image to url

The top fitment issues, are you talking about where it joins with the hood?

How much did it cost ya to get it painted, and did you have to do anything to the part you left black or just leave it as it came?

ash06
Lancer VRX/GTS
Lancer VRX/GTS

Postby ash06 » Tue Jul 30, 2019 4:04 pm

Yes that's the part, its not plum with the hood.
I can't remember the exact cost, but there was work to be done as it comes in raw form. The black part was also painted as the chrome inner piece was poor quality so we stripped it and made it black as well.
If I had the opportunity to do this again, I wouldn't bother, I'd stick with a factory Ralliart front bar. But that's my opinion,
Goodluck.

rusko110
Lancer Newbie
Lancer Newbie

Postby rusko110 » Tue Jul 30, 2019 6:09 pm

https://driveperformanceparts.com.au/pr ... itsubishi/ has a good variety. Reps can be hit and miss.

Return to “Exterior”